The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Brandt has extended his contract just a few weeks ago and will stay at Leverkusen for at least another season.

Contract renewals mean nothing as history has shown us. If anything it just gives the club a bit of an upper hand when it comes to negotiating.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Brandt has extended his contract just a few weeks ago and will stay at Leverkusen for at least another season.

kool-aid-man-gif-7.gif

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Milan: offered Sokatis. For now it costs too much, but...

As reported by calciomercato.com the Milan were offered the defender of the BVB (former milan player) Sokratis. The price tag is 15 million euros, a figure deemed too high for Milan. The rossoneri, however, could return in the event that a defender left

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score

As reported by calciomercato.com the Milan were offered the defender of the BVB (former milan player) Sokratis. The price tag is 15 million euros, a figure deemed too high for Milan. The rossoneri, however, could return in the event that a defender left

we already have 3 great cbs + zapata

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Swap Donnarumma for Cavani
Swap Silva for Keita
Buy Nainggolan or Vidal.
Shore up your bench.

Everything is fixed ha.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
dont be foolish and act like a cb like bonucci hasnt earned his stars

lmao

Hence my comment as a decent, the foolish thought is thinking bonucci is a world class based on his Milan performance.

His season rates from garbage to a decent.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
berardi is shit now, dude hasn't been good since 2015

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hence my comment as a decent, the foolish thought is thinking bonucci is a world class based on his Milan performance.

I think that's a little harsh. He was garbage, with Biglia, to start the season, but he has become a very important player with Romangoli.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Il Sussidiario.net rumors increase on a Donnarumma-Cavani exchange.
PSG would also be in favor of the formula for potential fines for financial fair play.

That would be too good to be true.
Jup would have my approval too. Get Dzeko nevertheless. Sell Kalinic. Use Silva for a Keita swap. Then maybe Pavon as future star, instead of Deludinh ourselfs and think that a such young player coming from South America could be our immediate saviour.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
this grinta talk is really getting old

you guys do realize this team is full of pussies right? I wish this team had grinta.

and it's not even about talent, these players are pussies.

look at ozil for example..he's world class but he's also a pussy, would fit right in this milan team.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score

funny part is i wasnt even basing anything of anything
bonucci is world class cb
he obviously hasnt reached his level here and noone has for that matter

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
this grinta talk is really getting old

you guys do realize this team is full of pussies right? I wish this team had grinta.

and it's not even about talent, these players are pussies.

look at ozil for example..he's world class but he's also a pussy, would fit right in this milan team.

:star::thumbsup:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Di Marzio just said Sokratis is on his way to Arsenal and Arteta should get the coaching job there.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Good. Sokratis would be a typical Milan signing.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Both Verdi and Berradi are not fast enough in my opinion with the former being average and the later poor. Lets raid the EPL for wingers

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
when you consider 19 were penalty goals? thats 28 goals in 141 games. Not only that but he's got worse every year with a team that revolves around and plays through him. wtf is he gonna do at milan?

Decent shot and plays like a fucking striker on the wing. We need pace and creativity which he provides none

Who cares if he scores a lot of penalties? Most of the penalties were probably earned from fouls he drew. Besides, Balotelli always scored a lot of penalties and half of Kessies goals for us/Atalanta came from penalties too.

He has regressed this year but that's largely because Sassuolo's been in turmoil after losing their manager (Di Francesco) and best players (Pellegrini & Defrel) last summer. They've also had 2 management changes this season which hasn't helped. Regardless, his stats this season are similar to Politano's in previous seasons.

As for creativity, last season he had 10 assists in 21 games (plus 5 goals) so is hardly struggling in that area.

Anyway, I said I'd take him as a backup to Suso provided we sign another starting winger too. If you think we're in a position to command better backups then him you're wrong.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who cares if he scores a lot of penalties? Most of the penalties were probably earned from fouls he drew. Besides, Balotelli always scored a lot of penalties and half of Kessies goals for us/Atalanta came from penalties too.

He has regressed this year but that's largely because Sassuolo's been in turmoil after losing their manager (Di Francesco) and best players (Pellegrini & Defrel) last summer. They've also had 2 management changes this season which hasn't helped. Regardless, his stats this season are similar to Politano's in previous seasons.

As for creativity, last season he had 10 assists in 21 games (plus 5 goals) so is hardly struggling in that area.

Anyway, I said I'd take him as a backup to Suso provided we sign another starting winger too. If you think we're in a position to command better backups then him you're wrong.

thats 20m wasted on a dude who has been regressing for the last 3-4 years

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Turkish media links Trabzonspor playmaker Yusuf Yazici (21) to Milan and Roma. Trabzonspor requires €20M for the midfielder.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
The owner of Sass himself has said that Berardi isn't the player he used to be and has become bad.

I'd go for Verdi, we get like 20% (I believe) of any sale--and so it's like an automatic discount for us.

If Cristante is going to Roma, that might mean that Pellegrini is being sold. I'm not sure how well he has done, but I believe he has a release clause at 25m. He'd be a good competition to Bonaventura's role.

I still don't get why we aren't all over Bernard for free. Even if he becomes a back-up, there's no way that he can't be worthy of an addition to our squad.

He has regressed this year but the fact Sassuolo lost their manager & key players like Pellegrini & Defrel last summer can't be overlooked. He still had a very good year statistically last year though.

As for Pellegrini, I'd rather sell Bonaventura just to get him. I read Juve will activate his release clause and since they've also been linked to Bonaventura it'll be interesting to see how that plays out. One things for sure, he should only be signed for depth as we still need to sign a top LCM to close the gap.

Re Bernard, I think his agents are asking for huge commissions in addition to huge wages which is holding up the deal. Mirabellend could learn from Inter in this regard as I'm sure they overcame similar obstacles for De Vrij/Asamoah. You can't overpay when it comes to the Donnarumma brothers, Kalinic & Silva yet withhold funds for Bernard. Especially given our lack of wingers.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Mediaset's Luca Pellegatti believes the game against Fiorentina will be Donnarumma's last game as a Milan player at San Siro. The relationship with the fans is bad and he is not calm. Strong interest from PSG, possible Cavani gets involved in a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule