Bryan Cristante Thread

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Cesc is poor defensively because Wenger gave him a free pass on not to do it, once Wenger moved him further forward.

exactly

but that doesn't fly in barca....

similar to what allegri is doing, they play total team defense philsoophy.

I mean he's way below iniesta and xavi in terms of defensive effort and intelligence.

That's why spain and barca would use him as a false 9...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Bryan Cristante won the "Golden Boy" award

BD9o4h6CUAIRJF7.jpg

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
I really wanna see him play now instead of next year...the wait is killing me!

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
The bold parts do make sense. Cristane might lack of something or probably few things of all around of expected ability, it could be his defensive effort is still not enough especially seeing he has been playing now as first defender before the opponents face our central backs. Niang and El Sha are really hardworking including when it is about helping the defense and both are attackers, a anchor should give better than that.

I though doubt the blue part, he might not have big muscle but he is not thin, I have confidence that he is not easy to take down by the opponent like Muntari, Flamini like you said [of course both players should win against Cristante but they need to work hard to do that IMO]

I doubt it is his defensive work, he played a number of games as a CB, and I think it was Baresi that said that he hopes they keep playing him there because he thinks he could become a star defender.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
some friendly game with first team last summer

agaisnt schalke 04

agaisnt olimpia

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I doubt it is his defensive work, he played a number of games as a CB, and I think it was Baresi that said that he hopes they keep playing him there because he thinks he could become a star defender.

He only played a couple of games as CB, I heard and I am not sure what the purpose of him playing there, to have a better defense due to his good defensive capability or to improve his defensive ability.

I only watched one game of Primavera this season [Viareggio Tourney against Newcastle] and I can't judge his performance at defensive working since we generally controlled the game.

Whatever Cristante's lacks of, I hope he has been improving a lot this season so that he could take enough games next season to boost his development.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Galliani: "Cristante will turn 18 tomorrow. He will sign a 5-year contract on Monday."

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe Milan hold a bit to play Cristante so that his contract won't get crazy for very young player and other clubs do not take him free since we could only give players contract when they are 18 years old. Just maybe.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Milan hold a bit to play Cristante so that his contract won't get crazy for very young player and other clubs do not take him free since we could only give players contract when they are 18 years old. Just maybe.

i thouht same thing man,couse he is bossing in every game he played from italy nat. to primavera seria a to viareggio cup

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
el shaarawy-Balotelli-Niang-Bojan-petagna-Cristante-Ricky Saponara-Mattia De sciglio-Salamon-Gabriel , The future(and present) is bright my friends.plus lets not forget we have plenty of great players that are between 25 and 28 who will be part of our project(abate-zapata-constant-muntari-montolivo-NDJ-Boateng-pazzini). If we could add Ogbonna and perin there wont be no stopping us.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats with your new contract tomorrow, Bryan!!

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Since I was born and raised in Toronto (my parents were born and raised in Italy) I dont have much to get excited about when it comes to Canadian Football..So I am going to give a nice fist pump that this kid is half Canadian...Fuk yeah

Non sarà Zlatan Ibrahimovic, però nel suo piccolo anche lui sa come si vincono gli scudetti. Bryan Cristante è arrivato al Milan tre stagioni fa e ha già conquistato due volte il tricolore: il primo con i Giovanissimi e il secondo con gli llievi. Bryan ha un nome americano però è italianissimo nonostante il doppio passaporto (suo padre è nato in Canada) e a Praga è entrato nella storia del Milan, diventando con i suoi 16 anni, 9 mesi e 3 giorni il più giovane esordiente rossonero in Champions League.

TavMania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Since I was born and raised in Toronto (my parents were born and raised in Italy) I dont have much to get excited about when it comes to Canadian Football..So I am going to give a nice fist pump that this kid is half Canadian...Fuk yeah

Non sarà Zlatan Ibrahimovic, però nel suo piccolo anche lui sa come si vincono gli scudetti. Bryan Cristante è arrivato al Milan tre stagioni fa e ha già conquistato due volte il tricolore: il primo con i Giovanissimi e il secondo con gli llievi. Bryan ha un nome americano però è italianissimo nonostante il doppio passaporto (suo padre è nato in Canada) e a Praga è entrato nella storia del Milan, diventando con i suoi 16 anni, 9 mesi e 3 giorni il più giovane esordiente rossonero in Champions League.

+1 TDOT Stand up!

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
we need to give a little playtime for this young man like we gave de sciglio last season

i remember de sciglio put a decent performance in derby last season where we lost 4-2

i think he will really blossom next season if hes given a taste of serie a

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
What were they saying about redondo?

Translates?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

unrelated but kid projected to be #1 pick in 2014 NBA draft (now a high school senior) is from toronto

said to have handles and athleticism/ability to drive like kobe at his age. Really highly regarded-

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
^Ughhh...

RUDE

:rolleyes:

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@milannext
Bryan Cristante: "Now it starts the hard part. I need to keep on working well, to work even harder. To show my qualities in pro-football".

Bryan Cristante: "I must improve my first-steps speed. And I'm working hard to grow physically, to be more ready to the Pro-football".

Bryan Cristante: "The playmaker role is very hard, because the whole team revolve around you. Anyway every playmaker has his own style".

Bryan Cristante: "I'm trying to learn secrets and tricks from players having my same role, like Ambrosini and Montolivo".

‏@Milanello

Galliani: "If Cristante is the new Pirlo? Calm down. Let's not do like the Brazilians who value their players at €20m after just 2 goals."

Galliani: "I told Cristante that I wish that he will do what Kakà and El Shaarawy have done." @bryan_cristante @KAKA @OfficialEl92

Galliani: "The youngsters start off with a low salary, and then their salary depends on their development and performances."

Galliani: "Cristante's first professional contract is now being deposited at the Lega Serie A." @bryan_cristante

Galliani: "Cristante signed the contract this morning. It's obvious that we give 5-year contract to the best youngsters."

galcris1.jpg

Last edited:

Schedule