Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I remember once when Galliani said: We don't go for old players, we're like Arsenal, we buy youngster.

Hah :rolleyes:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

Rag

Reaction score
it says on the official website that silvio berlusconi is stepping down as president and advisor as he has been appointed the prime minister. I don't know how to react.. does this mean we will have some1 else deciding the tranfer targets this summer(galliani will be there im guessing).. and some hope therefore of spending a few millions as we all wish?

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Rag said:
it says on the official website that silvio berlusconi is stepping down as president and advisor as he has been appointed the prime minister. I don't know how to react.. does this mean we will have some1 else deciding the tranfer targets this summer(galliani will be there im guessing).. and some hope therefore of spending a few millions as we all wish?

he had to step down just like last time he was elected... someone else will technically be in charge but im sure berlu will still have a say in whats going on even if hes not supposed to... unless his son is appointed in which case he may actually some stuff by himself where as i think if galliani is in charge he may be nothing more than berlus puppet... but who knows... i certainly dont.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
why does g and b make CWC sound like its such a big acheivment?... its only 2 games, its stupid to waste a whole season for the purpose of 2 games

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta
Jivara said:
why does g and b make CWC sound like its such a big acheivment?... its only 2 games, its stupid to waste a whole season for the purpose of 2 games
Its tough to say that two games actually blew the entire season really.

I think this goes much deeper than the CWC. Yes we played a buttload of games but we should have focused more on seria A than CL way earlier in the season. We had some injuries and a signing of a kid that wasnt ready until January.

Alot of shit goes into this shitty season. I think the biggest disappointment that we can look at is Dida, Gila, and Pirlo having an up and down season. Alot of others played there part but these folks didnt produce when we needed them.

I think this is a wake up call to Milan to be honest. Its gonna be tough to watch CL without them or watch UEFA with them. I say fuck them both and go for the scudetto and regain the name we earned for so many years.

I have heard people say we should be in CL on name alone. Our name is now associated with UEFA so we must hang our heads in shame in the summer, pick them back up with some good signings and have a new tactical 2 year plan to reign supreme once again.

There is a lot of work to be done. We must never give up this is MILAN for christs sake!!!!! We have fallen down many times but have found a way to pick back up, and we will again!!

mks1948

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Gattuso,Pirlo,Maldini,Nesta, Ambrosini,Pato and all Milan ;)
Galliani xD
hhexdsi6.jpg

regards

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
MILAN - After reiterating he would talk about the transfer season only after the game against Udinese, Galliani still answered some questions about this subject, starting from the coach: 'Voices about Donadoni? There's no doubt, whether he go in the Champions League or in the Uefa Cup, the coach will still be Ancelotti.' Asked if there would be any talks with Maldini, who may still continue for another season, and Gattuso, he said: 'We will talk with Maldini, whose contract is running out, for the rest there's no need to hold any talks unless they express a desire to leave the club.' On new players: 'I don't think Barcelona will lower their offer to 25 million euros, in any case that is not Milan's offer. We are interested in big name players like Amauri, but we've never started any negotiations with Palermo. We are not thinking about other strikers until we resolve the co-ownership with Borriello: if he comes back he will be an alternative for Amauri, otherwise we will get someone else: if Amauri's still available we will get Amauri, if not we'll get someone else. There are a lot of players you wouldn't think about who want to join Milan even if we have to play the Uefa Cup."

from acmilan.com

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva
He just showed us the truth behind Merda.

M

MassterMark

it is a shame if we wont build up our team even we wont reach CL.
this year would be perfect for buying some best players and off course new GOOD coach. than we would have 1 year for fighting only for scudeto (and maybe for uefa) and in that year will players learning new style of game and building up whole team game. and after this year of 'raganeration' maybe we should buy 1 or 2 new needed players and than we will have more chances to win scudeto &/or CL.
so this 1 year should be spend in good way, for building up team; not for stupid waiting to see what will future bring to us (and reactivate old players for only 1 year)!

Last edited:

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
chely said:
"We are not thinking about other strikers until we resolve the co-ownership with Borriello"

Now this sounds exactly like Galliani. Of course these are just words, but they are clearly thinking that Borriello will be the solution to Milan's attacking problems. Mr. X and so on..

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
i think he should stay on loan for another year!! in case if it was only one season performance!!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, after not doing jackdiddly at Milan, one season at a midtable team like Genoa and Borriello's instantly Mr. Wonderful.

You gotta love Galliani sometimes.

Last edited:

superbaim

ICE MAN
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gattuso
'B' your wealth is stagnan or maybe drop lower according to forbes data in the last 3 year. maybe you should consider invest your money in stell,aluminiun,oil and gas industry.

