Milan Vs Catania 20/12/06

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
apart from the win, i have seen the best Kakà of the season, and its the best thing that could happen in this moment :D and hopefully he will produce the same performance aganist Udinese just to be sure of the 3 points

FORZA MILAN!! FORZA KAKA!!

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes
I told all you freaks, that Gily is back and is on RED-HOT FORM. Watch him become top goal scorer this season !!!!

At end of the season Gily will be one of the best, if not THE best striker in the word !!

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Giallorossi said:
At end of the season Gily will be one of the best, if not THE best striker in the word !!

GILA will be the best in the world!! YEAH RIGHT, double positive makes a negative!!

Anyway, good to have 3 points finally. We are within 6 points of a fourth place spot, come on, MILAN !!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Giallorossi said:
I told all you freaks, that Gily is back and is on RED-HOT FORM. Watch him become top goal scorer this season !!!!

From where you take all this positive energy about him ?

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Giallorossi said:
I told all you freaks

LOL....gettin' a lil too passionate?? :D

Giallorossi said:
Gily is back and is on RED-HOT FORM. Watch him become top goal scorer this season !!!!

well ok, i think he definately got what it takes to become da top scorer this season..won't say that he will become da topscorer, just sayin' he got what it takes ;)

he might also become one of da best in da whole world..but THE BEST? hm..like sumone else said:"double positives makes a negative"
i'm just happy he found his form..him loosin' it at da same time as pippo + kaka + gattuso almost cost us more than da calciopoli scandal! we can't afford it! therefore we need decent backups as nobody is able to predict exactly when a player is abt to loose "it" :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GR is on a brownnosing streak for some reason. His gushing comments about Milan hold about as much water as Galliani's. :tongue:

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Fuckin Kalac worthless piece of GK... We need Dida back ASAP! Besides this im very very happy for our victory! Keep them coming...

Forza Milan vinci per noi!

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Oh my God! I was so out of touch with Milan for the last 2 weeks I didn't even know we played mid week and won. Shame on me :rolleyes:. But thank God for the win.

Looking at the highlights, I can't count how many times Kaka shot. He was so lively. Oliveira had some decent chances but what I really like about Gila is the way he held the ball and served it for Kaka for the 1st goal (the 2nd goal was incidentally like that). This is exactly what Crespo did for Milan with his flicks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
well, almost a dull match after the 1st goal, like always , after a goal they just sit back, with lazy passes (another pirlo "not so good" performance), and let catania attack , thx for a good form by bonera we can have cleansheet, and kalac , he really can hold a ball :head: , and gourcuff, where is gourcuff ance??? 88th minute? who want to play just for 5 min? stupid ance....

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
kalac super sucks!
he just make the goal about 18 inches narrower :D
lol
can't believe milan let this kind of sucker to guard the goal...
he looks like he have to use all his power to take every single goal kicks...

Schedule