patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tevez-Milan: i rossoneri fissano la dead line della trattativa

aas i told we made dead line .it is friday

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm getting excited for Tevez again, Surely I'm just setting myself up for another dissapointment.

Please sign the bloke already.

Then tell Fiorentina 3 now or 0 in June for Monto and see there response.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
galliani pulls this off, and we should make an offical appreciate galliani day

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
Di Marzio: "The City is coming to Milan to meet"

New developments regarding the negotiations between AC Milan and Manchester City for the transfer to the Rossoneri attacker Argentine Carlos Tevez. To announce to Sky Sport24 journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, "AC Milan and Manchester City have continued to treat these days, they did it again today. The Citizens are trying to meet the conditions of the Rossoneri. We are studying new formulas for the transfer, Galliani She's given a time limit: Tevez or arrive by Friday or it will be rationed Maxi Lopez. certainly will not get both. "

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
Bring Tevez
Bring Monty
Pass on Maxi
Über mercato

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Di Marzio: "The City is coming to Milan to meet"

New developments regarding the negotiations between AC Milan and Manchester City for the transfer to the Rossoneri attacker Argentine Carlos Tevez. To announce to Sky Sport24 journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, "AC Milan and Manchester City have continued to treat these days, they did it again today. The Citizens are trying to meet the conditions of the Rossoneri. We are studying new formulas for the transfer, Galliani She's given a time limit: Tevez or arrive by Friday or it will be rationed Maxi Lopez. certainly will not get both. "

THEY are trying to meet OUR conditions? :lol: Where's the Italian article? Please link to the original from now on.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
i will hahaha

gallani had phone call with marwood and marwood is open to deal and decision will be made till friday .-also
this

20.32 Il Milan spera ancora di portare Tevez in Italia. Secondo Sky Sport Galliani, che ha avuto un'apertura dal Manchester City, entro venerdì prenderà la decisione definitiva.

so gallani also give city dead line and sky suggest they will accept .

Post in English. And give sources, links.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
Could people please do that?

And bother to translate Italian text.

He posts in Italian & English. Makes it easier for us muli-lingual and also so we don't have scour the websites for info. Why you on his dick?

Thanks patosheva.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Could people please do that?

And bother to translate Italian text.

He does. Summary in english is good enough.

Good work Patosheva. :thumbsup:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He does. Summary in english is good enough.

Good work Patosheva. :thumbsup:

thank you also man.

new details. sky 24 reports that gallani is very optimistic about tevez and marwood told him they also want to make deal fast .tomorow we will probabile send e mail with our offer

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Galliani is our hero.

Now bring Monty also. Would be an interesting midfield with Monty, MVB, Aqui and Prince.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
thank you also man.

new details. sky 24 reports that gallani is very optimistic about tevez and marwood told him they also want to make deal fast .tomorow we will probabile send e mail with our offer

id love to read these emails, i wonder if galliani is sarcastic in his writing

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
id love to read these emails, i wonder if galliani is sarcastic in his writing

Yes, e mail. ha ha ha ha

Seriously. Galliani is way out of their league. This is almost to easy!

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
ABU DHABI //Khaldoon Al Mubarak, the chairman of Manchester City, has warned Carlos Tevez and AC Milan that the club will not contemplate sanctioning the sale of the restless Argentine striker unless the Italian club meet their valuation and adopt a more professional approach to transfer negotiations.

Al Mubarak confirmed the Premier League leaders are aware Adriano Galliani, the AC Milan vice president, has held talks with Tevez and Kia Joorabchian, his adviser, over a proposed move to the San Siro, despite the Italian club failing to meet City's valuation of the 27 year old, believed to be upwards of €30 million (Dh143m).

"As things stand AC Milan isn't an option for Carlos Tevez," Al Mubarak told The National.

"Mr Galliani and his advisers have developed a misplaced sense of confidence from their premature discussions with Carlos and his advisers. If they want to be a consideration in this transfer window they would do better to stop congratulating one another and begin to look at how they would meet our terms."

City, owned by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed, have already rejected a proposal from Milan to take Tevez on a half-season loan with a transfer dependent on performance targets. They will not approve a loan without a guaranteed end-of-season sale.

