The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?
Aubameyang 88 39.82%
Diego Costa (year-long loan/buy) 31 14.03%
Belotti 56 25.34%
Kalinic 14 6.33%
Cristiano Ronaldo (CL pre-agreement) 23 10.41%
Other 9 4.07%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2017, 22:20   #7261
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post

This wont go down well with everyone but I kinda hope we'd had gotten him at Silva's stead... I'm all for Silva & Schick as a strike force

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
Old 10-08-2017, 22:22   #7262
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default The Rumour Commode XXI: #CHINABOYZ DELUXE EDITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
How would you guys feel about Falcao, Keita, and Badelj?

Falcao is meh these days. Keita and badelj would be good signings though

Signature
Old 10-08-2017, 22:22   #7263
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Patrik Schick is definitely Milan material... I have zero doubts about this.

But

That heart infection/condition kinda put me off.

Sometimes you have to be ruthless in business.... Samp might have trouble getting the fee they want... so the only way this would work, is for us to throw some players into the deal and reducing the transfer fee to 5-10M.
Old 10-08-2017, 22:23   #7264
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Condorvic View Post
Gets you nowhere though.You better off saving your money
Save money for what? Drugs, booze, and whores are the only things in life of any worth. That you can buy at least (Inb4 someone calls me a sad fuck for thinking this way)

Signature
Old 10-08-2017, 22:24   #7265
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

silva so handsome he can have a ronaldo marketing type impact if he becomes the player hes capable of becoming
Old 10-08-2017, 22:24   #7266
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
transfer fee to 5-10M.
Who do you think you are, Galliani?

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
Old 10-08-2017, 22:25   #7267
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvalinho View Post
Would explain why my butt felt so sore... Oh well, if I can't remember it's as if it didn't happen
Old 10-08-2017, 22:26   #7268
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvalinho View Post
Would explain why my butt felt so sore... Oh well, if I can't remember it's as if it didn't happen
Lol!

Signature

Old 10-08-2017, 22:29   #7269
Raz
AC Milan Icon

I love whores, man. I once sold my PS3 and bought 2 Romanian whores for the money

Signature
Old 10-08-2017, 22:30   #7270
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
How would you guys feel about Falcao, Keita, and Badelj?
Perfect.
Fine as WE are.
Close Mercato
Old 10-08-2017, 22:32   #7271
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
Am I the only guy on here who hasnt done drugs? Just drink my beer and party hard haha
I've never done drugs either....unless you count weed and cigarettes
Old 10-08-2017, 22:32   #7272
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli

Think we're only stalling because we can't get rid of Paletta, Sosa, and Bacca lmao.

Signature
FORZA MILAN
Old 10-08-2017, 22:34   #7273
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
thats drugs brah
Old 10-08-2017, 22:36   #7274
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
Am I the only guy on here who hasnt done drugs? Just drink my beer and party hard haha

Today I was free from work and was supposed to see a friend and had a Kratom smoothie for breakfast with two lines of speed. Then I found a bag ketamine and ended up puking and staying home.

Signature

only italian music in locker room
Old 10-08-2017, 22:36   #7275
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
U smoke Bush weed? Rastafarians arent too keen on skunk

Signature

Old 10-08-2017, 22:36   #7276
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
We still wouldn't have a real B2B after that or someone that gives you a defensive presence in the midfield. You would need someone to relieve Kessie as well. That's why it would be nice we could get Badelj for a reasonable price since he is expiring and leaving plus get Renato Sanches on a loan or loan plus option/obligation deal to rotate with Kessie, but it sounds unlikely.
He is way too expensive. Maybe someone like Duncan who's already familiar with Serie A and showing some promise already and won't cost a crazy amount.

Signature
Old 10-08-2017, 22:37   #7277
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sognatore View Post

Today I was free from work and was supposed to see a friend and had a Kratom smoothie for breakfast with two lines of speed. Then I found a bag ketamine and ended up puking and staying home.
Never understood ppl who do coke/speed and stay at home.

Signature

Old 10-08-2017, 22:38   #7278
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:

phewwwwww
Old 10-08-2017, 22:39   #7279
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:

Escalated quickly.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
Old 10-08-2017, 22:43   #7280
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Fav. Players: Associazione Calcio Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
I find it hard to believe that Monaco would turn down 30m for a 31 year old. Usually Monaco cash in on everyone.
I don't believe the figure but I could see Monaco trying to hold on to him. Hes their captain and currently only one of two main forwards along with Carillo if you factor in that Mbappe is seeking a move away. They sold Germain to Marseille and signed a couple of pacey wing forwards.
Closed Thread