AC Milan - Champions League 2009/2010

How will it feel to watch Kaka play vs. Milan in the CL?

• Excited

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Angry

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Sad

Votes: 37 35.2%
  • Nervous

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 27 25.7%

• Total voters

Gigi Milan

Primavera
Reaction score
So will beckham celebrate if he scores a 90+3 winner from a free kick in old trafford?

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
We should be optimistic and that with a reason, Milan has a great history against ManU, no way we should be afraid of them.
Just own them like in 2007, with that wonderful 3-0 at home, that was more than great, would be nice to see something like that happen again. I hope for a victory like that one at home, so that we have a good result before the away game, hopefully we can win this one.
Will be interesting to see how Beckham will play against his old team, I want him to play at his best, to show them his strength (though I don't know now if he will play, but we'll see).
I think whenever we played vs. ManU in the final stages of CL, we beat them allover and got to the next round, so we should do it again.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
If we played Man U this week of the month, it would be a much easier for us looking at their defenders, we would raped their ass home and away with the kind of defenders Man U playing against Fulham

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
no, he does love man united, he actually supports them. Of course he'll do his best for Milan, BUT, I doubt he'd celebrate if he scored.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
no, he does love man united, he actually supports them. Of course he'll do his best for Milan, BUT, I doubt he'd celebrate if he scored.

I think I would understand it if he scores and doesn't celebrate it. It's the same with Kaka, he wouldn't have celebrated if he scored against us.
It would be great if he plays and also scores for Milan in CL against ManU, I would welcome that and I for sure will celebrate, but if he doesn't want to I will understand it.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Let he worry about the scoring and I'll worry about the celebration.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We need to aggressive from the beginning !!

Well, we should have won both legs against Real Madrid. In Madrid by 4-2 including a gift from Dida.

In San Siro, we should have won since Pato's goal was absolutely legitimate.

Given that it will Man U who will be under tremendous pressure rather than us. Also, I believe we played even better when we beat them at Old Trafford 1 - 0 in 2005. We just displayed what skillful ball holding game can do to a British soccer team.

The only concern for me that we are playing at home first. We need to be aggressive from the beginning because if we don't it will be bad for us.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Well, we should have won both legs against Real Madrid. In Madrid by 4-2 including a gift from Dida.

Given that it will Man U who will be under tremendous pressure rather than us. Also, I believe we played even better when we beat them at Old Trafford 1 - 0 in 2005. We just displayed what skillful ball holding game can do to a British soccer team.

The only concern for me that we are playing at home first. We need to be aggressive from the beginning because if we don't it will be bad for us.

Milan played really well in both legs against United in 2005 & had areally great side at that time.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

That's very true. Maybe* our most beautiful goal of the season, perfect Pirlo+Pato.:proud: :mad:It's a Drogba-style disgrace it has been allowed.

AC Milan was the strongest/best versus Real Madrid, and not Marseille or Zürich. How sick is that? :tongue:

Now with Manchester United we got another big name, like Real Madrid, but also not that strong like Chelsea or Barcelona. So it could be a very good draw considering who we could draw. (Bordeaux is way stronger than Marseille, and also not a very big name.)

*Pirlo's goal is of course the most beautiful goal of the season. :D

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
UEFA LIST: THREE CHANGES IN THE ROSSONERI'S LIST
2/1/2010
MILAN - Differently from the Uefa list of Milan for the Champions League of the past 1st September, there are three changes. The new players are David Beckham, Daniele Bonera and Giuseppe Favalli: they take the place in the A List of Marco Storari, Oguchi Onyewu and Alexandre Pato, with the later having matured the requirements to be listed in List B.

