The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 03-10-2019, 21:16   #3081
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

that 6+1m contract was a real panic move by 2 old farts and a brilliant move by Raiola

Signature
We practice unpopular culture, that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 22:05   #3082
Nalim
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
Handanovic's net salary is 3.2m according to the Gazzetta charts.
Where did you get 6m from? Gross?
In that case the Donna's 6m+1m would land somewhere around 12.3m with the Italian tax rate at 43%.

8.5m is Ter Stegen's gross salary.
That's approximately 4.7m net with the Spanish 45% tax rate.

Donna had the highest net salary in the world, between the GKs, until he was overtaken by De Gea this summer.
Pretty sure that wasn’t the case. I remember reading when he signed the contract that he was the third best paid GK in the world after De Gea and Neuer.
Nalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 01:13   #3083
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalim View Post
Pretty sure that wasn’t the case. I remember reading when he signed the contract that he was the third best paid GK in the world after De Gea and Neuer.
De Gea's annual net salary in the beginning of this season was roughly €6.4m(I arrived at that number from £200k a week, pre-tax).

Donna's 6m+1m net is a bit more than that, unless you think Tony earned his 1m net salary(same as Abbiati's) at Asteras Tripolis in Greece.

You're right about Neuer though. He used to earn 4.5m net, but that number turns out to be dated. Apparently Bayern nearly doubled it when City tried to lure him away with a 20m gross salary.

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:33   #3084
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva View Post
c. are you watching the current match between Inter and Barca? see what difference a coach makes? 6 million for a goalkeeper when our problems are WAY more serious than that is a joke and is a sign of inadaquet management. the only situation where it makes sense is if a CL finalist, Liverpool for instance, needs to strengthen their clown of a goalkeeper. for us that's not the case.
while i agree he is earning too much, i don't understand this logic. we are not a mid-table team who have no relegation threat and no CL ambition who can get away with selling anyone. every point counts for us. GK can contribute as many points as anyone else in the field. if a relegation team has good goalkeeper, that goalkeeper can save them from relegation.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 10:17   #3085
mato
World Cup Winner

Why didnt he play? Injured?
mato is offline   Reply With Quote