The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 28-06-2013, 22:53   #261
LemonCookies
Banned

Ely, Comi, Oduamadi, and Fossati are the obvious standouts. I'm most impressed with Comi, though. And, I wish I ad seen Fossati, I somehow managed not to see him once this past season,
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 00:15   #262
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonCookies View Post
Ely, Comi, Oduamadi, and Fossati are the obvious standouts. I'm most impressed with Comi, though. And, I wish I ad seen Fossati, I somehow managed not to see him once this past season,
Taiwo wasn't that bad either
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 20:57   #263
LemonCookies
Banned

I think our young loaned players are all going to excel. I especially want to see how Fossati and Henty progress.
Old 27-08-2013, 01:28   #264
iraqi
National Team Player

Fav. Players: super pippo - rino - kaka' - ancelotti - rui costa - van bommel - maldini

ely . how is he doing ?
iraqi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2014, 15:29   #265
Albertini
AC Milan Icon

http://calcion.tv/live70.htm

fossati number 21 for bari playing the pirlo role in front of the defence. he's having a bad game just returned from injury. Sabelli the RB for bari is really interesting too

Signature
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 20:52   #266
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 22:29   #267
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Fav. Players: Associazione Calcio Milan

^ That is a very poor line up. Hardly any of those seem like they could become Milan starting XI.
acmilan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 22:36   #268
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Paloschi can be a very decent back up. Fossati still needs time, he could turn out to be a nice player too.

Don't know why Albertazzi isn't on there, he's the guy I'd like the most to return next season.. as a back LB (CB too) ofc.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 22:38   #269
joyrider
Il Moderati

i thought albertazzi was sold
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 22:39   #270
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

Honestly only real assets that I see on that line up are Niang and Paloschi.

Others we may aswell use as bargaining chips.

Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 22:41   #271
Mario
AC Milan Icon

I thought we co-owned him? I hope he wasn't.. I know it was peanuts, something like 500k for 50%. Not sure if its the first or 2nd half tho.

Salamon was also so promising.. fuck this management. They need to loan our talents to the clubs that'll use them, Bartosz only featured once for Sampdoria ffs
Old 28-04-2014, 22:58   #272
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Fossati may prove me wrong but many of these talents should have been loaned to serie B clubs bar Paloschi, Niang and Oduamadi. The club has simply mishandled their situations and players like Cristante, Petagna, Vergara and Salamon who should have had a solid season of experience are left with almost nothing under their belt. Hopefully they get it right next season and the players who are ready to step up from the Primavera are actually sent to Serie B for experience and the players who have been in Serie B or on loan elsewhere (Fossati, Niang, Vergara, Salamon, etc.) get loaned out to bottom of the table sides in the Serie A so they can actually gain some experience in the top flight.
Old 28-04-2014, 22:59   #273
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
I thought we co-owned him? I hope he wasn't.. I know it was peanuts, something like 500k for 50%. Not sure if its the first or 2nd half tho.

Salamon was also so promising.. fuck this management. They need to loan our talents to the clubs that'll use them, Bartosz only featured once for Sampdoria ffs
He did twice. Once against Roma for Coppa Italia as CB and the other against Catania as DM. Not enough playing time though.

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 23:25   #274
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

What ever happened to Simone Calvano? Wasn't he touted to be the next midfield hard man in the mould of Gattuso for us?
Old 22-09-2014, 16:11   #275
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Vergara scored the winning goal on his debut for Avellino vs Latina. Rodrigo Ely and Gianmario Comi also play for Avellino and are getting significant playing time, so we should keep an eye on this club. Petagna also got his first start for Latina in that game.

Signature
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2014, 23:44   #276
LemonCookies
Banned

It looks like Vergara started that game and played its entirety, too. Scoring should keep his place, I would think. If he impresses more and plays regularly, who knows, maybe he could be a good player for us soon.
Old 22-09-2014, 23:58   #277
Panache
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvalinho View Post
Vergara scored the winning goal on his debut for Avellino vs Latina. Rodrigo Ely and Gianmario Comi also play for Avellino and are getting significant playing time, so we should keep an eye on this club. Petagna also got his first start for Latina in that game.
is Ely still owned by us? I was under the impression that we sold him off already
Panache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 01:19   #278
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panache View Post
is Ely still owned by us? I was under the impression that we sold him off already
We sold him this summer already iirc

Signature
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 23:31   #279
massaro
primetime

Fav. Players: seedorf pato nesta maldini

Vergara played the entire game vs frosinone today 2 game in one week very goof for his developpement

Signature
massaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2014, 12:20   #280
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Verdi is a starter for Empoli it seems and he had a good match vs us. If he continues like this he should be recalled next year. Do we own 100% of him?

I also hope Vergara continues playing regularly, he needs it. He'll of a lot potential in him.