K.Kaladze to Chelsea.

Rino_Gattuso

Primavera
Reaction score
:mad: Milan have offered chelsea, kaladze for crespo but chelsea have not budged from there 15 million asking price.

milan03

Banned
Reaction score
this is crap....how can the milan board be even thinking this...he is one of our best defenders and we're getting rid of him for another striker....

we have got enough fkn strikers.......we need defenders....

can anyone tell me who we can put on the left with him not here???..
CARLO WE NEED YOUNG AND DECENT DEFENDERS....NOT MORE FOWARDS
:head: :head: :head:
the only person who would be happy to hear this would be stam...we'll his finally gotten his wish....he can play center back because maldini would be forced to forced to play left back...not the best for oldie but goody like maldini. DISGRACEFUL MILAN...AN ABSOLUTE JOKE.

not happy at all
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
milan03 said:
this is crap....how can the milan board be even thinking this...he is one of our best defenders and we're getting rid of him for another striker....

we have got enough fkn strikers.......we need defenders....

can anyone tell me who we can put on the left with him not here???..
CARLO WE NEED YOUNG AND DECENT DEFENDERS....NOT MORE FOWARDS
:head: :head: :head:
the only person who would be happy to hear this would be stam...we'll his finally gotten his wish....he can play center back because maldini would be forced to forced to play left back...not the best for oldie but goody like maldini. DISGRACEFUL MILAN...AN ABSOLUTE JOKE.

not happy at all
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i think they would sell kaladze at the enfd of the season if the sign marek jankolovski...

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Where did you get this from, Rino?

This is really sad. :cry:
Why are we selling our good players??? Why don't we sell Seedorf or freaking Pancaro???
15mil for Crespo? Are they kidding?

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Chelsea doesn't need Crespo....or 15mil.
On second thought, I think tribalfootball.com is full of shit. They can't even spell his name right.

Last edited:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
pnut408 said:
On second thought, I think tribalfootball.com is full of shit. They can't even spell his name right.
Oh, they are full of shit!

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
If we have Marek coming in I guess it would be reasonable to sell one of the left backs but I would rather see Pancaro leave then Kaladze.Pancaro's career is coming to an end but Kakha can be usefull for a couple of more seasons.

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
They better be rummors, why the fuck would we give up Kaladze for Crespo? If you gave me Crespo+15mil i would say no for Kaladze. Chealsea should just sell Crespo for what they bought him, which is i believe 10 million. They don't need him so just give him to us.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
did i hear the word chelsea?

Lets hijack them!
:cool:

seriously tho. we realistically only need one more striker for next term. if we get gila then we might not need crespo. but if we dont get gila and if crespo keeps good scoring form for rest of season, then the argentinian might not be that bad an idea after all...
:cool:

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
I hope it's not true.. Kaladze is great and if you watch him playing against Reggina, his passes are great! Milan will really miss him!

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
this is not good deal.why we have to sold players who are 25-27 years old and to buy players over 30

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Marco Azzuri said:
They better be rummors, why the fuck would we give up Kaladze for Crespo? If you gave me Crespo+15mil i would say no for Kaladze. Chealsea should just sell Crespo for what they bought him, which is i believe 10 million. They don't need him so just give him to us.
They got him for 16.8 million pounds, which is 26.4 mil usd.

Rino_Gattuso

Primavera
Reaction score
Kaladze is a world class defender he is one of the best left backs around but they should sell someone elese instead thats stupid if K.K goes we need him badly as hes still 26 or 27.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
I agree. 3 cheers for Kaladze. Hip, hip, hooray!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't care, as long as we get a better one to replace him... :tongue:

Seriously, this is a just a silly rumour. I don't think he's the kind of player Chelsea are after. And we wouldn't trade him in for Crespo who is finished. Even Ancelotti will have come to his senses again by the summer + say Adios to his lil favourite.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
CRESPO needs to go !!

I hope CARLO would realize at the end of the season that CRESPO was the worst player out of our registered 25 players in CL.

How the hell we can even think about spending anything, let alone $15 Mil for that bum ?!@#$%^&*?

Oh well, he may scored a "spilled over bin", definitely the credit for the goal and get accolade from some stupid journalists. What a pity !!

And then CARLO would ask GALLIANI to spend that money. I hope CARLO would have more brains to see what is what and drive CRESPO out after this season!!!!

Reaction score
If Kaladze leaves then who we'd be play as left defender, our Grande Paolo is very capable on the position but in my opinion, his best position was centreback due to his aging.

No, leave Kaladze here and I dont it is necesarry to sign Crespo, he'll reach thirty and I prefering Gilardino, but it still plenty of rumours flying around these days.

rasp

Primavera
Reaction score
man u want abbiati

reported in english sunday papers today that mat man u want christian abbiati but may be put off by £7.2 million pound asking price

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Piercing said:
If Kaladze leaves then who we'd be play as left defender, our Grande Paolo is very capable on the position but in my opinion, his best position was centreback due to his aging.

Marek Jankulovski

Reaction score
kaladze greate/ he is better than pancaro. but it's understand chelsea they needn't crespo but need kaladze .............15 milion is too much

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
rasp said:
reported in english sunday papers today that mat man u want christian abbiati but may be put off by £7.2 million pound asking price

if we get £7.2 million it will be a good price but I doubt it,7 or 8 m was the most expensive player we sold .. we will end up with nothing .. like always we will release him .. and give him free to them ..

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's a lot of money for a back-up 'keeper. Maybe they could swap Abbiati and van Nistelrooy. ;)

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
rasp said:
Well he's not worth that much money.There have been a lot of reports that he wants to leave Milan but if that is the asking price he'll be sticking around :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ManUre + Abbiati ? Well, why would anyone here believe they'd go after mediocrity again ? Fergie too old + stubborn to learn a lesson ? :D ;)

Reaction score
17-und-4 said:
Marek Jankulovski
Do we already have an agreement on him? Couple of months ago, it was said that he soon will be a rossonero, but couple days ago, he offer himself to the club.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
And we wouldn't trade him in for Crespo who is finished. Even Ancelotti will have come to his senses again by the summer + say Adios to his lil favourite.

Crespo finished? Not bad finishing for someone who is finished!

Schedule