Reaction score
:lol:
Can we post in that forum now?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
is trolling allowed there? :D

edit: holy shit, the latest posts are from 2006, back when I thought being in a forum was lame as fuck :lol:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
fucking blood thirsty capitalists...

why can't we be peaceful and share like Che wanted :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I know right? It's sad that only a selected group of people can understand the importance of el Che in the peace process.

"Players cannot do very much when they are on the pitch, but this is a symbol of how we feel, it is part of a campaign," said Henry at the gala event. "Perhaps we can help to make the public do something. I know it is difficult, but if we can stop it for an hour and a half at every match, if we can get fans to stand up and speak out, that is something good. That can be a victory." Thank you TT, you truely understand what el Che represented in all our hearts.

henry_2004_auszeich_289572p.jpg

Camarada Henry :proud:.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
:lol::lol:

I mean it though, ban him. Give him a one day ban or so.

Fiero

Reaction score
Tsar
Cuore's Bitch + openly homosexual

:lol:

Congo man, you used to be a serious poster!

I think Congo, gaizka, Jasper (peaboss), Kalac#16 (forzakaka), Milanello (San Paolo), PUPO (Pupone#20) are some famous ones. c4m, are you Julia? Anyway thanks for sharing! :D At least now we finally understand the whole "Tsar was banned from his own forum" thing.

What prompted people to start it anyway? I mean everyone was insulting David, Kyara, and co. but I'm pretty sure many members returned...

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Tsar , Passion , Yugoslav , bambino , cuore , Pupone , SGK , forzakaka , san paolo :lol:
It was like some losers seminar.
Congo couldnt resist :tongue:

But guess who said this :o
"Hi friends,
Good to see you again. I guess most of us here pretty much know each other. It's glad to know that those who opted to join this forum are some of the most respected members of the old forum whose soccer knowledge and passion for Milan I really admire, not those one-liners smiley abusers.

Well, please accept my humble introduction and hopefully this forum will rocks. Sorry too if I joined quite late. As you might know the link was busted for a few days and only after I talked to Passion then I can join."

And aint bombino doro aka maldini-mo a current shamed member ?

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have been a kicking ass legend since 2006 :proud:
Passion used to be my bitch LOL
Epic rape when the I asked for the post count to be deleted & it was done LOL
She was fuming since she loved the post count so much she asked if she can transfer it to the other forum ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8372

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8914

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7221

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=6162

And the kick ass http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=225984#post225984

For who like drama , I know farouk will take a bite :D

Last edited:

Fiero

Reaction score
I have been a kicking ass legend since 2006 :proud:
Passion used to be my bitch LOL
Epic rape when the I asked for the post count to be deleted & it was done LOL
She was fuming since she loved the post count so much she asked if she can transfer it to the other forum ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8372

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8914

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7221

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=6162

And the kick ass http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=225984#post225984

For who like drama , I know farouk will take a bite :D

:D :thumbsup:

These links are great. Especially with a lot of free time in hand. Though it is really not my place to comment so I'll just shut up and enjoy. :D

Man I sure miss Melon. Wind up master along with you. :D

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
But guess who said this :o
"Hi friends,
Good to see you again. I guess most of us here pretty much know each other. It's glad to know that those who opted to join this forum are some of the most respected members of the old forum whose soccer knowledge and passion for Milan I really admire, not those one-liners smiley abusers.

Well, please accept my humble introduction and hopefully this forum will rocks. Sorry too if I joined quite late. As you might know the link was busted for a few days and only after I talked to Passion then I can join."

WHO? WHO? WHO?

b0aee16f.gif

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gaizka :lol:
Is peaboss really Jasper ?
So in a way we have one mod who used to think all those losers are better than the one in here.
Another thought it an evil empire.
And one who changed 180 as soon as he was assigned a mod.

WTF !!!!!! :D

Also congo made their banner ahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
And yeah , am bored :tongue:

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
can't believe I missed this shit :lol:

Fiero

Reaction score
Btw, why were they referring to this place as the pen? And what made them all leave in the first place? Wild please answer. :tongue:

I know the forum passion created: here. :D

More or less the same people from Tsar's place.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You should ask congo.
He was the banner maker :tongue:

forzakaka is Kalac ?
He was like a chiwawa on drugs for a new forum begging to be invited LOL

Fiero

Reaction score
I bet it's something involving Kyara/Tsar.

Can't believe Congo used to be a serious poster. :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah , he was a gangsta/killa/vanilaice kinda person.
After the coalapse both their forum he took so day off before showing face with his new "its all green for the money" personality :D

Isnt maldini-mo aka bombino doro no other than Sasha ?
I just wouldnt believe that such ******** forums existed without him taking a bite :D

Last edited:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
edit: holy shit, the latest posts are from 2006, back when I thought being in a forum was lame as fuck :lol:

checking out those links wild posted, you were 100% right on that. The revolution? mod wars? wtf? I'm here to talk about football ffs

One thing is certain, I have never met a bigger loser online than that Tsar persona. jesus what the hell is wrong with him?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
checking out those links wild posted, you were 100% right on that. The revolution? mod wars? wtf? I'm here to talk about football ffs

One thing is certain, I have never met a bigger loser online than that Tsar persona. jesus what the hell is wrong with him?
You sure about that ?
How about people who join a forum created by such person as a leader :lol:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
c4m, are you Julia.

Nope never registered there, I did lurk cause I did enjoy reading some of those guys (but somehow always avoided Tsar). I think we had a Julia in here, so guess that was her. Anyway I'm pretty sure Gaizka and Jasper went there for the same reasons I went there (same to Passion's forum, think even DonippoKakaGourdini-right?- was there). Some of us simply had no relation with "the revolution" (I even realized it happened till a few days later), nor with any sort of the fights that went on.

I'm pretty sure that's not Sasha Wild (I do remember Sasha's first or one of his first threads as MilanoMichael "Do Girls Fart?" or so in the offtopic :lol: ), Maldini Mo did came back here but with a different nick, stopped posting with it about 3 years ago.

Last edited:

Fiero

Reaction score
It is lame to be in a forum even in 2011.

Nope never registered there, I did lurk cause I did enjoy reading some of those guys (but somehow always avoided Tsar). I think we had a Julia in here, so guess that was her. Anyway I'm pretty sure Gaizka and Jasper went there for the same reasons I went there (same to Passion's forum, think even DonippoKakaGourdini-right?- was there).

Why did they leave in the first place?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nope never registered there, I did lurk cause I did enjoy reading some of those guys (but somehow always avoided Tsar). I think we had a Julia in here, so guess that was her. Anyway I'm pretty sure Gaizka and Jasper went there for the same reasons I went there (same to Passion's forum, think even DonippoKakaGourdini-right?- was there). Some of us simply had no relation with "the revolution" (I even realized it happened till a few days later), nor with any sort of the fights that went on.

I'm pretty sure that's not Sasha Wild (I do remember Sasha's first or one of his first threads as a forumer "Do Girls Fart?" or so in the offtopic :lol: ), Maldini Mo did came back here but with a different nick, stopped posting with it about 3 years ago.
Yeah , but you were decent enough not to go there talking shit about people in here :proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
@wild---:lol:
feel like paris hilton rite now getting chased by a arab paparazzi

can u see the banner still? i remember it being epic...made it on paint. :star:

goddam sometimes i forget how legendary i trully am on the internet :o :o :tongue:

Schedule