Fiorentina vs AC Milan (12/16/2006)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
A few new short term additions would be ideal though I would rather we sign none than average players that are going to hang around for a while (post season and beyond). We need to make signings that we will benefit from not just for the sake of it.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
adrian_milan said:
yeah .. but is there any great coach is seeking for a chalenge ??
we we're in no position to bring an unproven coach ... I bet a lot of coaches willing to coach Milan ...
but an experienced and great coach ... I doubt it ...
Lippi is far better than Ancelotti.
And its up 2 us 2 make him interested.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
cosmin said:
I don't think so. Plus, all Lippi's teams are BORING.

and carlo`s is soooooooooo much entertaiment
:o :head:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ Well thats not the point now, is it ... I don't care if we play with 6 center backs ... as long as we get that illusive 4th spot + play with determination, passion, confidence and more like an effective unit, I'd be content. I dont think there are many better than Lippi in installing these attributes into a team.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
madtherchot said:
^^ Well thats not the point now, is it ... I don't care if we play with 6 center backs ... as long as we get that illusive 4th spot + play with determination, passion, confidence and more like an effective unit, I'd be content. I dont think there are many better than Lippi in installing these attributes into a team.

id rather not be a team that wins the CL with things like that. If stuff like that will be just to get us to the CL, i can take that....but i dont want a coach that plays consservative, even if we win with him.
eg: i do not want capello.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
About the game: Mutu was super-cool and Fiorentina were kicking our ass. We didn't deserve the draw.

About Lippi: Lippi is cool but I don't think he'll join Milan. Didn't he say he'll retire for good?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
r3dman said:
About the game: Mutu was super-cool and Fiorentina were kicking our ass. We didn't deserve the draw.

About Lippi: Lippi is cool but I don't think he'll join Milan. Didn't he say he'll retire for good?
He said he'll gather thoughts for a year after the WC and now he seems to want back into the action, but has said no about Milan talks. In the sense that he hasn't been contacted officially.

ForzaACMilan

Beginner
Reaction score
pussycat_doll said:
and carlo`s is soooooooooo much entertaiment
:o :head:

He's much more entertaining than Lippi. You are just looking at are recent results and games and judging based on them. Just look back at our CL games last year and the first half of the CL final vs Liverpool and you will see how entertaining Milan could be under Carlo.

Schedule