Milan in plan to mega deal!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this is what i waiting for........milan have plan to make mega offer for 40 million for totti. And milan posiblelity will sold rui,ambro,abbiati and maybe inzaghi. This will be the best signing and sure we can win both scudetto and CL.

like galliani said :- can you amigine totti,kaka,sheva as milan attack.....

he is dream right now to make that thing come true. report said milan and chealse meeting is about secret to make tranfers. Chealse must stop chasing totti so that milan can make the deal on. If the deal has done milan will sold rui costa or ambro or inzaghi to chealse or maybe 3 of them to balance the badget book. Real right now not interest about totti because they now are chasing ruud from man utd. What i worry right now is totti said he will not play for another italian club, but many players said like that such as beckham at the end he join real madrid.

in football Nothing is posible

soooooo i will pray for the god to make this come true. :D :D

So we will completely like real madrid

3-4-1-2
dida
stam-nesta-maldini
cafu-gattuso-pirlo-seedorf
kaka
totti-sheva :rolleyes:

[/b]

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
this is what i waiting for........milan have plan to make mega offer for 40 million for totti. And milan posiblelity will sold rui,ambro,abbiati and maybe inzaghi. This will be the best signing and sure we can win both scudetto and CL.

What is the source of this update?
I am sure there is another thread relating "Totti".and here is the link:-
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/viewtopic.php?t=3573
But anyway Pippo is not for sale. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule