The Rumour Commode XIX: A LI-gue of Our Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
wow that guy andre is soooo sexy woooow :eek::eek: :proud::proud::star::star:

and he's scorpio, great :thumbsup::thumbsup:

June 11, 2017
Yesterday | Today | Tomorrow | 2017 | You're a magnet, pure and simple, and you know it. You always have. So when that magnetism pulls someone toward you who isn't quite what you had in mind, back off and be direct. You have little time at your disposal, and you won't want to spend it on mercy dates -- especially when there are so many wonderful folks who've also had a taste of your charisma.

:eek:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
25 mil might be a bit steep for Biglia but if it's what we gotta do, it's what we'll do. Btw I am pretty sure we'll get Bigly for less, especially if the Keita deal fails. I don't see the point adding 10 mil for Kalinic when we don't need him. We aren't saving any money - we're spending 10 mil more for something we don't need.

I already heard that Lazio and us will renegotiate the fee if the Keita falls apart, favorable for us acutally since they'd settle for less. No idea how reputable the report was tough.

The guy doesn't understand that Biglia is a player that can improve the whole team. Badelj is ok, but he's a complementary player, he can't improve a team by himself. Kalinic is just unnecessary and I have no idea why he includes him in the discussion

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
If we buy Silva, I hope people don't start calling him Andre. It fucks me up everytime I glance over a post with "Andre" in it

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Mirror - Sissoko , not only Milan there is also the Marseille

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
we saw montella play a 3-5-2 this season towards the end aswell. i prefer that formation to 4-3-3. especially with rr and probably conti on the windbacks.

I've always disliked 4-3-3, but I thought that's the team we're building, no? even better if we ditch it. Then forget about Lazio players and get Badelj for cheap + James + Belotti and we're good

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Shame about belotti...cairo being a twat, he'll probably end up in PL

Andre silva is no bum though, arsenal were heavily linked with him, and apparently CR7 rates him highly and recommended him to real. A friend of mine who watches port league tells me he is quite similar to mario gomez

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we buy Silva, I hope people don't start calling him Andre. It fucks me up everytime I glance over a post with "Andre" in it

It seems like a done deal man

I expect Kalinic as the other CF, but it might take a while since I can't see F&M paying more then 22m or so for him

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

good call. understanable safe place like internet will listen to this :thumbsup:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
The guy doesn't understand that Biglia is a player that can improve the whole team. Badelj is ok, but he's a complementary player, he can't improve a team by himself. Kalinic is just unnecessary and I have no idea why he includes him in the discussion

Yeah I see Badelj similarly. Very good as a cog in a machine but not the one to elevate play. Bigly might be a bit older and not as sexy name wise but he's good. Honest to god, I wouldn't mind Badelj at Milan either.

It's just the Kalinic part that completely set me off. Completely unneeded player with nothing to add. Empty expense only. No ty we had enough of that these past years :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Biglia one of the best im the world??? Big League??? In what sport??? Really in what sport?? Ffs if he's what you say he is, how did he manage to grow old in Lazio??? One of the best in the world don't play for f*** NAZIo! They get big paycheks in best world clubs. And Kalinic is better then that lazy a$$ Bacca.

Calm down. You're not thinking straight at the moment.
Kalinic is better than Bacca, but only just. At least we don't need to pay money for Bacca since he's already ours.
Getting Kalinic is completely unnecessary whichever way you look at it. Paying 15 million for him would be a waste. More than that, it would be just plain stupid

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Musacchio level physique. Also, this homie put up good numbers in the UCL, he isn't Portuguese league trash for those trying to hate. Good fit for serie a too

Made it into the breakthrough team of 2016

2432692_w1.jpg

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2431805.html

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
With Mendes also talking #RubenNeves and #James. The second is difficult @sportface2016

Ruben Neves is very similar in playing style and skill-set to Redondo. Fucking sign him asap!

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

But there's like so many Silvas already. He needs a nickname soon anyway. If only things were as easy as with Accounts when Google translate provides :cry:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

It's a similar deal to the recent Bernardo Silva one to City(concluded in 24hrs) that's the way Mendes does business.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Andre Silva could decide to wear the number #10 jersey, the same he wore with Porto. [Sky]

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I see Badelj similarly. Very good as a cog in a machine but not the one to elevate play. Bigly might be a bit older and not as sexy name wise but he's good. Honest to god, I wouldn't mind Badelj at Milan either.

It's just the Kalinic part that completely set me off. Completely unneeded player with nothing to add. Empty expense only. No ty we had enough of that these past years :lol:

I said it too, I don't mind Badelj. Good player, could help us a lot. But the guy is hell bent on mediocrity like Kalinic for whatever reason and he's getting pissed off when someone says they don't want him. Honestly idk

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Andre Silva could decide to wear the number #10 jersey, the same he wore with Porto. [Sky]

NO!!!!!!!! :mad:

Stay away from james' shirt number

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not only did he have good numbers in his first UCL season - hes also got 7 goals and 3 assists in 8 games for Portugal

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
But there's like so many Silvas already. He needs a nickname soon anyway. If only things were as easy as with Accounts when Google translate provides :cry:

A Silva / Dre :thumbsup:

I'm used to scrolling through pages fast and a post containing a name that's mine without a vowel will stand out and slow me down (it's also make my brain go through a quick: "Me? What did I do?")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule