Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
romagnoli.jpg

Cremona 9/02/1990

Altezza: 193 cm

Peso: 85 kg

A defender called up for tomorrow's game, and he's really tall.

Anyone know how good he is?

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
He is the captain of the Primavera, and is supposed to be pretty talented, I hope he gets a chance to play

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i would like to see him play. but a win is more important than that.

although honestly, favalli will retire next year and kaladze will leave. so why not play him, it's testing out a new option and one which we'll still have in a few years.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
He is the captain of the Primavera, and is supposed to be pretty talented, I hope he gets a chance to play

I'd really love to see him play. I don't think Leo will play him though, unless someone (god forbid) gets hurt. I think we have a better chance of seeing zigoni, verdi, or strasser play tomorrow.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Hope he does well, unlike my sure bet Darmian. :rolleyes:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he looks like a useless tall skinny chump, where have all the scary big strong tough defenders gone? i want someone ugly like chiellini.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
nesta and silva don't look like big ugly bruisers. yet they are fucking amazing

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hope he does well, unlike my sure bet Darmian. :rolleyes:

he has been playing pretty well in Serie B from what I have read... he still has time, he didnt go to the U-20 WC because he was injured

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
With 20 years this must be his last season at Primavera. Problaby will go on loan next year.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
he has been playing pretty well in Serie B from what I have read... he still has time, he didnt go to the U-20 WC because he was injured
Yeah but I was predicting BIG things from him, I actually thought he would be going to South Africa (or was it Brazil?) lol FAIL. :D

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah but I was predicting BIG things from him, I actually thought he would be going to South Africa (or was it Brazil?) lol FAIL. :D

haha, you never know about Brazil, where was Bonucci this time last year for example, now he may go to SA. He def has talent, we just need to see how he develops. Personally I would try to loan him to a bottom table Serie A team and see how he does against top talent

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

lol your prediction is bit way to advanced :tongue: Darmian looked pretty good, he just need more constant playing time

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
The only reason he's called up is that Albertazzi is injured and he's second in the pecking order I guess.

If he gets a chance, hope we would see one for the future.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE MN - Romagnoli: "Ready for the final rush. The first team?" A dream "

08.04.2010 12:30 by Anthony Vitiello

Three consecutive meetings with the first team are not obtained by chance. Romagnoli Simone , AC Milan defender Primavera, is said to microphones MilanNews.it with great maturity. Joined the faculty of philosophy, will turn twenty years on 2 September. The central AC Milan is already a charismatic leader, both in the field and in life.

Hello Simon, first of all how are you, are you ready for this final season very interesting?
"I feel ready, we will play many important matches from Saturday with Albinoleffe the then Cup final Italy and then throughout the final rush in the league. "

You are the captain of Primavera feel any more responsibility?
"Yes, I feel the responsibility is also important that I try to play the best. For the position he held responsibilities are definitely more ".

How do you rate the tie against Palermo in the Italian Cup final round?
"The result is very good, because we can play all the way back. The game was difficult as we expected, against a very strong team. But I am convinced that if we play like we do, especially with our licks in attack we can put them very difficult. As in the championship, where we delivered a good game, with few exceptions. But continuity as we were at. "

But at the San Siro would be many supporters will be exciting ...
"It will be very exciting. We hope to see many fans in the stadium. Already in Palermo there were many. It 'very exciting game with a nice audience, then at the San Siro will all be on our side, will be a further stimulus. "

There will be many friends
"Certainly, I have invited many, and I think my teammates."