Al Mubarak confirmed talks with Paris Saint-Germain and Inter Milan have also taken place. Armed with a considerable budget from the Qatar Investment Authority, PSG held constructive talks with Manchester City and were prepared to match Tevez's wages but announced yesterday they had pulled out of the running after Tevez was quoted in Argentina as saying, "I see myself only in the red and black shirt, I am hoping for Milan."

"Paris St German and Inter Milan approached discussions with us in good faith and it is always a positive experience to deal with people with such a professional approach," Al Mubarak said.

Should the club's valuation of the player not be met, Al Mubarak said City have no intention of softening their hard-line stance.

Tevez, who is contracted to City until the summer of 2014, has been absent without leave since the second week of November.

"Carlos remains a player with contractual obligations to Manchester City for the next two and a half seasons," Al Mubarak said. "Unless we receive an offer that we deem appropriate, the terms of his contract will be enforced."

Tevez remains on unapproved leave in Argentina and has not played since the club imposed a four-week fine for a first charge of misconduct, subsequently reduced to two weeks when the Professional Footballers' Association refused to sanction the full punishment, for refusing to warm up in a Champions League against Bayern Munich.

Tevez briefly returned to training on October 13, only to return to his homeland without permission for which he has now been found guilty of gross misconduct and fined six weeks' wages. His appeal to the club's board was dismissed and he has until January 30 to make a final appeal to the Premier League.

The player's wages have also been stopped. This suspension of wages coupled with fines levied against Tevez to date are believed to total around £3.3m. When combined with the forfeiture in September of £6m worth of loyalty payments following his transfer request earlier in the year, Tevez is facing recent losses in excess of £9m.

Tevez's unauthorised break has seen him playing golf and spending time at the beach. Photographs circulated also showed him dining with Joorabchian and Galliani after a trip to Brazil.

Tevez, who was signed on a five-year deal in July 2009, has been attempting to engineer a move away from City for more than a year. In a display of apparent brinkmanship, Milan claimed they pulled out of negotiations with City earlier this month but have confirmed they are back in the race to sign Tevez.

Taken from the man city forum. Dont know when he made this interview just to clearify

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
i wish galliani was my friend

fredrik too even though ibra isnt my favourite player no homo

Special One

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, Gattuso, Abate, Kaka, Inzaghi, Boateng
i find maxi lopez's situation funny. he's waiting in a hotel for milan to tell him yes or no lol, he knows it all depends on tevez and hes just an 'insurance policy', then again he knows all this from the beginning so i dont want see him or his agent bitching if we sign tevez and not lopez...

if we do get tevez (especially on loan) i'd be well happy, he was ripping apart the epl last season and the one before, he shits all over and pato and robinho trust me.

I see Inzaghi leaving though, which is sad as he was my favourite player and one of the reasons i started to support milan in the first place, but it is inevitable

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
interested to see how khaldoon deals with galliani, it would be shameful if someone incompetent like galliani pulls one over him :lol:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ABU DHABI //Khaldoon Al Mubarak, the chairman of Manchester City, has warned Carlos Tevez and AC Milan that the club will not contemplate sanctioning the sale of the restless Argentine striker unless the Italian club meet their valuation and adopt a more professional approach to transfer negotiations.

Al Mubarak confirmed the Premier League leaders are aware Adriano Galliani, the AC Milan vice president, has held talks with Tevez and Kia Joorabchian, his adviser, over a proposed move to the San Siro, despite the Italian club failing to meet City's valuation of the 27 year old, believed to be upwards of €30 million (Dh143m).

"As things stand AC Milan isn't an option for Carlos Tevez," Al Mubarak told The National.

"Mr Galliani and his advisers have developed a misplaced sense of confidence from their premature discussions with Carlos and his advisers. If they want to be a consideration in this transfer window they would do better to stop congratulating one another and begin to look at how they would meet our terms."

City, owned by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed, have already rejected a proposal from Milan to take Tevez on a half-season loan with a transfer dependent on performance targets. They will not approve a loan without a guaranteed end-of-season sale.

Al Mubarak confirmed talks with Paris Saint-Germain and Inter Milan have also taken place. Armed with a considerable budget from the Qatar Investment Authority, PSG held constructive talks with Manchester City and were prepared to match Tevez's wages but announced yesterday they had pulled out of the running after Tevez was quoted in Argentina as saying, "I see myself only in the red and black shirt, I am hoping for Milan."

