The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
When they say immediately, they mean he summer right? Is it possible to bring someone in on loan outside the transfer window or am I missing something?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
can't you just google it & explain what is your point?

His point is clear as light.

Why are milanisti so eager to swallow whatever cunte will give them? I mean.....

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
When they say immediately, they mean he summer right? Is it possible to bring someone in on loan outside the transfer window or am I missing something?

Barca are still in negotiation for Arthur from Gremio. Take the story with a pinch of salt for now. They have no non-EU spots available, we have two.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Sure. Are Real buying, Kane, Icardi & Lewa. Of course they aren't. De Gea and one of the aforementioned.

We have to sell in order to buy this summer. Suso & Silva will both be on the market.

Suso :lol: you ok man??)

Silva & donna 100 p goners.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Suso :lol: you ok man??)

Silva & donna 100 p goners.

Grande. Donna is 100p staying for the kebab. Hope you'll be ok with that :thumbsup:

Alisson Becker or Oblak will end up at PSG.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His point is Rino could become like Conte. It's all about taking the opportunities.

Rino has done poorly in his previous teams, there is no denying it. But they were also below average squads and with clubs with financial issues. Perhaps he might seize his chance with us like Conte did with Juve's rebuilding period.

Now, I don't completely agree with that point but I say let's watch how this season play out first. I know Mirabelli is criticized a lot and I agree with some of the criticism, but in this case I commend him for giving Rino the respect to finish the season without discussing his replacement.

Post of the day :star::star::star:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barca are still in negotiation for Arthur from Gremio. Take the story with a pinch of salt for now. They have no non-EU spots available, we have two.

Barca can give us back Deulofeu too when his loan is up at Watford haha.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like Chelsea offered Luis Enrique a contract. It will probably be Gattuso or Conte as our coach next season.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Oracolo_RN
#osservatospeciale di @MassMirabelli tra i profili per il ruolo di attaccante sinistro @acmilan valuta @Memphis già visionato diverse volte insieme ai compagni di squadra @NabilFekir e Cornet, #Depay piace e molto, se son fioriranno a Maggio ⚫ #weareacmilan #calciomercato

For LW Mirabelli is following Memphis Depay who he has scouted a few times already. He has also been following his Lyon teammates Fekir and Cornet. Mirabelli likes Memphis a lot.

This guy called the Strinic signing before anyone else did.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Looks like Chelsea offered Luis Enrique a contract. It will probably be Gattuso or Conte as our coach next season.

Zola's agent says... Roman dreams of Sarri as their next coach. Enrique sounds like BS tbf. They can't be that stupid to go from Conte to Enrique.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zola's agent says... Roman dreams of Sarri as their next coach. Enrique sounds like BS tbf. They can't be that stupid to go from Conte to Enrique.

I highly doubt Sarri is leaving Napoli.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
His point is clear as light.

Why are milanisti so eager to swallow whatever cunte will give them? I mean.....
I still can't understand why you can easily swallow whatever Montella asked, like Kalinic, and giving him full faith despite many losses.. but...
You giving no chance for Conte.

1 good month, only 1 goddamn month, and your faith already 100% for Gattuso.
1 bad epl season, despite so many extra ordinary achievement he gained in his career, and you give no chance for Conte.

You even give no chance for our Conte-Gattuso partnership idea. I mean, Gattuso could learn from Conte.
Like Bill Shanky-Bob Paisley partnership, if you know their story.

You guys so easy giving faith for an unproven coach.

After montella fighting, you still didn't learn.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I still can't understand why you can easily swallow whatever Montella asked, like Kalinic, and giving him full faith despite many losses.. but...

1 bad epl season, despite so many extra ordinary achievement he gained in his career, and you give no chance for Conte.

You even give no chance for our Conte-Gattuso partnership idea. I mean, Gattuso could learn from Conte.

Chelsea are still in the top 4 and in the UCL knockout rounds. I wouldn't call it a bad season. Maybe for his usual standards. Would be a dream season at Milan haha.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
It would mean developing a talent for Barca. That's sadly the position we find ourselves in.

"22-year-old Arthur is being lined up for an immediate loan to Milan.Gol Digital elaborates on CM’s claim further, noting a two-year loan worth €5m is in the works"

Fuck that, if it’s true.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
we believe in Conte based on his statistics and achievements.

This guys believe in Montella & Gattuso because....faith.

This is football, not star wars.

Statistics don't lie.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Similar to Morata Juve deal.

We can always put an offer in if hes any good throughout the loan

Speaking of Morata maybe his name comes up again in the summer with Conte most likely leaving. Conte is the one that wanted him there. Plus he has Giroud now as competition.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:lol::lol::lol:

Seems like they are having fun :)

@Oracolo_RN
��#osservatospeciale di @MassMirabelli tra i profili per il ruolo di attaccante sinistro @acmilan valuta @Memphis già visionato diverse volte insieme ai compagni di squadra @NabilFekir e Cornet, #Depay piace e molto, se son �� fioriranno a Maggio ⚫�� #weareacmilan #calciomercato

For LW Mirabelli is following Memphis Depay who he has scouted a few times already. He has also been following his Lyon teammates Fekir and Cornet. Mirabelli likes Memphis a lot.

I like that idea :thumbsup: Memphis has grown a lot since his ManU days. However french league is a baguette league, I'd take news from a player doing well in french league with a grain of salt.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Conte was awesome for his primavera team. He won with them i believe. Thats why he was given the chance to coach jube senior team. Conte main coach
Gattuso assistant coach.
Love it or f off for good.

:D this guy can change any history and he’ll make you believe it

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

You really dont get it do you ?

I will fight till my last breath for any of us. And Gattuso is 10000 times Milan more than cunte will ever be.

I will accept Gattuso as head coach and cunte his assistant

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You really dont get it do you ?

I will fight till my last breath for any of us. And Gattuso is 10000 times Milan more than cunte will ever be.

I will accept Gattuso as head coach and cunte his assistant

How do you feel about Ancelotti? He managed Juve before joining Milan as manager.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
"Milan could reportedly bring in Brazilian midfielder Arthur on loan once he has completed a permanent transfer to Barcelona"

How good is Arthur?

This is a BS report. no matter how good is Arthur, Milan ain’t no parking lot for any club. The reason why Milan didn’t ask for Deulofeu is because of the dry loan situation.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to TMW, Milan, in the event of Donnarumma's departure at the end of the season (there is PSG) they would go for Reina or Perin. The Napoli goalkeeper is ahead.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Yeah, shame it didn't work out(assuming the bid was real). Just means we'll have to bid harder in summer.

@Oracolo_RN
��#osservatospeciale di @MassMirabelli tra i profili per il ruolo di attaccante sinistro @acmilan valuta @Memphis già visionato diverse volte insieme ai compagni di squadra @NabilFekir e Cornet, #Depay piace e molto, se son �� fioriranno a Maggio ⚫�� #weareacmilan #calciomercato

Not really digging Depay. I'm skeptical he can do it at a big club, I think his head isn't right for it.

Also it's French league - if we want to try someone from a second rate league, let's break the bank for the Lozano kid.

According to TMW, Milan, in the event of Donnarumma's departure at the end of the season (there is PSG) they would go for Reina or Perin. The Napoli goalkeeper is ahead.

Reina waste of money, Perin sounds like a good replacement. Whatever, it's probably just a baseless rumor anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.