The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 02-05-2019, 18:10   #61
Fabio
Cult Of SMS

Fav. Players: KakŠ, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Boateng, Honda, Huntelaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Borini 3 assists playing as trequartista behind Piatek and Cutrone.
Borini as 10, yes please. Fantasista

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Iím fan of Serie Borini.
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 19:28   #62
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
After the last ritiro, we played out a timid draw iirc. I could be wrong though.
No, I think you're right. I think the record after ritiri for us is grim.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 07:42   #63
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: KakŠ, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
No, I think you're right. I think the record after ritiri for us is grim.
According to some post on twitter or in the commode, we lost 2-0 to Atalanta after our last ritiro with Gattuso in december 2017.

We'll see how it goes.
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 13:28   #64
Moggster
Banned

Fav. Players: Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

Gonna be 1-2 loss.

Bologna no longer shit after Mihajlovic took over. We can't create a shot on goal so why people think this would be an easy win I don't know. Suso Hakan Rodriguez will all make it into the XI after the ritiro.
Moggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 13:59   #65
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: KakŠ, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggster View Post
Gonna be 1-2 loss.

Bologna no longer shit after Mihajlovic took over. We can't create a shot on goal so why people think this would be an easy win I don't know. Suso Hakan Rodriguez will all make it into the XI after the ritiro.
What a ray of sunshine this post is.
Old 03-05-2019, 16:11   #66
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
What a ray of sunshine this post is.

Bologna have taken 10 points from the last possible 12, scoring 9 and conceding 1.

Milan have taken 4 points, scoring 3 and conceding 5.

They're pretty safe from relegation after that run, although not mathematically safe. Milan obviously have vastly more to play for.

In spite of form I'm hopeful of a win and a return to scoring, especially if Suso is dropped.
Tobinho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 16:17   #67
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

The return of PPC is possible and Suso is at risk

Putting gunpowder away from the sparks of the last few days is vital to get to the match on Monday night, against Bologna, in the best possible way. The withdrawal imposed by Gattuso should serve to reassemble everything and everyone (today also Maldini, who returned from Ibiza), because the Champions League goal is still at hand. But there could be some important news regarding the technical-tactical look that Milan could have against the former Sinisa Mihajlovic's Bologna.

THE TWO POINTS - To give more weight to the offensive maneuver, Gattuso is seriously considering returning to play with the 4-3-1-2, despite the men counted in defense. Now there is little to worry about the numbers of players available, because there are to increase those of the goals scored. That is why the possibility of Piatek and Cutrone with Paquetŗ being seen in pairs behind them from the first minute is becoming more and more important. This would mean the exclusion of the anonymous Suso of the last four months. One solution, that of the attacking midfielder behind two real strikers, which was working against Udinese until Paqueta went ko for the ankle.

CALHA MEZZALA - It goes without saying that with the change of form, Hakan Calhanoglu will return to play in the position of the left half-wing, which has been able to interpret well when he has been called into question in that role and where, above all, he can be more alive than the action compared to when it tramples the typical clods of the external attacker. Bakayoko, who apologized yesterday, will also be there from the beginning. The French, net of delay, is a fundamental player for this Milan and in a race like this, his physical and mental strength can and must be available to everyone.

----------Cutrone---Piatek
--------------Paqueta'
------Hakan-----------Kessie
-------------Bakayoko
RR-----Zapata----Mussachio--Abate
------------Donnarumma

I like it.
Old 03-05-2019, 21:03   #68
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

Bakayoko, Calhanoglu, Castillejo, Paquetŗ, Zapata all one booking away from a suspension.

Special thanks to Donnarumma for forcing Paqueta to pick up that last yellow.
Old 03-05-2019, 22:24   #69
Mario
AC Milan Icon

ahhh bruh i thought this was tomorrow

we've still got some hope but they really need to pick themselves up, would hurt so much not to make being this close and opposition slipping up this much

Signature

Last edited by Mario; 03-05-2019 at 22:32.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 22:56   #70
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Borini is our best available Right Back.
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 05:44   #71
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Romagnoli

So Torino drew, hoping Lazio will beat Atalanta (possible) and Roma lose or draw to Genoa (unlikely).

Not sure though if we are better chasing 4th spot until the last game of the season or holding on to it if we, by some miracle of all results going our way this matchday, regain 4th spot?

Signature
One promise that always remains
No matter the price
A promise to survive
Persevere and thrive
As we've always done
truant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 05:47   #72
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobinho View Post

----------Cutrone---Piatek
--------------Paqueta'
------Hakan-----------Kessie
-------------Bakayoko
RR-----Zapata----Mussachio--Abate
------------Donnarumma
I like this formation for us. Been hoping to see this for a while since our wingers are incompetent.. Just simply eliminate the need for wingers

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 06:02   #73
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post
I like this formation for us. Been hoping to see this for a while since our wingers are incompetent.. Just simply eliminate the need for wingers
Dont forget it also eliminates width because our fullbacks are just bad.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:14   #74
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
So Torino drew, hoping Lazio will beat Atalanta (possible) and Roma lose or draw to Genoa (unlikely).

Not sure though if we are better chasing 4th spot until the last game of the season or holding on to it if we, by some miracle of all results going our way this matchday, regain 4th spot?
Good question. Either which way I just hope we win the last 4 with plenty grinta. Would be a beautiful farewell for Gattuso.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:39   #75
brk
AC Milan Legend

I think we've already reached rock bottom mentally. Only way is up now and whatever help we get from the other teams i'll take gladly. The next four games are all winnable. If we finally start creating chances with a 4312 then we'll win, i'm sure. We were so predictable and slow with Suso on the right. Paqueta is more direct and unpredictable, while Cutrone and Piatek working together leave open space of each other, something that wasn't possible when Piatek was waiting alone surrounded by defenders.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 09:01   #76
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
lol true. we really can't win in any formation rn. low player confidence and an overall average squad is not a recipe for success which is what we have rn. the only time we did well was when rino was getting the absolute best out of these guys for a short while. otherwise for most of the squad when they're not at peak levels they're just average and average isn't good enough

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 09:16   #77
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post
lol true. we really can't win in any formation rn. low player confidence and an overall average squad is not a recipe for success which is what we have rn. the only time we did well was when rino was getting the absolute best out of these guys for a short while. otherwise for most of the squad when they're not at peak levels they're just average and average isn't good enough
Yep

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 11:05   #78
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Good question. Either which way I just hope we win the last 4 with plenty grinta. Would be a beautiful farewell for Gattuso.
Amen

Signature
One promise that always remains
No matter the price
A promise to survive
Persevere and thrive
As we've always done
truant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 11:56   #79
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post

While this team has constantly failed under pressure, and when it matters..i do hope by some miracle we have our destiny in our hands after this season.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:39   #80
Moggster
Banned

Fav. Players: Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
Yeah but the width Hakan and Suso provide is even more laughable. This is how Milan looked when attacking this whole season. Gattuso tactics.

Draw your tactical diagram with this11.com
Moggster is offline   Reply With Quote