The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I guess that's how Monchi operates? I find it pretty interesting they are selling this January.

Monchi is the SD you want if you are an owner, sells high on his players. I guess it makes sense they cash in Dzeko while they can. Turning 32 this spring. His value will only get worse. Emerson is still young and recovering from his ACL tear. I guess they are ok with Kolarov at LB for now. I think this summer you see an exodus from Roma for players like Nainggolan and Strootman as well. They may begin rebuilding.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
If Andre Silva doesn't get a start in one of these Lazio games this week then I think he leaves by the end of the month regardless of the club saying they aren't selling him. He won't ride the bench in a World Cup year.

let's hope you're right

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I’d obviously prefer to keep Silva. But if we’re not going to play him, I’d rather we sell him before his value depreciates any more than it already has

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
let's hope you're right

It's funny how they say he's unsellable yet he never sees any playing time haha. If someone is offering you 40m, take the extra few million of profit and go address needs like a winger or mid. If Cutrone is their forward of the future then Silva still won't ever get consistent time even long term.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We need a pacy winger this winter 100%. Its a must if we are to even finish top 6 and make a deep run in Europa League.

In the summer we can sign a 50MM winger or whatever but for the current winter we need one.

I am not a Deulofeu fan but if he is all we can get on loan even he is better than not getting a winger at all this winter. Anybody who says otherwise is a complete fool. Our build up is painfully slow and predictable and we have no players that can inject a change of pace into out game except Suso occasionally and rarely Kessie

That needs to change

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I don't understand how the need for a winger which should have been addressed the first week of the market remains unaddressed as we enter he last week?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Maybe Puma will help offset salary costs with an improved player sponsership deal. Balo would take a pay cut to play in Milan no doubt

Seems a backwards step. The only good thing about Balo is him being a free. Think he would pick Juve over a Milan return. It'll also be hard to move on Kalinic in the summer.

I think Weigl could well arrive with Puma on board.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
DM9OCHZU8AEb8o6.jpg

Interesting

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's funny how they say he's unsellable yet he never sees any playing time haha. If someone is offering you 40m, take the extra few million of profit and go address needs like a winger or mid. If Cutrone is their forward of the future then Silva still won't ever get consistent time even long term.

I think that getting rid of Silva now is like basically admitting we fucked up last summer and we got this player that we don't need / don't fit in our system.

Theoretically, as long as Silva keeps scoring in EL and if he has a big World Cup, he could still have some value and we could possibly be looking at a profit, and I think this is what Mirabelli is banking on because otherwise he'd look pretty terrible.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Deulofeu has spoken this morning with his former Milan teammates and informed them about his will to return to the Rossoneri. Barcelona want €20M for him [@Gazzetta_it]

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Deulofeu has spoken this morning with his former Milan teammates and informed them about his will to return to the Rossoneri. Barcelona want €20M for him [@Gazzetta_it]

We can probably get him on a loan plus option if we hold out another week. Especially if he can force his way back here.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You must have huge experience managing football clubs / companies.

Please, enlighten us what you would have done to keep the 20m per year deal? :proud::star:

I would throw the biggest bunga bunga party inviting the board of ADIDAS and you, of course!

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
20 mil is:-

one bertolacci

or

one kalinic

or

half a Andre Silva

or

20 Nocerinos

or

2 Lapadulas

Super deal tbh. Loan + Obligation and we're eating.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

one bertolacci

or

one kalinic

or

half a Andre Silva

or

20 Nocerinos

or

2 Lapadulas

:monto:

good point, still wouldn't pay it.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

one bertolacci

or

one kalinic

or

half a Andre Silva

or

20 Nocerinos

or

2 Lapadulas

He probably sells for 12-15m tops. Obviously no one is taking Deu for 20m or he would probably be off to his new team by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.