Game of Thrones (TV Show edition)

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
:lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

So who do you guys think killed him?

- Olenna + Sansa seems a little to obvious. Sansa's necklace appeared to be missing a stone, but then again her robe might have just covered it up. Plus Olenna seems like a practical women, what would she have to gain by killing Jofrey?

- Sansa on her own, no way she is that skilled yet to play the game that way.

- The martells? They do hate the Lannisters with a vengeance, but it doesn't seem like that would be Oberyin`s style..Sand`s on the other hand?

Who else is left?

I actually think it was Cercei who was supposed to kill Margenary, it backfired and now she blames Tyrion.
Or it was that fat guy who gave Sansa that necklace, he did come later suspiciously and tried to help her escape

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that's what made the first book so fucking unenjoyable for me. Get rid of this mentality and i guarantee you, youll go from loving the tv and thinking the book is 'meh' to loving the book and thinking the tv show is 'meh'

I actually do love the books. But I've got to the bit where Boromir dies and just Well I know the rest but there is 200 more pages to come, for fuck sake.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I actually do love the books. But I've got to the bit where Boromir dies and just Well I know the rest but there is 200 more pages to come, for fuck sake.
Should have read the books first, like me. I started the TV series during the first season, got kind of bored, then my brother bought the books and I blazed through them to gain some leverage over him (spoilers huehuehue).

I am sure I wouldn't have been able to follow the show 100% without reading the books first.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Thank to al seven fucking heavens, KING JOFFREY IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!

Next in line, Cerci that royal cunt.

Tyrin's getting the heat, but I'm sure he'll prevail.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I might take books after the show. I'm happy to build a framework on which I can remember scenes and shit. Gathering all this from a book I trail away easily.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Don't know why people are happy that jeoffrey died. He brought a lot to the show.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Funniest_Memes_fuck-the-king_18396.jpeg

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon

I can not stress this enough, perseverance is key. The first book was atrocious for me but i was like fuck it, let me pull through despite the fact i already know what happens. I did it and found out that i actually didnt know anything.

As odd as it sounds, the tv show just throws shit at you without really having time to take a step back and think...hold on...what are the implications.

The book gives you reasons why people did what they did despite the fact you already know what happened. I'm telling you, sit down one day with the right mentality and force yourself to get into it, you will fucking love it.

It's also great watching the show and going to the book because you can better visual characters and scenes.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They did their job well then:thumbsup:

Bit of a spoiler:

I can see that, but Hodor Hodor, Hodor?

I really wanna respond to you but i feel like ill give too many spoilers :lol:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Don't know why people are happy that jeoffrey died. He brought a lot to the show.

this

+ I 'd read the books, but I'm too much of a cheap f**k to pay 50$+ on them :lol: and I pretty much hate the paper on new books, it's nothing compared to how it used to be, it deteriorates too easily, I have novels that are over 50 years old in the family and they look and feel perfect

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Finally... God the most annoying tv character for a while. Most annoying part was right before he died.. Kneal bla bla.. Dieee bitch...
A friend spoiled for me, who poisoned him :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Joefferys death was awesome. Puked blood vein popping out. Tyrion should have pissed on him ,useless tyrion

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
In a few minutes I am going to start watching the first episode of GOT. I've never watched it before, I have no idea what it is about and I don't even know if I will like it.

Not really a fan of this by the looks of it, but I am going to give it a shot.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Trailer for next episode is great

Mexes_5

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Kaka, Mexes, Pazzini
Poor Joffrey, dude was hilarious.

I can't stand Cersei, her face annoys me.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Fuck, I think I'm addicted..

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Game of Thrones + R Kelly = Hilarious

That last one. :lol:
Oh Jorah :proud:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think this show is setting unrealistic standards for virgins. First Podrick, now Jon Snow. Do you think maybe the writer of this series is still a virgin and wants people to believe that sex with him would be mind-blowing

:lol:

and Jorah eternally friend zoned :lol:

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
:
- Olenna + Sansa seems a little to obvious. Sansa's necklace appeared to be missing a stone, but then again her robe might have just covered it up. Plus Olenna seems like a practical women, what would she have to gain by killing Jofrey?

gotta be the old lady she is suspect as fuck
you can see her take a stone off sansa's necklace if you watch closely. magic fingers

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
somebody help that poor boy

:lol: troll as fuck old lady

varys is the best :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
varys is the best :D

Why was Varys's dissapointment with the whole wedding/midget threatre so significant? I canät remember how he was connected to the people in the play.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why was Varys's dissapointment with the whole wedding/midget threatre so significant? I canät remember how he was connected to the people in the play.

i went to switch off my oven at that midget mockery. Spider mentioning he doesnt have a sell sword or legendary brother to protect him like Tyrion is so ironic after the last scene, my man Tyrion needs all of it and I cannot believe Varys didnt knew this shit was going down

Little finger for next king? :conf:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Someone cant be king unless its precedented or taken by force ie robert baratheon. Little finger, varys and all other characters cant be king/queen unless thats how the succession go or they somehow find a way to mount an army and actually win the throne.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
red viper :b:

winner of 2014 Omar Little award for most badass homosexual :proud:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Carcetti for THE Last king ;)

Wire :D

I hope dragon lady and her dragons drown. Can we just have 90 minute roundtable conversation every week with Varys, Littlefinger and Tyrion? Bronn and hound can be there for refreshments.

hound-chicken.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Varys has a background in acting, its where he learned all his little bird tricks. Its not the happiest period of his life either, being sold into slaver and all that.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Varys has a background in acting, its where he learned all his little bird tricks. Its not the happiest period of his life either, being sold into slaver and all that.

Thanks.

Schedule