The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 18-10-2019, 20:21   #15241
Pingu
#PiolIN

Nocerino: “I’m sorry to see them like this, they are experiencing six years of ups and downs, I’m sorry to see them so thinking about what they did instead in the past,” he said, as per MilanNews.it.

“Boban and Maldini are a guarantee for me, they are very intelligent people who live football, I hope they can bring Milan back where they really deserve.

“Giampaolo’s sacking? Milan should have taken into account that it would take time to give an identity to the team.

“Juventus with Sarri didn’t need time because he has players from another planet. The Rossoneri should have been patient, but football doesn’t give you time.”

Signature
Pingu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 20:25   #15242
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Maybe players will have a clearer head.
Or they go out, have a night on the town and show up the next day hung over. Maybe some play better drunk or on drugs lol.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 20:33   #15243
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

I think it’s a good move to try to break up some of the tension that must exist within the dressing room.
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 20:41   #15244
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Borini being the kiss ass he is will stay at Milanello and request a room right next to Pioli so they can stay up through the night talking calcio.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 20:45   #15245
Pingu
#PiolIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Borini being the kiss ass he is will stay at Milanello and request a room right next to Pioli so they can stay up through the night talking calcio.
Borini may not be a good footballer, but he's an exemplary professional. Can't fault him for that.

Signature
Pingu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 21:08   #15246
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Better him than Biglia

On Elliot - didnt they just call Li's bluff and have now done just the bare minimum? Yes they have done sensible things to set the club on a path but what they have done surely hasnt matched their promise...that seems to be fulfilled by the new owners.

Also is the approx 150 million seen as a significant debt with respect to these mega clubs?
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 21:09   #15247
Nalim
National Team Player

Di Maria just scored an absolute worldie against Nice
Nalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 21:09   #15248
papaberlu
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Pioli has abolished the pre-match ritiro on the eve of matchdays for Milan. By the end of training session, team will have dinner together, after that whoever wants to go and sleep at home will be allowed to then will return to Milanello in the morning for breakfast [Sky]

I am 100% for abolishing every single tradition and/or policy put in place by GP
papaberlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 21:33   #15249
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post

slinky high five or an end of a secret handshake
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 21:41   #15250
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
slinky high five or an end of a secret handshake
Former

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 21:48   #15251
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
Took me a second. Masterpiece

Signature
Derbies – Juventus, Inter, Napoli, Roma, Lazio, Atalanta – 4 games – 0 points

Mid-table – Torino, Sassuolo, Genoa, Bologna, Parma, Cagliari, Fiorentina, Udinese – 4 games – 3 points

Must-wins – Verona, Lecce, Brescia, Spal, Samp – 4 games – 10 points

Total 13 points
78 points available
Minimum 72 points needed for top 4
MilanBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 21:57   #15252
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

The theory of Suso playing is insane.
Anytime we played semi good this season was exactly where he was uninvolved.
We played better without him with 10 players.
We benched everyone but not him... lets try it out without him.
Put Rebic there or Paq , Krunic.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 22:04   #15253
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 22:14   #15254
Milan2012
Rookie

In a weird way i think we could sell Donnarumma and still be solid in the back. He makes great saves every game but I’ve noticed he’s conservative and stays close to his line. Reina more experienced can play a sweeper keeper and come up further, picking up loose balls and closing the space between the goal and the defense line. This way the defense line can play further up and there’s no deadzone gap in the midfield, which we’ve seen in the recent years.
If we really want to play attacking football I think we need a more advanced defensive line that abuses the offside rule, and maybe it’s Donnarummas and the backlines inexperience that keeps us from that. Opponent teams attackers always have more space to recieve longballs compared to our attackers who have to drop back near half field to recieve passes.
Milan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 22:40   #15255
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan2012 View Post
In a weird way i think we could sell Donnarumma and still be solid in the back. He makes great saves every game but I’ve noticed he’s conservative and stays close to his line. Reina more experienced can play a sweeper keeper and come up further, picking up loose balls and closing the space between the goal and the defense line. This way the defense line can play further up and there’s no deadzone gap in the midfield, which we’ve seen in the recent years.
If we really want to play attacking football I think we need a more advanced defensive line that abuses the offside rule, and maybe it’s Donnarummas and the backlines inexperience that keeps us from that. Opponent teams attackers always have more space to recieve longballs compared to our attackers who have to drop back near half field to recieve passes.
But when we are easily dominating possession we dont create clear cut chances either so exposing the backline more when your offensive patterns are still futile doesnt seem like sound sense to me.
Old 18-10-2019, 22:54   #15256
Milan2012
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Smurf View Post
But when we are easily dominating possession we dont create clear cut chances either so exposing the backline more when your offensive patterns are still futile doesnt seem like sound sense to me.

