Weah, Sheva, Rui Costa, Kaká
All we wish for Milan, we find it in the german team:
youth, dynamics, creatitivity, speed, passion. :proud:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
it's also a shame that Wild roots for Brazil and rates a certain steroid infested midget.
It will still be better than rooting for MR. gay with a lot of gel who had a midget doing better in the same league + even in the world cup.
That said its not like am a Messi fan or CR7 hatter but the first just did better than the latter & ppl here were saying otherwise.

As predicted Argetina will stall as soon as they meet a semi good team.
Impressive WC from the germs.
Cant but to respect em wishing Milan could have the same approach as soon as B fuck off.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
It will still be better than rooting for MR. gay with a lot of gel who had a midget doing better in the same league + even in the world cup.

:eek: He did better? Really? How many goals did La Liga's top scorer score?

:tongue:

As predicted Argetina will stall as soon as they meet a semi good team.
Cant but to respect em wishing Milan could have the same approach as soon as B fuck off.

All this praise for Germany is going to bring them bad luck :cry:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
as they meet a semi good team.

hoping someone with better knowledge can post about this.

Klinsman was talking so much abotuu\ there 10 year plan (sounds like stalins 5 year plans TBH) on how germans regoanized there whole football system.. and it's paying big time.

I can't dislike germans, they r always proactive as opposed to reactive with situations like this. Too bad Serie A and italian federation cant have same approach

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tumblrl4tybecheb1qzoz68.jpg

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Hand of God... :rolleyes:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Has this been here?

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so many cheap goals @ one place, funny video :D

Last edited:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
There's a photo that put Pelé's and Maradonna's naked naked photos (not fakes) side to side, both with flacid penis to show how bigger Pelé's cock is. :D

Maldiniac

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
congrats germany, wish them well, reach to the finals and win it in a more spectacular way..:star:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Over 2000 fans received Argentina's NT in Buenos Aires cheering, specially cheering for Maradona to stay, on one hand wow, I wish stuff like that would happen in here, on the other I can seriously understand what went wrong with their country just because of this. Oh well, it's actually something that gives me shivers to see, can't deny it.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Over 2000 fans received Argentina's NT in Buenos Aires cheering, specially cheering for Maradona to stay, on one hand wow, I wish stuff like that would happen in here, on the other I can seriously understand what went wrong with their country just because of this. Oh well, it's actually something that gives me shivers to see, can't deny it.

That's weird. Dunga had a consistent work on Brazil for 4 years and lost by 2x1 because the defense had an isolated accident and the referee was unexperienced enough to swallow the cheating by the dutch players. Now brazilians want him dead.

Maradonna made Argentina into a timed bomb playing on 1-1-8 and was raped by Germany. Now argentineans think he's a martyr.

I think that it happens because Maradonna is a dumb nutcase and people use to find that charismatic.

Probably brazilians would act in the same way if Romário were the manager of Brazil NT and the first 11 were Julio César, Maicon, Lúcio, Juan, Roberto Carlos, Kaká, Ganso, Ronaldinho, Neymar, Adriano and Robinho.

Brazil would win Chile by 8x4 and lose by Netherlands by 5x3 but still, Romário would be loved.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

The news here talk about 10 000 lol

I think it's all about the barra-bravas. They have this culture of "unconditional support" in clubs, and they do that with the national team too. No matter what, while the team is in the field, they will chant.

But of course, the legend that is Maradona also helps.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I think it's all about the barra-bravas. They have this culture of "unconditional support" in clubs, and they do that with the national team too. No matter what, while the team is in the field, they will chant.

We kinda have this with some players. Did you already noticed that Juan is never trashed by the media or the supporters, no matter what he does?

Brazilians short-minded is also great. In 2006 everyone hated Roberto Carlos. Now he's doing good for Corinthians and people started to ask him in the NT.

When Josué was in São Paulo, everyone loved him. Now he is in Bundesleague and even winning the title as captain, people and media hate him.

If one day someone go into the press interviews and kill every journalists there, I'll laugh my ass off.

I'm talking about my country, Crazy. please let me talk about murdering at least when it's my nation. Thank you very much!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

I guess most were Boca fans, those guys will always be unconditional towards Maradona (or well how many people does Maradona's church has? :D). But really it seems kind of sweet apparently the players were very moved by that gesture.