"Paris St German and Inter Milan approached discussions with us in good faith and it is always a positive experience to deal with people with such a professional approach," Al Mubarak said.

Should the club's valuation of the player not be met, Al Mubarak said City have no intention of softening their hard-line stance.

Tevez, who is contracted to City until the summer of 2014, has been absent without leave since the second week of November.

"Carlos remains a player with contractual obligations to Manchester City for the next two and a half seasons," Al Mubarak said. "Unless we receive an offer that we deem appropriate, the terms of his contract will be enforced."

Tevez remains on unapproved leave in Argentina and has not played since the club imposed a four-week fine for a first charge of misconduct, subsequently reduced to two weeks when the Professional Footballers' Association refused to sanction the full punishment, for refusing to warm up in a Champions League against Bayern Munich.

Tevez briefly returned to training on October 13, only to return to his homeland without permission for which he has now been found guilty of gross misconduct and fined six weeks' wages. His appeal to the club's board was dismissed and he has until January 30 to make a final appeal to the Premier League.

The player's wages have also been stopped. This suspension of wages coupled with fines levied against Tevez to date are believed to total around £3.3m. When combined with the forfeiture in September of £6m worth of loyalty payments following his transfer request earlier in the year, Tevez is facing recent losses in excess of £9m.

Tevez's unauthorised break has seen him playing golf and spending time at the beach. Photographs circulated also showed him dining with Joorabchian and Galliani after a trip to Brazil.

Tevez, who was signed on a five-year deal in July 2009, has been attempting to engineer a move away from City for more than a year. In a display of apparent brinkmanship, Milan claimed they pulled out of negotiations with City earlier this month but have confirmed they are back in the race to sign Tevez.

Taken from the man city forum. Dont know when he made this interview just to clearify

this was on begining ,i saw this 2-3 weeks ago,he can talk all day long,he can choose between maybe paying 22 mil for player that will not play anymore + may leave in summer for free ,or may free city from possibile 22 mil and earn 20 mil

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
interested to see how khaldoon deals with galliani, it would be shameful if someone incompetent like galliani pulls one over him :lol:

Strong message from Khaldoon indeed, it seems G played the wrong games under the table which Khaldoon would not accepted as other owners did!

Khaldoon can easily affect on the deal of Fly Emirate sponsorship for Milan and it is been known that he has Etihad Airways too.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
[/B]
this was on begining ,i saw this 2-3 weeks ago,he can talk all day long,he can choose between maybe paying 22 mil for player that will not play anymore + may leave in summer for free ,or may free city from possibile 22 mil and earn 20 mil

You saw this 2-3 weeks ago?

It's an article published 2 hours ago.

http://www.thenational.ae/featured-content/latest/khaldoon-al-mubarak-defiant-over-wantaway-carlos-tevez

ABU DHABI // Khaldoon Al Mubarak, the chairman of Manchester City, has warned Carlos Tevez and AC Milan that the club will not contemplate sanctioning the sale of the restless Argentine striker unless the Italian club meet their valuation and adopt a more professional approach to transfer negotiations.

"Tevez wants Milan? We also want Tevez," Galliani said on the club's official website this week. "We shall see, there are still seven days left until the end of the transfer window."

Discussions between Joorabchian and PSG officials did not elicit an agreement with the club, who yesterday ended their interest in the player.

"We stopped the negotiations," Leonardo, the French club's sporting director, told L'Equipe. "There was an opportunity, we have studied it, we made a good offer but failed to agree a deal. We will not pay excessively so we stop. It's over."

Inter have already had a €25m bid rejected by City but the two parties could yet reach a deal as Inter are owed a substantial balancing payment on Mario Balotelli's 2010 transfer to City.

"I hope we can finish this quickly," said Roberto Mancini, the Manchester City manager, on Friday. "He has talked now with PSG, Inter and Milan and I hope for him that a deal can be concluded quickly. ."

kaffleck@thenational.ae

* Additional reporting by Duncan Castles

Last edited:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ooo my god please can someone ask ibra to fuck this prick .
heyy stupido this was almost same artcile in sky 24 .

What article from Sky 24? Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule