Leonardo Bonucci Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

dragons ... they're here
tumblr_ot3d1hziDI1unaw5fo1_1280.jpg

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Wtf. Unbelievable. I thought you guys were kidding. I hated him at jube but he is a great player. Welcome. Goodluck in milan

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Well.....this is a weird thread to have here.

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
I have been a Milan fan since the early 2000s. I have been on this forum for a while and went through the dark years together . Now there is some hope.

The transfers this summer have been good with a lot of potential by taking all these great players under 25 but this is the first player we have got that is WORLD CLASS that has performed in Serie A, that will be guarenteed to perform from day one.

Bonucci also happens to be my favourite player in world football currently so when I found out about this at midnight I ran into my brother's room and teased him that we were taking him and all he was getting was 40 mill (+snake).

Can't wait for next season now and I am hoping this move attracts other players such as Costa of World Class level.

Forza Milan.

P.S( I love you Bonucci)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Welcome.

At last a signing who is actually world class.

We got him at a great price and have taken one of Juve's most important players. Now let's finish the Belotti deal!

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
When is the pic in the red & black jersey coming? Taking so much time ffs.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I have been a Milan fan since the early 2000s. I have been on this forum for a while and went through the dark years together . Now there is some hope.

The transfers this summer have been good with a lot of potential by taking all these great players under 25 but this is the first player we have got that is WORLD CLASS that has performed in Serie A, that will be guarenteed to perform from day one.

Bonucci also happens to be my favourite player in world football currently so when I found out about this at midnight I ran into my brother's room and teased him that we were taking him and all he was getting was 40 mill (+snake).

Can't wait for next season now and I am hoping this move attracts other players such as Costa of World Class level.

Forza Milan.

P.S( I love you Bonucci)

:thumbsup: Good days are back again.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Leonardo Bonucci Thread

Only one player openly saluted him on social media and it was Buffon.

“Teammates and travelling companions,” wrote the goalkeeper. “We travelled a piece of the same path together. A winning path.

“I wish you the best. But I will miss you…”

Bonucci replied, his only comment so far via social media.

“I will miss you too. Thank you for the victories we shared, the battles won and even those lost. We’ll see each other with the Nazionale.”

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
No pic with Milan jersey yet?

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
welcome to the MILAN family!
I wish you win here more trophies than with ladri!
and that cl trophy that is missing from your collection!

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav player in the current squad 4sho :love:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
he is only 30 too. we will get atleast 5 good years from him.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We couldn't have asked for a better player. I'm so happy it's not even funny

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
MB, can you please make a picture of him in the San Siro a la your Nesta classic?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Only one player openly saluted him on social media and it was Buffon.

“Teammates and travelling companions,” wrote the goalkeeper. “We travelled a piece of the same path together. A winning path.

“I wish you the best. But I will miss you…”

Bonucci replied, his only comment so far via social media.

“I will miss you too. Thank you for the victories we shared, the battles won and even those lost. We’ll see each other with the Nazionale.”

hmm hmmmm

MB, can you please make a picture of him in the San Siro a la your Nesta classic?

we need to find that original

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
What a dude. Looking forward to seeing him play.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
the most shocking transfer this window by far....can someone explain why they decided to sell him to a rival? Has something happened with him at Juve that made it impossible for him to stay?