Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Red fucking card..why?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
:(

Horrriblre decision on pk order. Always put your best first

Congrats japan. They fought very hard.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
JAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

fUCK YEAH

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well done samurai :beer: well done usa:beer:

nice tourney

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
:(

Horrriblre decision on pk order. Always put your best first

Congrats japan. They fought very hard.

yup...

and Morgan should have been starting. all comments on her attractiveness aside, she has made the team look better each and everytime she has come on, she should have been playing from the start, and I cant figure out why they gave Tobin Heath (which her body screamed where she was shooting) the PK instead of Morgan

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Game, set and match. :D

:proud:ALL HAIL NIPPON!!:proud:

Omg Pedro where are you?? :star:

YESSSSSSS..arrogant Americans, ha!!

Alexi Morgan on every morning show this month representing the Best Losers. :lol:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:cry:Dedicated to all the victims of the tsunami and earthquakes in March. R.I.P. people.:cry:

Kellet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Congratulations Japan :). Was hoping for them to win.

But uhh, I like that Alex Morgan :D! She's kinda cute.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Alexi Morgan on every morning show this month representing the Best Losers. :lol:

America gives your country 500 million a year in aid, go on keep hatin

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edit: football forum ................

more of hope solo and less of politics ... me included

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
esit: football forum my bad

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
yup...

and Morgan should have been starting. all comments on her attractiveness aside, she has made the team look better each and everytime she has come on, she should have been playing from the start, and I cant figure out why they gave Tobin Heath (which her body screamed where she was shooting) the PK instead of Morgan

im not sure if she should have started.... her pace v. tired defenders was the difference.

and neither her nor wambach are at fault for some horrendus defensive errors. It was lost in the back.

But yeah, i'd have gone abby first then morgan

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

where was their any arrogance?

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
We give India like Billions. :lol:

Great aid program. :D

Hey kuja u know that mall job u were looking for? I think an Indian stole it... like all the other jobs in britain .:o:lol: :lol: Kidding.

Anyway. Much better game than shitty brazil paraguay.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Rofl!!!
Not hate, I'm DEEPLY attached to the US in many ways, just that Solo talked a bit too much. And Japan deserved this too. Do you know the fatalities of the tsunami/earthquakes were >15,000 good people? That's really :(.

I'm sure Zaccheroni's smiling wherever he is. First the Asia Cup now this. :proud:

@SM84
Just a stereotype of the American attitude..doesn't mean most of you nice folks are arrogant. Was just to tease. :beer:

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
We give India like Billions. :lol:

Great aid program. :D

one would be naive to think nations offer free money as aid.. there would always be something expected in return.. political/business wise

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/apr/08/india.china

in this case "poor" india which receives aid from mighty England is dishing out $5 billion in aid.. charity? love for african brothers? don't think so.. its national interest.. thats the way things work these days

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
anways, good game from both sides.. US paid for missed chances.. hoped they would win but not pissed at all to see Japan win coz they showed grit throughout the match..

PS: i want to personally "console" alex :(

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

can you check how much america gives u.a.e?

oh wait
hurr.gif

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey guys I apologize .................. EOD for me

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
American economy is awesome, they should help even more countries, since they do it only to be nice. :)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The best thing is, he's just watched a women's world cup, no wonder he's pissed. :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Hey kuja u know that mall job u were looking for? I think an Indian stole it... like all the other jobs in britain .:o:lol: :lol: Kidding.

Anyway. Much better game than shitty brazil paraguay.

Hahahaha I'm not one of those English people. I even try to shoehorn my sexuality into applications if possible so I get a better chance with equal opportunities. :D

Rofl!!!
Not hate, I'm DEEPLY attached to the US in many ways, just that Solo talked a bit too much. And Japan deserved this too. Do you know the fatalities of the tsunami/earthquakes were >15,000 good people? That's really :(.

I'm sure Zaccheroni's smiling wherever he is. First the Asia Cup now this. :proud:

@SM84
Just a stereotype of the American attitude..doesn't mean most of you nice folks are arrogant. Was just to tease. :beer:

Well Zaccheroni doesn't exactly manage the Female team, No?

one would be naive to think nations offer free money as aid.. there would always be something expected in return.. political/business wise

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/apr/08/india.china

in this case "poor" india which receives aid from mighty England is dishing out $5 billion in aid.. charity? love for african brothers? don't think so.. its national interest.. thats the way things work these days

I'm not ********. I know it's not just "Here, have this. It's on us".

Still, this discussion is clearly over and I'm sad that I missed Corzioli probably ranting against Nigeriphobes again. :lol:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
im not sure if she should have started.... her pace v. tired defenders was the difference.

and neither her nor wambach are at fault for some horrendus defensive errors. It was lost in the back.

But yeah, i'd have gone abby first then morgan

I dont know, she came in at the start of the second and looked extremely threatening from the start. at that point in the game the other team's defenders shouldnt be all that tired, so I think it shows that she just has more pace than them. based on how she played, I have to think she would have buried one of those first half chances when Japan's defense was playing so poorly

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'm so annoyed with US mainstream media's coverage.

Listening to talking heads on radio talking how stupid 30 minute ET is and it should be golden goal. Keep comparing to NFL.

I just want to throw something at the radio.

I don't care if you don't care about futbol random americans. Just don't pop in during a competition having never watched and start talking rule changes

it all comes down to same argument 'not enough scoring'. Ok. Go watch something else, I don't watch football for 10 goals a game. It's not why its the best game.

Schedule