You have the possibility to raise the Italian Cup after so many years, psychologically affected?
"We know that this trophy is very important to society because I do not win for 25 years, this is another reason for winning. The company is very keen. But beyond all we are very focused and we know how to groped to win. "

In the league things are going well, even if Inter will have exceeded their last match in the championship
"Inter has exceeded in 'last round, winning 2-1, however the important thing is to get between the first two because it allows us then to deal with the best round. Then they get to the first place the better. We know we face every game like a final. The last game with Chievo was a bit 'strange. I had been convened with the first team but I knew the race was under control then missed a couple of bad episodes. However, the provision was not to throw. "

Stroppa Mister is doing an excellent job
"We are all happy. The coach is very good, especially involving the group knows. Has the right way to convey his ideas. "

This year you have found more concrete in attack thanks to goals from Zigoni, is a value added
"The company has made major investments especially in attack Zigoni Beretta and buying. Both are doing well. Unfortunately Beretta has had some injuries, but when entered it has always done well. To speak Zigoni numbers. He has done a lot of goals, but also for the game is always a point of reference. "

You've got a good feeling with the goal
"This year I made two goals, I hope to increase. Above all I hope they are useful to the team. "

We talk about the first team, how it feels to be called several times by Mr. Leonardo?
"A wonderful experience. I called three times in a row. I'm very happy, beautiful emotion. Trying to be ready at the right time. Why then our goal now is to exploit the right time. "

I was hoping to play?
"Especially when you enter the San Siro stadium as well as the desire to play it a lot, then the choices are always the coach. Take bad choices is something that I can experience even bad players. So the important thing is to take with equanimity the slightest opportunity. "

Final question for the future where do you see?
"In the future I have not spoken with the company, we will talk after this season. I think I go out and play next year. My goal is to go for a major championship with a good team. "

:star:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Primavera tim cup: The joy of captain, simone romagnoli

Primavera tim cup: The joy of captain, simone romagnoli

14/04/2010

MILAN - Here are the statements by the captain of the Rossoneri Spring, Simone Romagnoli , after winning the Tim Cup Primavera: "We are all happy, it was a great satisfaction to play in San Siro. Ever since I was on the bus, see the stage I was really excited.
Before the race the first team came to visit us and loaded.
"
[/B]"

Arie_14

The Athlete
Reaction score
according to http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=27215 , there is possibility he will join nesta-TS-Yepes-Bonera-Gouch on senior team..

Assume that Bonera and Silva is Injured like this year, he definitely have a chance to play since TS ,Yepes, Gouch cannot play everytime

he seems good, has posture, can command the deffence and no bad gambling at all..

Forza Simone!

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
according to http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=27215 , there is possibility he will join nesta-TS-Yepes-Bonera-Gouch on senior team..

Assume that Bonera and Silva is Injured like this year, he definitely have a chance to play since TS ,Yepes, Gouch cannot play everytime

he seems good, has posture, can command the deffence and no bad gambling at all..

Forza Simone!

He is in his 20's already, he needs playing time more than everything else at this point. Take him to pre-season is ok, but after that he needs to be loaned out and play. Let him rot in the reserves is the worst thing to do.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Another we will waste
probably we will loan him to a Serie B club
where he wont play much

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Possible port in the first team to captain Romagnoli 06/14/2010

Possible port in the first team to captain Romagnoli

06/14/2010 11:15 by Peter Mazzara article read 3965 times

3cc29a247e88bc1c14e58798d96484f8-65522-1276502061.jpeg

© Photos of Veronica June

Simone Romagnoli, captain this season in the Primavera of John Stroppa, having reached retirement age will no longer play in the Primavera league. According to the latest rumors, however, could remain at Milan first team, going to further integrate the central department of defense consisting of Nesta, Thiago Silva, Yepes and Onyewu.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
OFFICIAL: The Young Romagnoli on loan at Foggia 21/07/2010

OFFICIAL: The Young Romagnoli on loan at Foggia
3cc29a247e88bc1c14e58798d96484f8-65522-1276502061.jpeg

21/07/2010 15:45 by Maurizio Ferrari
Source: usfoggia.it

"The L´U.S. Foggia announces that it has acquired a temporary sports performance by AC Milan footballer Simone Romagnoli, 1990 class defender. " : this statement on the club's website Pugliese announces the arrival on loan of the player who last year was captain of the Rossoneri's PrimaveraFormation.

Good Luck and Prove yourself to come back here Romagnoli :star:

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Any news on Simone? How is he doing? Has anybody followed Foggia's matches this season?

Schedule