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail_popup.aspx?idNews=115749&progr=1

Anybody with an insight of how the A and B list correlate?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Something to do with age and time at club. Because pato's under a certain age, and has been with us for a certain amount of time, he doesn't need to be "registered" so we can register some older players.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again
Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need...of some...stranger's hand
In a...desperate land.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again
Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need...of some...stranger's hand
In a...desperate land.

not bad good lyrics for a song.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
there is one person who is infinitely more influential than anyone else in this years champions league. one man. cissokho. if we had him we bought him we would win the CL. of this i am convinced. because of this fact:

cissokho = 2010's

BALLON_OR.jpg

Marco10

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Van Basten, Paolo Maldini, Pippo Inzaghi, Alex Pato, Wayne Rooney, Robben, Sneidjer
IM sorry to all Milan supporters............I was mad as hell when Rooney scored first goal....Just went to sleep.........United were the better team.........Now I have to go take shit from friends!!!

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
IM sorry to all Milan supporters............I was mad as hell when Rooney scored first goal....Just went to sleep.........United were the better team.........Now I have to go take shit from friends!!!

hah!!! i thought i was the only getting all those bullshit.. i cursed them out big time and threaten them for real today. i dont call those people friends who would try to piss you off more when u are feeling like shit.. i never did that to them in our past victories.. but, now, i AM going to!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
there is one person who is infinitely more influential than anyone else in this years champions league. one man. cissokho. if we had him we bought him we would win the CL. of this i am convinced. because of this fact:

cissokho = 2010's

I was about to go cry in the Cissoko thread ... again :D

Marco10

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Van Basten, Paolo Maldini, Pippo Inzaghi, Alex Pato, Wayne Rooney, Robben, Sneidjer
hah!!! i thought i was the only getting all those bullshit.. i cursed them out big time and threaten them for real today. i dont call those people friends who would try to piss you off more when u are feeling like shit.. i never did that to them in our past victories.. but, now, i AM going to!

Dude I just realised that.......United are shit......Milan/Leonardo just fielded a shitty squad period.........Did you see how United always had a player marking a Milan player.........Exactly, NOW WHY THE HELL WAS ROONEY FREE TO RUN.........WTF.........United suck and will always.......I HATE more than INter because of their freakin Shitty fans

Reaction score
Dude I just realised that.......United are shit......Milan/Leonardo just fielded a shitty squad period.........Did you see how United always had a player marking a Milan player.........Exactly, NOW WHY THE HELL WAS ROONEY FREE TO RUN.........WTF.........United suck and will always.......I HATE more than INter because of their freakin Shitty fans

a team thats just put 7 past Milan over 2 legs and has been in the last 2 CL finals are "shit" are they? Man, thats intelligent thinking right there. :rolleyes:

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
i hope man city buy wayne rooney lol

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ancelotti stands up for Milan
Thursday 11 March, 2010
Carlo Ancelotti insists Milan do not require “a revolution” after their Old Trafford nightmare. “At most they need a few adjustments.”

The Rossoneri were thrashed 4-0 by Manchester United, going out of the Champions League 7-2 on aggregate and prompting a very public autopsy of the team.

“Milan faced Manchester United, a squad of great quality who are in excellent form right now,” Chelsea boss Ancelotti told Sky Italia television.

“On top of that, they were missing important players like Alexandre Pato and Alessandro Nesta.”

Ancelotti left the club after seven years to take over at Stamford Bridge and was replaced by Leonardo, who changed the tactical system with Kaka’s departure.

“I don’t believe the Rossoneri need a revolution. In fact, they are highlighting important youngsters like Luca Antonini, Pato, Thiago Silva and Ignazio Abate.

“At most they need a few adjustments.”

I see this clown is still on Berlusconi's payroll, the arselicker, he's still a puppet-absolute cockwash Carlo

adieet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
same result with a "250 mil transfer" team. lmao they are worst....next season will be better....come on berlusconi........

Marco10

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
a team thats just put 7 past Milan over 2 legs and has been in the last 2 CL finals are "shit" are they? Man, thats intelligent thinking right there. :rolleyes:

Ohkay have to agree with you, UNITED arent shit..........Just the INDIAN supporters here in South AFrica.........Make you hate UNited........Fair enough united is among the world's best........JUST NOT BETTER THAN MILAN........And as i said 'Milan never beat a better team"......Just fielded a crap squad and never mark there players