limpwrist.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with that :o

Reading seems to be hard for some people :proud: .. bruh

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Pioli has coached Chiesa before. Suso and 40 mill might get it done. That would be a good front three with Leao and Piatek.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Don't want to be rude but.. I must have given you the impression that I'm still available. I appreciate the interest and all the signals you're sending but.. this ship has sailed (still no homo)

Playing hard to get huh? :love:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I wonder what MR is up to nowadays :head:

i take solace in knowing that the unwashed masses of milan twitter that bullied him will burn in hell for eternity

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's almost as if when you keep talking shit and the opposite happens that ppl get annoyed at you :monto:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Been some news today and don't see that anyone posted it yet so here we go:

Berlusconi: “If Milan risked going to Serie D? Who said that? Gazidis? These are comments that you shouldn’t say, unless you go to the toilet, close the door and then say it. How Milan can become strong again? Simple, just give it back to Silvio Berlusconi,” he began.

The 83-year-old was also asked about the San Siro side’s new manager Pioli, who replaced Marco Giampaolo after a very poor start to the season. However, Berlusconi didn’t have much to say about the two.

“I don’t know Pioli and I can’t express any opinion. I don’t know Marco Giampaolo personally either, I only want to talk about things that I know thoroughly,” he continued.

“New stadium? They are beautiful projects. We are tied to the San Siro because we won everything there, so I hope they will find a solution that doesn’t include knocking it down. I suggest that they give it to Monza instead,” he concluded.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Galliani: “Milan? Love remains intact, mine and the president’s,” he said, via Calciomercato.com.

“We reluctantly let go of the club, we were forced to do so. The choices are difficult, we hope that these managers will bring the club back to the glories of years ago.”

On Berlusconi’s words to Gazidis, he added: “I respect everything, but no one has ever pointed out that we sold Milan to Yonghong Li, a Chinese gentleman.

“He borrowed money from Elliott and has a pledge fund. We did not sell to Elliott.”

On San Siro: “The second ring covers part of the visibility from the first, it cannot be restructured. A San Siro 50 meters from the current is correct, I do not understand these tears”.

On the appointment of Pioli: “I hope he is the right person. I respect him, as I valued Pioli.

“Who would I take to Monza? His first name is Marco and his surname is Van Basten. Or Baresi and Maldini, but also Kakà.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Gandini: I believe Pioli arrives at the right moment and it’s impossible not to agree with Zvonimir Boban when he says this was a carefully pondered decision. This squad deserves better than its current position in the table and Pioli is the right man to prove that,” he began.

On the other hand, Gandini also criticised the club for not having a face for the media. Of course, things are very different from when Gattuso was in charge, especially since Giampaolo was sacked so early, which naturally makes you question Pioli’s say as well.

“I’ve known Gazidis for many years and I told him that being a CEO in Italy is very different to in other nations, as he’d have to answer for his decisions.

“Up until recently, I asked myself who are Milan, as they need to have a face and right now, they don’t. Is it the owner who decides, Gazidis, the President or the Coach? Before, their face was Gennaro Gattuso,”.

And finally... Pioli wants Suso to be a core player. Who would've guessed?

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport (via Calciomercato.com), the Milan of Pioli Milan ‘will restart from quality’.

The head coach is ready to give put his full confidence in four players to help lead the resurgence: namely Suso, Rafael Leao, Lucas Paqueta and Theo Hernandez

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Galliani's part is the best as always :lol: We didnt sell to Elliott we sold to a Chinese fraud after claiming for 3 years that we'll sell only to a trusted buyer :fp:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Galliani's part is the best as always :lol: We didnt sell to Elliott we sold to a Chinese fraud after claiming for 3 years that we'll sell only to a trusted buyer :fp:

After B turning down offers from the current owners of PSG and City between 2009 and 2011 for no good reason apart from his ego. Imagine having the senators + the best young talents in the world if he had sold. We would've probably surpassed Real in the race for most UCL titles and Juventus' dominance would've never happened. Instead the old fucker decided to put down the club so that he can talk trash years later just to make himself look important. Unfortunately looks like half of the fanbase have no cerebral activity and are still drooling over him and asking him to be the owner again :fp:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
After B turning down offers from the current owners of PSG and City between 2009 and 2011 for no good reason apart from his ego. Imagine having the senators + the best young talents in the world if he had sold. We would've probably surpassed Real in the race for most UCL titles and Juventus' dominance would've never happened. Instead the old fucker decided to put down the club so that he can talk trash years later just to make himself look important. Unfortunately looks like half of the fanbase have no cerebral activity and are still drooling over him and asking him to be the owner again :fp:

Appreciate what B&G had done for milan, but they need to shut the fuck up. They are one of biggest contributor to our current predicament

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Were those oil offers documented? How do you know they had them. I don't think B would turn them down, its huge money.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Appreciate what B&G had done for milan, but they need to shut the fuck up. They are one of biggest contributor to our current predicament

I do appreciate it and I am perfectly aware of what they achieved with the club. But 20-ish good years are not an excuse for completely screwing up the club later on.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Were those oil offers documented? How do you know they had them. I don't think B would turn them down, its huge money.

They were real but he was demanding some excessive sum like 1 b pumped by nothing but his ego and high political status at that time.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I do appreciate it and I am perfectly aware of what they achieved with the club. But 20-ish good years are not an excuse for completely screwing up the club later on.

Exactly. Had the chance to let go and end their legacy in a great way but instead led the club downward and sold it to a noname that seemed like a money laundering move.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Boban's dream signing for January is Ivan Rakitic. He's contacted his representatives as the player expressed desire to leave Barcelona. Deal that remains very difficult due to competition (Man United among all), cost and salary [@86_Longo]

e8c6b7cfa627e5eb6d0c033566138c85.jpg

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I remember people calling him the worst player they managed to witness in Milan :proud: Not that he's a star now, but I bet the story will be the same with half of our current players, unless Pioli turns out to be a pleasant surprise.

Before I forget, rossonero1, as promised: you were right, finally :D keep it up, let's hope you go on a correct prediction streak after this.

He’s def one of the worst players I’ve ever witnessed in a Milan jersey

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Galatasaray have offered €6M to sign Calhanoglu from Milan but their offer was turned down. Milan is waiting for a higher bid [@Aksam]

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Galatasaray have offered €6M to sign Calhanoglu from Milan but their offer was turned down. Milan is waiting for a higher bid [@Aksam]

Bite their hand off :D

I know he's bad but surely we can at least breakeven for FFP.....I wonder what his amortized book value is now?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sell.
Ppl offering actual money for him :proud:
Maybe they will pay in Bananas (still a great deal)

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
It's clear they deducted 10k for each shot into row Z he has made in his time here. That is why they won't offer his real value.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sheikh Ali bin Saud bin Ahmed Al Thani wants to invest in Italian football.

The Qatar Investment Found member and owner of Al-Rayyan - as Maurizio Pistocchi reports - is ready to land in Serie A: "I hope very soon to buy an Italian club - reads the Twitter profile of the famous journalist - I like them with the Red shirt".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule