Massimiliano Allegri Thread II

Which fortunate team will hear 'Dai Dai Dai' next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Dude, why so defensive? :lol:

get over it

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Dude, why so defensive? :lol:

get over it

I don't know, I guess I still haven't gotten over it :lol: . People have problems when we sold Thiago Silva or Shevchenko, well I guess I do have problems of how we got rid of Allegri. He could have been a good thing for us.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan fans at least had valid reasons not to like him.

A different thing was when "twitter journos", guys paid to know about football made jokes about Allegri when he was rumoured to take Italy and then hired by Juve. Like he was a freaking amateur or something.
They really look like idiots now.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
He will flop spectacurarly at Chelsea.

For one thing, Allegris good with a good team. He will get the job done (whatever the realistic expectation is for the team). However he is no motivator and he's still stubborn as shit.

When he starts off in a shitty way beginning of the season, which is a given because he will, hows he going to inspire the team? Yell in Italian "Dai Dai DAI!" to the translator to reciprocate to the team in the locker room? Lets get real. He'll be sacked by the end of the season.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He'll do as good a job as Ranieri is doing at Leicester. They'll start focusing again on getting the simple things right again. It'll be sort of like back to 2004 for them, when Mourinho first built the team.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
He will flop spectacurarly at Chelsea.

For one thing, Allegris good with a good team. He will get the job done (whatever the realistic expectation is for the team). However he is no motivator and he's still stubborn as shit.

When he starts off in a shitty way beginning of the season, which is a given because he will, hows he going to inspire the team? Yell in Italian "Dai Dai DAI!" to the translator to reciprocate to the team in the locker room? Lets get real. He'll be sacked by the end of the season.

Well considering fucking Leicester are top after 24 games, i wouldn't bet against him:lol:

Btw don't think he is moving to Chelsea, no credible source is reporting the news.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Jesus, you're such a hater, Pubes.

Claiming you don't remember him having any emotion, claiming he won't do well at Chelsea...

He can't motivate, he can't turn around a bad start ....

Despite having done that every single season. He started badly with us in all of his seasons and saved them all, started badly with Juventus both times and saved them...

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
can we delete this thread and you guys move over to the juve forums?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tactically he fits the Premier.
From the big Serie A coaches, he is the closer to their style of play. Physical game, heavy midfield, hard workers...

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Tactically he fits the Premier.
From the big Serie A coaches, he is the closer to their style of play. Physical game, heavy midfield, hard workers...

He would own the EPL.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
helps that he is also charismatic and handsome

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Lord allegri. Allegri the don. He would decimate teams in epl.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Raineri is owning the EPL

let's think about that

EPL coaches are marginal at best

It's actually not saying much about allegri

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Well, if next year there's Guardiola at MC, Klopp at Liverpool, and arguably Manchester United and Chelsea get Mourinho and Allegri, it definitely ain't gonna be a walk in the park ... If this is how it will go, all of these coaches will be very motivated to give their best. I can't help but laugh at Mourinho and Guardiola playing against each other, and I wonder what Allegri will use instead of "Dai Dai Dai" :lol:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, if next year there's Guardiola at MC, Klopp at Liverpool, and arguably Manchester United and Chelsea get Mourinho and Allegri, it definitely ain't gonna be a walk in the park ... If this is how it will go, all of these coaches will be very motivated to give their best. I can't help but laugh at Mourinho and Guardiola playing against each other, and I wonder what Allegri will use instead of "Dai Dai Dai" :lol:

lol, why even mention this

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ranieri : Max :: John the baptist : Jesus

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
lol, why even mention this

Well someone said that EPL's coaches are marginal at best ... and leaving aside personal bias and the fact that Mourinho had a very bad year and Klopp started from mid-year, they all are coaches that in the recent history have won solid titles and implemented a certain philosophy within their teams.

Probably Allegri is the most chameleonic of all four of them who tries to adapt to the players and their strengths, instead of the other way around.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Allegri is best coach hands down. What makes people think he cant win titles with a big team like madrid. He would win the ucl and possibly even the treble if he was the coach of madrid. he makes average players appear exponentially better than what they are truly capable of. Imagine what he could do with the right set of players. World class coach.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Allegri is best coach hands down. What makes people think he cant win titles with a big team like madrid. He would win the ucl and possibly even the treble if he was the coach of madrid. he makes average players appear exponentially better than what they are truly capable of. Imagine what he could do with the right set of players. World class coach.

:lol::lol:

Could he win with Madrid? Maybe UCL. Treble? You are crazy mate. As much as I dislike Uefalona MSN is just too powerful for every other Spanish team plus it seems that many players are going to leave Madrid and they are going to be slapped with at least one banned mercato.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol:

Could he win with Madrid? Maybe UCL. Treble? You are crazy mate. As much as I dislike Uefalona MSN is just too powerful for every other Spanish team plus it seems that many players are going to leave Madrid and they are going to be slapped with at least one banned mercato.

He stopped a powerful barca at home with a beelan squad :o.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Sarri ples
tumblr_nzob9yYvfK1sl3r2wo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nzob9yYvfK1sl3r2wo2_540.jpg

tumblr_nzob9yYvfK1sl3r2wo3_540.jpg

tumblr_nzob9yYvfK1sl3r2wo4_540.jpg

tumblr_nzob9yYvfK1sl3r2wo5_540.jpg

tumblr_nzob9yYvfK1sl3r2wo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nzob9yYvfK1sl3r2wo7_1280.jpg

http://blogkhaledlb90.tumblr.com/post/135590201512/allegri-during-todays-game

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Well someone said that EPL's coaches are marginal at best ... and leaving aside personal bias and the fact that Mourinho had a very bad year and Klopp started from mid-year, they all are coaches that in the recent history have won solid titles and implemented a certain philosophy within their teams.

Probably Allegri is the most chameleonic of all four of them who tries to adapt to the players and their strengths, instead of the other way around.

Allegri doesnt adapt to the strengths of the team. He's very ideological, not quite like Van Gaal or Pep but still ideological. He has a system and he prefers to get and use players in that system. He usually requests lots of B2B mids that can run and have stamina. He prefers the team that tracks back and runs back and forth.

Someone like Sarri, Enrique and maybe Simeone are less ideological and more adaptive.

Hell id put Conte in that list. Not Allegri.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You would say Conte is more adaptable than Allegri...

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Allegri doesnt adapt to the strengths of the team. He's very ideological, not quite like Van Gaal or Pep but still ideological. He has a system and he prefers to get and use players in that system. He usually requests lots of B2B mids that can run and have stamina. He prefers the team that tracks back and runs back and forth.

Someone like Sarri, Enrique and maybe Simeone are less ideological and more adaptive.

Hell id put Conte in that list. Not Allegri.

Quite the opposite actually. He has his ideology but he sure knows how to adapt. His 2011-12 and 2012-13 seasons are evidence of that.

Sarri and Simeone are more ideological than adaptive. Heck Simeone kicked out several players who didn't adapt to his system or who weren't needed anymore (Falcao, Costa, etc...).

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Quite the opposite actually. He has his ideology but he sure knows how to adapt. His 2011-12 and 2012-13 seasons are evidence of that.

Sarri and Simeone are more ideological than adaptive. Heck Simeone kicked out several players who didn't adapt to his system or who weren't needed anymore (Falcao, Costa, etc...).

What ?

Schedule