The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
OMG it reduced my posts by 10k excellent .. i would love to be nuked once more .. that aly cissokho thread was 10000 pages i remember

I did more in my life in that 1 month that ever :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I opened the Aly Cissokho original thread. I remember this because my life is pretty sad, and for the first time I got to open a transfer thread and was kinda :proud: of it :(.

Dzeko rumours were on its highest moment too.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It really lasted a month? Wasn't just a few days?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Have some respect. They gave us a roof when we didn't have a home.

That's so long ago, jasper, didn't you guys get into a fight with them....or something like that?

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
6 months in internet time. :lol:

Pretty much.

I honestly thought I'd get slaughtered in here when posting the data loss announcement but people were more relieved to see the forum back. :thumbsup:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I opened the Aly Cissokho original thread. I remember this because my life is pretty sad, and for the first time I got to open a transfer thread and was kinda :proud: of it :(.
:lol:
That's so long ago, jasper, didn't you guys get into a fight with them....or something like that?
What fight?
I honestly thought I'd get slaughtered in here when posting the data loss announcement but people were more relieved to see the forum back. :thumbsup:
Controlling the masses :thumbsup:

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
Was looking at 'The ban' thread and was wondering what is 'ashishing'?
Also, some of the bans say 'banned by request' - does this mean that the person actually asked to be banned?

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Ashishing is actually if you ask to be banned. Ashish had a tendancy to this on a frequent basis hence called "ashishing"

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ashishing is actually if you ask to be banned. Ashish had a tendancy to this on a frequent basis hence called "ashishing"

WTF -
1. why would someone ask to be banned?
2. Why would the moderators ban a member who has done nothing, simply for a stupid request? Seems like a mis-use of the banning system.

Also, from what you said above am I correct in presuming that Ashish is -still- a member?

Edit: yes, he is a memeber - just found him.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
WTF - 1. why would someone ask to be banned?2. Why would the moderators ban a member who has done nothing, simply for a stupid request? Seems like a mis-use of the banning system. Also, from what you said above am I correct in presuming that Ashish is -still- a member? Edit: yes, he is a memeber - just found him.
1. I'ts supposedly because of a lack of self control, arguments get heated and they can't help but start flaming. So to prevent this, they request a ban.

2. Probably because, assuming my first answer is correct, if not done a flame war would start, giving them tons more work.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/member.php?u=32130.

This ignoramus is desecrating the anime thread. Please banish him.

the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly.gif

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1. I'ts supposedly because of a lack of self control, arguments get heated and they can't help but start flaming. So to prevent this, they request a ban.

2. Probably because, assuming my first answer is correct, if not done a flame war would start, giving them tons more work.

Ok, still strange that the member wouldn't ignore the other person or simply not use the forum for a week. But like you said it comes Down to self control.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

:proud:

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Ok, still strange that the member wouldn't ignore the other person or simply not use the forum for a week. But like you said it comes Down to self control.

Ashish has a weak mind :o

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
WTF -
1. why would someone ask to be banned?
2. Why would the moderators ban a member who has done nothing, simply for a stupid request? Seems like a mis-use of the banning system.

Also, from what you said above am I correct in presuming that Ashish is -still- a member?

Edit: yes, he is a memeber - just found him.

Only people that lack a lot of abilities ask to be banned.....clearly the ******** ones but many of them get cured while they're in banishment.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
so, what happened to evensteven?

'Twas Fred. Got royal boot in arse.

Only people that lack a lot of abilities ask to be banned.....clearly the ******** ones but many of them get cured while they're in banishment.

Tbh, sometimes it just feels that you will get banned if you stay on, regardless of what you say and act like.

It's better to take a week sabbatical or whatever and stave off the ban.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
and how does one know if a banned member has created a new account? Is a question of 'presuming' or do you actually need to have evidence to re-ban the person?

It's just feeling. All the mods go through a rigorous training regimen with David.

luke_lightsaber_training.jpg

Also, why do you care? New members rarely concern themselves with such things.

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's just feeling. All the mods go through a rigorous training regimen with David.

Also, why do you care? New members rarely concern themselves with such things.

Cause I am wondering why EvenSteven was banned when he didn't actually do anything 'serious'. The guy made me laugh, appeared to have an interesting way of thinking and a unique play on words.
Maybe you as a mod could shed some light on this before I get banned for some unknown reason like asking why or asking too many questions?:eek:

Schedule