The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan Eye @MilanEye
Rangnick?s meeting with Milan could take place this week [Di Marzio]

Milan will finally have their decisive meeting with potential new coach Ralf Rangnick next week, claims Gianluca Di Marzio.

The Sky Sport Italia transfer expert believes the face-to-face conversation between the German and CEO Ivan Gazidis will be crucial for whether he accepts the job or not.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Well, they're only reporting that PSG wants Ben so it's not impossible that it's actually true. :o

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Albertini told the official Milan Instagram Live channel...

?I have another memory of the Final, which is when we were about to walk out of the tunnel, I looked around and all the Barcelona players were really short. We said to each other that at the very least we?d make them suffer physically.

Ben...

2deanr.jpg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@NonEvoluto
The voices from Spain related to #Militao , pushed me to search . Result, contact in recent days between Milan and the ag #GiulianoBertolucci , but not for the defender of #Real , but of 2 other jewels of his stable: #Neres (Ajax) e #KaioJorge (Santos)

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
why? what made you love them? i love their history, the atmosphere the club used to have, the players we used to have, the dedication to having an italian core of players and world class foreign talent (we no longer have this, but this was the main reason we even split from inter). so if its similar reasons to me im not sure how you can enjoy what rangnick might bring even if successful

You expect me to tell you that 8-year-old me fell in love with Milan because of the values and the history of the team? Back then there was no proper internet or much info in it and there was absolutely no way I could keep up with the news like today and follow the philosophy of the club. A kid like me at that time wouldn't understand any of these by the way...

I watched Barcelona 0-2 Milan in 2000 and immediately fell in love. This was the first CL game I ever watched and since then I became a fan. Love at first sight.

Years later I started understanding what this clubs' values are and what makes the team so special.

I loved Carlo's Milan - strong Italian core + some crazy good foreigners like Sheva, Kaka and Seedorf. But that's long gone. I'd love to have such a team again but it seems that this will not be the case in the next 2-3 years at least.

What I care about is Milan being strong again and I don't give a single fuck whether there are 11 Italians on the field or 11 foreigners. I want the team that I love so much to finally start winning again. If it means, almost no Italians in the squad, so be it.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Milan Eye @MilanEye
Rangnick?s meeting with Milan could take place this week [Di Marzio]

I hope we can get this out of the way already.

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
#Scaroni: "#Rangnick? I don't know if he's coming. #Nuovostadio a priority"

Welcome Ralf

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
#Scaroni: "#Rangnick? I don't know if he's coming. #Nuovostadio a priority"

Welcome Ralf

?[CEO Ivan] Gazidis makes the decisions, I don?t even know when he talks to other candidates. We have faith in Pioli and [Technical director Paolo] Maldini.?

Gotta have faith :lol:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Numerous guys on Twitter say that Milan is trying to close Kouassi and Szoboszlai deals in the coming weeks.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Antonio Vitiello @AntoVitiello
#Kouassi, the PSG has not lost hope for renewal. The player is thinking about it but he is flattered by the #Milan courtship with Moncada, who doesn't want to miss it. There is also Leipzig. The agents push for separation. Rossoneri in the running for the defender

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
It would be a shame to consider paying anything near 45 or 60 mln for a player like luis from Benfica. If we even have such an amount of money to pay we should try to steal Fabian from Napoli that guy is the exact kind of player we need to orchestrate the midfield.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It would be a shame to consider paying anything near 45 or 60 mln for a player like luis from Benfica. If we even have such an amount of money to pay we should try to steal Fabian from Napoli that guy is the exact kind of player we need to orchestrate the midfield.

Luckily no one is considering it.
They want loan with option, likely 2 years like it was reported in winter

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
And if we buy them in the next several weeks as it's reported, they can't join team before September, right?

That plan about mercato, if it's true, will fuck'd us. :rolleyes:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cellino: "Bar?a offered 65 million for Tonali. No to PSG, he prefers Juve and Inter"

Feck off club

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Cellino: "Bar?a offered 65 million for Tonali. No to PSG, he prefers Juve and Inter"

Feck off club
You know he lying right? Barca denied ever approaching him for any player.

What he's trying to do is maintain value and create false demand on his player.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You know he lying right? Barca denied ever approaching him for any player.

What he's trying to do is maintain value and create false demand on his player.

there is a user who posts news about Tonali -> printer or jube and picture feck off club (whatever it means), so I did it for him. You are welcome, dude.

I read that barca denied it and I didn't believe it in the first place.
And I'm totaly fine that we are not in the running for Tonali because his price is probably around half of our budget

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Tonali is overrated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule