Week 16: A.C. Milan - Sassuolo 15/12/2019 15:00 CET

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Solid game overall, dominated chances and Donnarumma was rarely tested. If a few ref decisions went our way it would have been our win. Great game by their keep but very straight forward shots. Again I don’t feel any threat from our front three. Piatek has it difficult to position for a shot. Hakan can’t hit water if he’s standing on a boat, while Suso can’t even get near the box. I’ll support any starting lineup in game day but it foreshadows this 0 goal scores when you see that Hakan Suso and Piatek are starting.
Very disappointed of our attack, when our defense holds a clean sheet they can’t capitalize up front.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
5th worst goals for record in the league, if it still ain't clear to anyone where where the real problems lie

Big part of that is this guy Pioli won't drop Piatek completely. I'd be shocked if he gets the nod next match though.

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
Juve had 12 shots on target scored 3
Brescia had 10 shots on target scored 3
Torino had 8 shots on target scored 3
Verona had 8 shots on target scored 3

We had 12 shots on target scored 0

And their keeper did not have a blinder, on some saves he palmed the ball back into a v dangerous position
Go figure

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only thing that could make watching Milan less enjoyable at the moment was a horse shit video review system and the powers that be were kind enough to give it to us.

So fucking stupid.

This season is wasted, I’m just hoping our younger players continue to grow AND we get rid of Hakan+Suso and completely revamp the attack over summer.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The only thing that could make watching Milan less enjoyable at the moment was a horse shit video review system and the powers that be were kind enough to give it to us.

So fucking stupid.

This season is wasted, I’m just hoping our younger players continue to grow AND we get rid of Hakan+Suso and completely revamp the attack over summer.
+1

Come august that entire attack better look completely different, with bolstered options in midfield, CB and RB.

Suso and Hakan are holding this squad back.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At this point is hard to single out anybody.

Most of the squat is below average/average.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

With all due respect, you have no ability to be objective when it comes to Hakan. You like the guy, that’s fine, but he’s as mediocre as they come. That’s the point, he’s not bad or good just like this Milan squad. The fact he is the second highest rated player for Milan tells the whole story. The squad is not worthy of wearing this legendary shirt, and Hakan is the poster boy for it. He’s capable of really good games and really bad ones, but his mean performance is average just like most of the rest of the squad. The same goes for Suso, and the problem is we rely on those two to create and score goals, and they aren’t getting the job done.

Schedule