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
Galliani's UEFA regrets
Sunday 18 May, 2008

Milan are out of the Champions League, but Adriano Galliani insists it is a good opportunity to focus on the Scudetto next season.

“It’s a great shame to be out of the Champions League and this year ends on a sour note,” said the general manager.

They managed to beat Udinese 4-1, but Fiorentina’s 1-0 victory away to Torino secured fourth place for the Viola.

“Up until 15 minutes from the end we were leading, but this is one of the reasons why football is such a special sport.

“It is nonetheless a year that saw us crowned Club World champions and became the club with more silverware than any other in history.”

Many blame the trip to Japan in December for that competition for the wavering form and fitness of the squad.

“Over the season we had two very different gears with many problems up until Christmas and top form towards the end of the campaign,” continued Galliani.

Milan must go into the UEFA Cup now and that could have a major effect on their transfer strategy, although Mathieu Flamini has already signed from Arsenal.

“We are disappointed to be in the UEFA Cup, but nothing will happen. The strength of the club is intact and it just means next term we’ll dedicate ourselves to the Scudetto.”

channel4.com

:head: :conf: :eek: :o :rolleyes: I hate him officially

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
i might keep repeating myself but i cant see us spending more than £10mil this summer all we will do is bring back abbiati, borriello, oliveira and maybe sign some old defenders.
galliani will say we won the cwc with this squad so now without that pressure and cl games we can challenge for the scudetto.
i though this season was gonna show G + B that our squad wasn't good enough but somehow they still think it is, it doesn't need an overhaul maybe 4 or 5 players than we can compete with inter .

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
I hope they at least get a couple of defenders, and I don't means ones who are my age. There's no way we can go through another season with this thin defense and expect to do anything.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
just found this from transfermarketweb.

A CALDO - Galliani: "Gattuso? Dipende da lui"
18.05.2008 19.00 di effe ci articolo letto 4230 volte
L'amministratore delegato del Milan Adriano Galliani non esclude l'addio di Gennaro Gattuso. "Sta a lui - dice Galliani al termine di Milan-Udinese - noi gli abbiamo rinnovato il contratto a condizioni economiche vantaggiose. Domani mattina lo incontrerò e poi vi riferirò quello che mi avrà detto. Spero non mi chieda di essere ceduto". Per la prossima stagione, Galliani promette almeno tre grandi campioni: "Arriverà un grande difensore, un grande centrocampista e un grande attaccante. Nella rosa ci saranno 6-7 nuovi innesti".

TO WARMTH - Galliani: " Gattuso? It depends from lui" 18.05.2008 19,00 of effe us read article 4230 times L' general executive manager of the Milan Adrian Galliani does not exclude l' goodbye of Gennaro Gattuso. " He is to he - Galliani to the term of Milan-Udinese says - we we have renewed it the contract to favorable economic conditions. Tomorrow I will meet it to morning and then I will report to you what it will have said to me. I hope does not ask me for being ceduto". For the next season, Galliani promises at least three great champions: " It will arrive a great defender, a great centrocampista and a great forward. In the rose there will be 6-7 new innesti".

thats a shit translation but you can work out waht hes saying first he says that he will talk to rino tomorrow then tell the press, everyone, whoever what he said then the good bit. he PROMISES 3 great players 1 defender, 1 midfielder and 1 striker, all togeather 6-7 players.

so in my opinion borriello will be the great striker maldini will renew his contract to be the great defender, the great midfielder will be flamini the rest will be oliveira,abbiati, you work out the rest.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
^^i understand that you`re probably angry because of our failure,but all the shit you are saying about the transfers that will take place in the summer and some other things just doesn`t make any sense..
i don`t think he is reffering to boriello as a `great striker`..he will probably come,but he will only replace gilardino and if he continues to play well he will be an improvement..
we are probably trying to sign a top-class forward,and not just going after boriello..
the comment about maldini is just ridiculous..
and flamini is already ours,so i guess someone else will be coming also..

anyway,it`s good to hear that we will sign 6-7 players..hopefully,most will be younger and talented players who are not past their best..

the fact that the managment hasn`t offered extensions to cafu and serginho is a positive sign,the changes will be made..

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dann said:
so in my opinion borriello will be the great striker maldini will renew his contract to be the great defender, the great midfielder will be flamini the rest will be oliveira,abbiati, you work out the rest.

LOL. Don't forget that Favalli also counts as a new player since he just renewed.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
ricardoht said:
LOL. Don't forget that Favalli also counts as a new player since he just renewed.
when did favalli renewed?source?

Schedule