I think we tend to dominate possession in our own half, if we can dominate deeper into the opponents half we could double/triple scoring chances. But you’re right we would need no nonsense defenders to avoid being weak on breaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 23:46   #15257
joyrider
Il Moderati

Elliott Management insists it has “absolutely” no plans of selling Milan and that it is committed to helping finance a new stadium.
However, a spokesperson for the firm told Affariitaliani.it when asked about a potential change of ownership: “Absolutely not.”

Instead, they made it clear Elliott were behind proposals to build a new San Siro with city rivals Inter.

“The only option on the table is to build a new stadium in the San Siro area.

“The proposals and requests put to the City Council of Milan were based on this idea. There’s no other project elsewhere.

“The status quo and restructuring aren’t viable tracks.”

The hedge fund took control of the Rossoneri in the summer of 2018 after previous proprietor Li Yonghong defaulted on a €303m loan it lent him to buy the club.

We're not for sale.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2019, 00:01   #15258
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

For those who were waiting, i upload another song of mine

I think it's the best love song ever recorded in term of melody, vocal expressionism, guitar rhythm and poetry

https://clyp.it/t5xgcose?token=9182c...9f95955a0c52cb

Tytle: La stanza di Susanna (eng. Susanna's room)
lyrics

La stanza di Susanna
è sprovvista di Susanna
La stanza di Susanna
è bella anche senza Susanna
Ma è meglio quando c'è Susanna
La stanza di Susanna

La stanza di Susanna (x4)

translation

The room of Susanna
is devoid of Susanna
The room of Susanna
is beautiful even without Susanna
But it's better with Susanna
The room of Susanna

The room of Susanna (x4)

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birsaforever View Post
For those who were waiting, i upload another song of mine

I think it's the best love song ever recorded in term of melody, vocal expressionism, guitar rhythm and poetry

https://clyp.it/t5xgcose?token=9182c...9f95955a0c52cb
Birsaforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2019, 00:28   #15259
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan2012 View Post
I think we tend to dominate possession in our own half, if we can dominate deeper into the opponents half we could double/triple scoring chances. But you’re right we would need no nonsense defenders to avoid being weak on breaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree but against lesser teams we have also had plenty of possession in the opposing half only for us to then pass backwards or go to the "tried and true" cross from the right.

I think we are in agreement, both things need to happen for our attack to be more successful but for which aspect first? I leave that to Brk Samaldinho and Goodfella
Old 19-10-2019, 00:34   #15260
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Elliott Management insists it has “absolutely” no plans of selling Milan and that it is committed to helping finance a new stadium.
However, a spokesperson for the firm told Affariitaliani.it when asked about a potential change of ownership: “Absolutely not.”

Instead, they made it clear Elliott were behind proposals to build a new San Siro with city rivals Inter.

“The only option on the table is to build a new stadium in the San Siro area.

“The proposals and requests put to the City Council of Milan were based on this idea. There’s no other project elsewhere.

“The status quo and restructuring aren’t viable tracks.”

The hedge fund took control of the Rossoneri in the summer of 2018 after previous proprietor Li Yonghong defaulted on a €303m loan it lent him to buy the club.

We're not for sale.
Tend to believe Mrki's hypothesis more because if not why wouldnt you get better coaches, pay a little extra for targets or go with Ibra for like a year or two to guarantee where you need to get to?

I guess we will see about the sporting side if 4th isnt achievable or worse yet, if we do get get 4th and then the requisite investments dont follow (Arsenal)