The Rumour Commode X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawarma Sheikh

ميلانيس&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Ibra, Sheva, Çalhanoğlu, Nesta, Romagnoli, Inzaghi, Balotelli, Pato, Jack

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
armero constant urby de sciglio abate

moar fbz, MOAR!!!!

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hopefully the plan is to freeze zaccardo and constant on the bench as punishment for not leaving and worst case scenario the GTFO in summer

Zaccardo will probably just go back to Parma in these last 2 days. Constant will probably never play for Milan again unless De Sciglio or Emanuelson get hurt. Armero is better as a winger though instead of as a LB.

Last edited:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Everytime Galliani bullshiting about we need to reduce squad size to 26 players, then after mercato we always end up with at least 34 players..

One of gallianis weakest point is getting rid of fodders which isnt surprising.. :fp:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Everytime Galliani bullshiting about we need to reduce squad size to 26 players, then after mercato we always end up with at least 34 players..

One of gallianis weakest point is getting rid of fodders which isnt surprising.. :fp:

Can you provide two strengths of Galliani's today.. Can anyone?

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gandini is currently retweeting a lot of fans. I think he's trying to troll people.

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I think one of us need's to do this to Galliani.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Best dealer in the world at getting players without spending money :o
Best wheeler for selling any player :o
rapport with the squad and the coach( carlo, leo, allegri now seedorf :proud:)
Absolutely loyal to the team :o

And of course the General manager of the greatest sporting team in all of the galaxy for the past 25+ years

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score

• Negotiating transfers at cut prices.
  • Finding lucrative marketing solutions.
  • Reserving tables for dinner appointments at Giannino.
  • Balding.
  • Dressing well.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Negotiating transfers at cut prices. Finding lucrative marketing solutions. Reserving tables for dinner appointments at Giannino. Balding. Dressing well.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

also friendly games at albania and other oil rich countries when we were knocked out of europe last time

The architect of grazie presidenteeeeeeee maneuvering year in and year out

and of course last day delta force action , ibra, nesta etc

Appeasing the investors

taking care of players with biscuits and audis and contracts etc. man is a phenomenon

he is the biggest fan of the club , crudelli has nothing on galliani

Of course prodigal user of non eu spots with exotic next gen messi and cr7s

in the words of great ancelotti " galliani is the fucking maradonna of general managers " :proud:

Last edited:

dvdpktt

Mesbah Fanboy
Reaction score
Guys it's this time of the window that has been gracefully bestowed upon us.

We are entering the defcon-1 of the g-zone.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Not one hint of sarcasm towards senior golden tie then. We're all eager to see Taarabt presented to the world in red & black.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guys it's this time of the window that has been gracefully bestowed upon us.

We are entering the defcon-1 of the g-zone.

oh my god the time is upon us

GtrFlo

Playmaker
Reaction score
So we've got the Messi of Slovenia and the Beckham of Japan already in the squad, the C. Ronaldo of Morocco is likely to arrive tomorrow. Who else is G gonna find?
Taye Taiwo of Kasachstan, Digao of the Easter Islands, Emerson of Vietnam?
I can't wait to find out :proud:

dvdpktt

Mesbah Fanboy
Reaction score
My favourite time of the window.

2371600-9530080022-13605.gif

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes its time

the biscuit interview

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Armero to Milan is still possible. This time, however, without Constant being involved. #Sky

Anyway he cant play in CL, only 3 players allowed (Rami, Essien, Taarabt).

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
Here come denials of Armero: too many players in the squad

From investigations carried out by the editors of MilanNews.it , denials come on the possible acquisition of Pablo Armero from Naples. The too many players in the squad would prevent the reopening of the operation.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Armero to Milan is still possible. This time, however, without Constant being involved. #Sky

Anyway he cant play in CL, only 3 players allowed (Rami, Essien, Taarabt).

So basically, we are adding average players without getting rid of any...

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Not one hint of sarcasm towards senior golden tie then. We're all eager to see Taarabt presented to the world in red & black.

Maybe he will say: 'I joined Milan to go to Barcelona.' in presentation, and :g: will laugh.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lloris for abbiatti

remember man

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
So we've got the Messi of Slovenia and the Beckham of Japan already in the squad, the C. Ronaldo of Morocco is likely to arrive tomorrow. Who else is G gonna find?
Taye Taiwo of Kasachstan, Digao of the Easter Islands, Emerson of Vietnam?
I can't wait to find out :proud:

We were interested in Albanian-Ibrahimovic, Valmir Berisha, but Roma got him.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Abate: "My priority is to stay at Milan, I grew up here. I'll talk with the club."

Abate: "I'm not a guy who swears eternal love, but my dream would be to end my career here."

Zaccardo isn't interested in a move to Marseille. He only wants to join Parma. #Sky

What am I hearing? This club has become a home for these fodder players. And I just feel so sad about this... Because this is A.C. Milan! We are supposed to be World Class! We are not supposed to house these garbages just because they can't go/don't want to go and doesn't get offer from other places. Are they not even ashamed of themselves? And if they care or love this club so much then they should leave!! They can't belong to this club where once Frank Rjikaard, Ruud Gullit, Van Basten, Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko was! I cannot believe how our standards have dropped so low after the 2007 CL. Why can't these shameless imbeciles not understand this that they cannot give anything for this club! Instead they're feeding like a parasite and destroying what our legends once did for Milan. Yes, being in Milan is once in a lifetime opportunity for them but they're not good enough and must leave! They are destroying our image and then soon we'll become a nobody and a mid table team and everyone will forget the name of A.C. Milan. No one will fear us as once all did. But, now we are just a joke!

And, I know that Berlusconi and Galliani are the biggest culprits! I just don't know what will happen to the future! I just don't want to see it fall so deep. And we've already fallen from grace some ages ago. That's why I think we need a new owner and a new revolution for this club! Berlusconi can't provide for this club anymore... The past is past and he has lost it now. Let someone new arrive who is interested and take in charge!

Shity post, Abate is the best Italian RB.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gandini is currently retweeting a lot of fans. I think he's trying to troll people.

yeah he's given a few hints. he said to the fans be patient we are working, someone told him working on reducing the squad size from 31 to 33?.. he responded to him and said "nope we couldn't do it, any suggestions?"

… and there was a funny re-tweet where someone said Gandini is in great form he is retweeting everybody, we might even get messi (something like that)

btw thiago alcantara's goal in the 93rd minute for bayern is going to be the goal of the season

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Whenever i read this thread:

aLK43qM_460sa.gif

dvdpktt

Mesbah Fanboy
Reaction score
yeah he's given a few hints. he said to the fans be patient we are working, someone told him working on reducing the squad size from 31 to 33?.. he responded to him and said "nope we couldn't do it, any suggestions?"

… and there was a funny re-tweet where someone said Gandini is in great form he is retweeting everybody, we might even get messi (something like that)

btw thiago alcantara's goal in the 93rd minute for bayern is going to be the goal of the season

he's making a point that they can't please all the fans, i don't think he's dropping any hints.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Galliani seriously think, that will be milan stronger with 40 players :lol::fp:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra

Its a nice goal, beautiful technique, but Im sure there will be others

As for this window, we got rid of some fodder, got Honda, rami and essien, and are trying to fix things.

its a start.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
21:32 - From investigations carried out by the editors of MilanNews.it , denials come on the possible acquisition of Pablo Armero from Naples. The too many players in the squad would prevent the reopening of the operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule