Birkirkara-Milan

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Cassius said:
I was at the stadium watching the game life .... Grimi did fine considering it was his first time.. but he still has to adapt to out style of play :)... he run alot .. he needed to get forward more often .. besides he was played out of his positin i think cause Favalli was covering the left wing he played like a central defender ... not 100% sure what his role was... and u can forget about Roberto Carlos he is way to old and he wont leave Real !!

Another Thing i rought Willy Abumeyang performed very well he is cenrtainly a talent to watch out for he was challenging every ball that came his way and he was constantly .. on the goal also he nearly scored an exect replica that he did with Juventus all though this time the ball went slightly wide :)!!!
He is deffinatley the one to watch ...

B.T.W HORDE ZLA OWN YOU :) papak jedan :) !! zazam se!

Grimi played where he's supposed to play, as left back - and yeah, he was disastrous.
R.Carlos is coming to town - he's 30++ and Brazilian, not to mention yet another has-been, seems like the right man for Milan ! :D

I'd like Abumeyang or Di Gennaro to break into the first XI, but unfortunately I don't think they'r even good enough to sit on our bench currently.

Horde who? Ah, you mean the sissys from SA?

......... :D

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Velez Mostar said:
Grimi played where he's supposed to play, as left back - and yeah, he was disastrous.
R.Carlos is coming to town - he's 30++ and Brazilian, not to mention yet another has-been, seems like the right man for Milan ! :D

I'd like Abumeyang or Di Gennaro to break into the first XI, but unfortunately I don't think they'r even good enough to sit on our bench currently.

Horde who? Ah, you mean the sissys from SA?

......... :D
HE initialy started in that position Later he was switched to a central defender !!

Sissys !!! LMAO Yeah thats why we own the league now !!!

:flame: VELEZ .....

haha

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassius said:
HE initialy started in that position Later he was switched to a central defender !!

Sissys !!! LMAO Yeah thats why we own the league now !!!

:flame: VELEZ ....

haha

He can't play CB, he's better as full-back, but still - he's nothing more then an average player. No way this guy is better then Beppe Favalli, Serginho 'derby killer' nor Janku !

We've got ourself yet another Bonera... :o

And about the PL BiH, you own the league? That's where you'r wrong my friend, the mob owns the league.
Usanovic, Jelic, Dominkovic etc, they run the show !

Everything is about politics in Ex-Yu, and sport ain't no exception. We all know before the start of the season who's the winner of the league, I say fuck that shit !
Zivio TITO ! :star: :cool:

I saw your pics with the Milanistas at Malta, that really must've been cool - did you actually talk with any of 'em?

And I guess you'r the guy who arranged everything for BHF when they were on Malta last year?`Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, cheers ! :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Will you randoms stop bashing Grimi. The bloke is being praised by the media and half of you blokes that have never watched him play are already knocking him.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Right, many have been praised by the media - but still they ended up playing for random Serie B teams after some years !

I just hope that the ever-disastrous Borriello get's banned for life, he's so not Milan-material.

I remember Davids was one of the best players around before he got caught for doping, and since then no-one has heard from him. He's an random player in the EPL.

Now, if I got my facts right, Borriello is going to challenge for Serie C titles after this drug ban ! :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Velez Mostar said:
Right, many have been praised by the media - but still they ended up playing for random Serie B teams after some years !

I just hope that the ever-disastrous Borriello get's banned for life, he's so not Milan-material.

I remember Davids was one of the best players around before he got caught for doping, and since then no-one has heard from him. He's an random player in the EPL.

Now, if I got my facts right, Borriello is going to challenge for Serie C titles after this drug ban ! :D
Yeah ok mate... hence Borriello has the best goal per game ratio this season and has been one of the few brightest lights during our recent campaign.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Velez Mostar said:
like who?

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
San Paolo said:
like who?

Remember this guy Adailton, he was like 6 times better then Ronaldo in manys eyes, praised constantly by the media.

Borriello bright light?! Give us a breake, will ya?
I've seen all our games this season, don't know how many you've seen - but that guy ain't good enough. And when he first finds himself in a situation where he should score, he shows how clumsy he is by wasting goalscoring opportunities like if they come every 5 minutes.

Look, he's been a flop at numerous smaller clubs like Empoli, Sampdoria (?!) etc - face it - the guy sucks. EOD! :)

What we need is 5 world-class players if we still have any ambitions of being among top 5 in Europe.
About time someone wakes up and actually brings in good players. We still haven't managed to replace Rui Costa, Stam nor Sheva.

For next season we'll have to find replacements for Cafu, Maldini, Billy and Serginho.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Beach_Babe said:
At Madrid there's the "pesta"
(i think in english thats plague)

Hope he pays attention to them..we dont want him to be sick :D
On dictionary.com, "pesta" strangely translates to "step on it." Maybe it's "Kaka steps on Madrid"? :D

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Velez Mostar said:
Remember this guy Adailton, he was like 6 times better then Ronaldo in manys eyes, praised constantly by the media.
LOL yeah ok mate.

Velez Mostar said:
Borriello bright light?! Give us a breake, will ya?
I've seen all our games this season, don't know how many you've seen - but that guy ain't good enough. And when he first finds himself in a situation where he should score, he shows how clumsy he is by wasting goalscoring opportunities like if they come every 5 minutes.
Obviously you haven't been paying too much attention... LOL you're critisizing Borriello for missing clear cut chances?... It strikes me as strange that you said you've watched each and everyone of our games considering Gilardino, Inzaghi, Oliveira and Kaka have missed sitters themselves on a FREQUENT basis... now have you actually watched a game this season?

Velez Mostar said:
Look, he's been a flop at numerous smaller clubs like Empoli, Sampdoria (?!) etc - face it - the guy sucks. EOD! :)
Did you care to watch Borriello play whilst he was playing for those teams before you cast a judgement?
Any striker would struggle for those sides... Shevchenko can't even score at Chelsea so what does that say about him?
Is Shevchenko a shit kunt as well?

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Velez Mostar said:
Yeah I think I do remmeber him.I think Parma bought him ,but he never really made it big time...

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
San Paolo said:
LOL yeah ok mate.

Obviously you haven't been paying too much attention... LOL you're critisizing Borriello for missing clear cut chances?... It strikes me as strange that you said you've watched each and everyone of our games considering Gilardino, Inzaghi, Oliveira and Kaka have missed sitters themselves on a FREQUENT basis... now have you actually watched a game this season?

Did you care to watch Borriello play whilst he was playing for those teams before you cast a judgement?
Any striker would struggle for those sides... Shevchenko can't even score at Chelsea so what does that say about him?
Is Shevchenko a shit kunt as well?

Look my friend, none of our forwards have been good this season, but they've all showed us that they'r good enough to play for Milan.
Based on what did we decide to purchase these forwards?

~SuperPippo; was always among the top-scorers, played for Juve, Parma etc and was always good. Also good for Azzurri.

~Gila; Had 2 awsome seasons at Parma where he scored 46 (!) goals in Serie A, very - very impressive. Also scored regular for the Azzurri.

~R.Oliveira; Was the top-scorer for Real Betis in Spain, also had some games for Brazil. Imagine a guy like Elber never played for Brazil, but R.Oliveira did...

~Borriello; Played shitty, wasn't even a starter at all these minor clubs where he had mixed, not to say none, success.

Now YOU do the math !

.........The fact that you actually mentioned and used Sheva as an example shows that you really don't know what you're talking about here.

Sheva has to adapt to another style, Serie A and the English Premier League are like two different worlds.
The fact that Sheva hasn't managed to score and deliver what's expected of him doesn't mean that he is an bad footballer and past his best.

Remember Titty Henry while he was playing, oh I mean warming the bench, for Juve ?
He sucked big-time whenever he played, but once he came to England he became what he is today, one of the best footballers on planet earth.

Borriello has played in his own country in Serie A for years now, and still not made any progress - we're Milan and we can't wait for him the next 5 -10 years to develop into something.

Not to mention that he was on 'roids or something, which probably made him way better then he is wtihout 'em. And again I use Davids as an example....
End of discussion, cheers ! :)

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Yeah I think I do remmeber him.I think Parma bought him ,but he never really made it big time...

Exactly, yet another hyped Brazilian :o

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Velez Mostar said:
.........The fact that you actually mentioned and used Sheva as an example shows that you really don't know what you're talking about here.

Sheva has to adapt to another style, Serie A and the English Premier League are like two different worlds.
The fact that Sheva hasn't managed to score and deliver what's expected of him doesn't mean that he is an bad footballer and past his best.
Yeah and Borriello had to adapt to... how many styles?!?... yeah though so.
It has nothing to do with the leagues mate.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pussycat_doll said:
what are u people so happy about its just a friendly whit a no name team,whit very average players,or maybe below that.
Feelings :D : scoring feeling, winning feeling etc. It doesnt matter what match it is, when they score, they get those feelings back, that's the point.

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Velez Mostar said:
He can't play CB, he's better as full-back, but still - he's nothing more then an average player. No way this guy is better then Beppe Favalli, Serginho 'derby killer' nor Janku !

We've got ourself yet another Bonera... :o

And about the PL BiH, you own the league? That's where you'r wrong my friend, the mob owns the league.
Usanovic, Jelic, Dominkovic etc, they run the show !

Everything is about politics in Ex-Yu, and sport ain't no exception. We all know before the start of the season who's the winner of the league, I say fuck that shit !
Zivio TITO ! :star: :cool:

I saw your pics with the Milanistas at Malta, that really must've been cool - did you actually talk with any of 'em?

And I guess you'r the guy who arranged everything for BHF when they were on Malta last year?`Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, cheers ! :D

But he player as a CB am sure of it ... and seeing you mensioned TITO we are amongst the pioneers and we will always remember him always... (and yes i was the one that aranged things for them !!) Am one of them my self so :) !!! it was a pleasure helping them out ... same as it was my pleasure to share the pics on this forum . .and yes i've spoken to a few players... Simic i spoke to the most ... so it was a great experiance !!

Schedule