Not open for further replies.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
pippoinzag}{i said:
People in the civilised world
In other words your just passing cliches of as your own in order to appear smarter than you actually are. Why don't you try and come up with some ideas of your :o

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Lo Tsar said:
In other words your just passing cliches of as your own in order to appear smarter than you actually are. Why don't you try and come up with some ideas of your :o
I'm not passing 'of' anything, I'm just telling you to grow up, wouldn't have thought even you would have found that very difficult to understand. That's all I've got to say

Congratulations to the new mods by the way, I gather you were not chosen Tsar? It's not hard to see why LOL

:devilass:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pippoinzag}{i said:
I'm not passing 'of' anything, I'm just telling you to grow up, wouldn't have thought even you would have found that very difficult to understand. That's all I've got to say

Congratulations to the new mods by the way, I gather you were not chosen Tsar? It's not hard to see why LOL

:devilass:
Well done on trying to defer from the question by refering to a mere spelling error. By the way, the use of "LOL" rather devalidates your purist views on the English language as there could not be a worse use of it.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Lo Tsar said:
Well done on trying to defer from the question by refering to a mere spelling error. By the way, the use of "LOL" rather devalidates your purist views on the English language as there could not be a worse use of it.
Notice you didn't actually respond to either of my points :D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pippoinzag}{i said:
Notice you didn't actually respond to either of my points :D
Thats because you didn't have one to begin with. Rather just another predictable ageist slur :o

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
You know exactly what my point was, that you are very childish and pathetic complaining about not being made a mod when you are probably the least likely candidate here, and telling people to apologise to you. And you have gone out of your way to prove that you are childish with your responses to my posts

Have a nice day

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
You know exactly what my point was, that you are very childish and pathetic complaining about not being made a mod when you are probably the least likely candidate here, and telling people to apologise to you. And you have gone out of your way to prove that you are childish with your responses to my posts

Have a nice day
How he wouldn't be childish? He's 17 years old.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
milanist said:
I'm sorry and your how old?:conf:

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
milanist said:
It doesn't matter if you are 17, it's still pathetic to try and make people apologise to you and moan endlessly that you get rejected for being a mod. He posses nothing that would make him a good mod and lots of things that rule him out of ever becoming one, so therefore i made the point that it's about time he stopped acting so childish because people do not want to read his stupid posts all the time.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pippoinzag}{i said:

Have a nice day
Well if your point is that I am complaining about not being a mod, then your wrong. If you actually read the post you would have seen that I no longer care about that. What I am protesting about is how my banning was handled, or rather the fact that cretins like yourself how jump to conclussions+launch into unwarrented personel attacks+and then whin when you are asked to apologize.

And to be honest, if anything is pathetic it is your ageism. If a person were to change "17 years" to "black skin, nationality, sexuality or any other creed", then we would have a public outrage. And rightly so, making light of such a personnel thing is the lowest form of whit. So if i was banned for the reasons given, then in balance and fairness you and these other cowards deserve a week long ban atleast. But I guess having such a balanced view on thing will once again be deemed as "childish" :rolleyes:

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Lo Tsar said:
Well if your point is that I am complaining about not being a mod, then your wrong. If you actually read the post you would have seen that I no longer care about that. What I am protesting about is how my banning was handled, or rather the fact that cretins like yourself how jump to conclussions+launch into unwarrented personel attacks+and then whin when you are asked to apologize.

And to be honest, if anything is pathetic it is your ageism. If a person were to change "17 years" to "black skin, nationality, sexuality or any other creed", then we would have a public outrage. And rightly so, making light of such a personnel thing is the lowest form of whit. So if i was banned for the reasons given, then in balance and fairness you and these other cowards deserve a week long ban atleast. But I guess having such a balanced view on thing will once again be deemed as "childish" :rolleyes:
I think calling someone a cretin is very offensive and should warrant a ban for another week if not a permanent one. That would do us all a favour. And yes you are still being childish. Grow up. I'm not discussing this further as it is off topic.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pippoinzag}{i said:
It doesn't matter if you are 17, it's still pathetic to try and make people apologise to you and moan endlessly that you get rejected for being a mod. He posses nothing that would make him a good mod and lots of things that rule him out of ever becoming one, so therefore i made the point that it's about time he stopped acting so childish because people do not want to read his stupid posts all the time.
Your right, how "pathetic" to ask for an apology after being called a "prick" among other things. Especially when you consider I was apparently banned for saying similar things. But I will take your view on board as my one is "pathetic", rather I will seek a ban for these people just out of spite, because that would be so much more civilized than asking for an apology to resolve the situation once and for all :rolleyes:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pippoinzag}{i said:
I think calling someone a cretin is very offensive and should warrant a ban for another week if not a permanent one. That would do us all a favour. And yes you are still being childish. Grow up. I'm not discussing this further as it is off topic.
So "cretin" when you are here making ridiculous and non-sensical claims about me is offensive and warrents a ban.

But "prick", "son of a bitch", "asshole" coming from people who were never involved in the first place when I wasn't even able to respond, doesn't even warrent an apology in your book?

I think you've just proved my point perfectly, and further more have made it clear that you don't actually know what is going on here. Either that or you are increably biased :rolleyes:

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Lo Tsar said:
So "cretin" when you are here making ridiculous and non-sensical claims about me is offensive and warrents a ban.

But "prick", "son of a bitch", "asshole" coming from people who were never involved in the first place when Ii wasn't even able to respond, doesn't even warrent an apology in your book?

I think you've just proved my point perfectly, and further more have made it clear that you don't actually know what is going on here. Either that or you are increably biased :rolleyes:
I did not request an apology from you. I do not want your apologies. I just think that seeing as you have been saying people who call each other names (childish) should be banned, and as you are now a repeat offender a permanent ban should be considered. I never called you any names I merely pointed out the error of your ways and that it might be a good idea to grow up a bit. To then start insulting people is an over reaction and has no place in this forum. People should be able to discuss things be they good or bad without resulting to calling people names like children on a school playground. Surely you do not find it hard to understand.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pippoinzag}{i said:
I did not request an apology from you. I do not want your apologies. I just think that seeing as you have been saying people who call each other names (childish) should be banned, and as you are now a repeat offender a permanent ban should be considered. I never called you any names I merely pointed out the error of your ways and that it might be a good idea to grow up a bit. To then start insulting people is an over reaction and has no place in this forum. People should be able to discuss things be they good or bad without resulting to calling people names like children on a school playground. Surely you do not find it hard to understand.
Answer the question. stop defering in order to try and wriggle out of this one. You know full well that you are being totally biased ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.