English Premier League Thread III

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
w8so-P.gif
zyzz-lol-zyzz-zyzz-lmao-gif-24463724.gif

• Star
Reactions: vB9

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Manchester United agree £70m deal to sign Real Madrid midfielder​

:IbraH:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
What the actual fuck is happening at Liverpool? Their fall from grace is spectacular.

United has been in banter era for quite some time, but Liverpool went from challenging for everything to relegation candidates over the summer.

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
I'd take a bunch of Liverpool's players. But we can't afford their plane tickets let alone those wages.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
too bad this current liverpool wasn’t in our group last year. we probably would have beaten their b team

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Great PL derby on right now between United and Arsenal.

Side note: I can’t wait until Serie A gets with the times in terms of broadcasting quality, I swear the camera work alone makes the game look better than it probably is.

ACMilanello

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Great PL derby on right now between United and Arsenal.

Side note: I can’t wait until Serie A gets with the times in terms of broadcasting quality, I swear the camera work alone makes the game look better than it probably is.
I don't know about great, been physical but very scrappy. Gonna be interesting to see Anthony in this United team, they have speed now and are going to be able to hurt the top 4 on counters. How they perform against weaker opponents will make or break them their season, they were lucky against Leicester and Southampton tbh.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are also those who are paid to speak ill of others as pundits and Matic is not going to take certain criticism from Roy Keane, who complained that it was not possible to say both Chelsea and Manchester United will have a place in his heart.

“I have respect for what he has done but he needs to understand that football has changed. If I played for Chelsea, I cannot say I hate them. I cannot be angry when I’m talking to the press after the game.

“The way he behaved on pitch, 70 per cent of it is a red card today. You cannot throw a punch when all the cameras in the world are there.

“The real hero is when you go out on the street and say something, but he was always very nice with me, so what he says in public, to be honest, I don’t really care. I know what I’ve done in my career and I’m very happy.”
what.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Shaw defends Man Utd teammate Maguire: I've never seen such criticism in football​

Fat, podgy bastard... sum1 pull old interviews from Mou and how he made shaw cry.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Arsenal 🔥🔥
That was a good match.. well up until the red card

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I am happy for Arsenal, they've been through a lot of difficulties and I always had a soft spot for them in English football. They're playing really well at the moment and have a similar energy to Milan in terms of their resurgence.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
I am happy for Arsenal, they've been through a lot of difficulties and I always had a soft spot for them in English football. They're playing really well at the moment and have a similar energy to Milan in terms of their resurgence.
they deserve it. great club and by far the most likable in england.

on another note. what's going on with nunez? liverpool spend almost 80mil on him and yet firmino is their #1 striker

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Oh i see whats going on now

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Haaland is so good.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Guardiola really made the premier league a 1 horse league.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Imagine not winning CL with Haaland, KDB and Foden. Bald fraud confirmed if he doesn't.

Schedule