The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 07-12-2017, 20:37   #141
Buske
National Team Player

So far i can tell Calabria is trying, running... he is not the best player ever but at least he is trying to do something. Then maybe Locatelli.. and others are useless...
0 shots on target against this team
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 20:39   #142
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

why are italian youth such crap? the fucking youth systems in italy need to change. make these kids eat food and do explosive training. Also instill some fucking creativity in there.
Milanista92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 20:40   #143
AC_Wesley
¡YA BASTA!

Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco

#weareacmilan

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 20:41   #144
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
why are italian youth such crap? the fucking youth systems in italy need to change. make these kids eat food and do explosive training. Also instill some fucking creativity in there.
You mean our youth system sucks. There is plenty of young talent in Italy.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 20:41   #145
jurinius
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini

I am at work now, obviously like for the last match I didn't have the opportunity to watch and guess what ... I am feeling very lucky to not be among the guys who are watching this live !!! I changed my twitter account profile saying AC MILAN fan but but maybe ....
jurinius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 20:42   #146
ernesto
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon

Benevento have not won a single point in serie A. Enter Milan. Now they have.

HNK Rijeka have never won against an Italian side in European competitions. Enter Milan. Now they have.

We are out to shatter all sorts of records this season!

Signature
“What is the definition of insanity?
It's doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

ernesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 20:43   #147
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
You mean our youth system sucks. There is plenty of young talent in Italy.
where is the world class talent coming up now? you don't see it anymore, can we seriously name 1 world class italian aside from the old guard defense? verratti...
Old 07-12-2017, 20:43   #148
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon

I feel for Locatelli having to play with such bad teammates.
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 20:47   #149
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli

sometimes a maybe shit. sometimes a maybe shit.

Signature
LOCATELLI
Khurrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 20:47   #150
Buske
National Team Player

Quote:
Damn is Andre Silva Italian too ?
Old 07-12-2017, 20:50   #151
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli

FT. That was shit.

Signature
LOCATELLI
Khurrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 20:50   #152
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
Damn is Andre Silva Italian too ?
what? the fuq?
Old 07-12-2017, 20:51   #153
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

this is to fucking much ,toooo fucking much suck rino fassone bald cunt and bully mirabelli this is worts milan then last 2 years

Signature
sesheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 20:53   #154
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
So far i can tell Calabria is trying, running... he is not the best player ever but at least he is trying to do something. Then maybe Locatelli.. and others are useless...
0 shots on target against this team

Calabria is shit. He always tries very hard .................. to make our defense suffer because he thinks he is Dora the Explorer and ventures into weird places like in Rijeka's second goal. At best Calabria could become the new Antonelli.

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 20:54   #155
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
where is the world class talent coming up now? you don't see it anymore, can we seriously name 1 world class italian aside from the old guard defense? verratti...
Italy has plenty of young talent that you will see in the NT now that it is a rebuilding phase. Donnarumma, Insigne, Chiesa, Florenzi, Belotti, Bernardeschi, El Shaarawy Verratti, Pellegrini, Barella, Locatelli, Gagliardini, Jorginho, Romagnoli, Caldara, Rugani, Conti, Zappacosta, etc. Serie A clubs has even developed good young foreign talents the past few years as well. Milan is an example of a poor youth academy, they leave here and grow elsewhere.

Last edited by rossonero1; 07-12-2017 at 20:57.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 20:54   #156
Casualista
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheva View Post
this is to fucking much ,toooo fucking much suck rino fassone bald cunt and bully mirabelli this is worts milan then last 2 years
Stole the words right out
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 21:02   #157
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

We need Conte.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 21:03   #158
Buske
National Team Player

Quote:
what? the fuq?
Didnt know ill have to explain but well; he is shit too, he is like any other italian youth.
Before anyone says he got 0 service, i dont care.. he could have come to mid and take the ball himself and try something..if already your team cant do shit.
I hope he can becme good for us, but so far, honestly he is shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post

Calabria is shit. He always tries very hard .................. to make our defense suffer because he thinks he is Dora the Explorer and ventures into weird places like in Rijeka's second goal. At best Calabria could become the new Antonelli.
I never said he is good, but in press Rino said we should at least try and give our all, because the players should be proud to wear our shirt. And Calabria did that imo, he is still Calabria, but he was trying.
Try to really read post before using 10 smilies to prove your point
Old 07-12-2017, 21:04   #159
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurinius View Post
I am at work now, obviously like for the last match I didn't have the opportunity to watch and guess what ... I am feeling very lucky to not be among the guys who are watching this live !!! I changed my twitter account profile saying AC MILAN fan but but maybe ....
go away

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 21:07   #160
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Summary:

- We were shit.

- Zapata, Paletta, Romagnoli always one step behind.

- Calabria? People complained about DeSciglio (no that give 2 cents about it) and always said that Calabria at least tries. Since day one I said when Laxalt (one the least technical football players I have seen) raped Calabria and did whatever he pleased with him that he was shit and he still is no matter how much he tries because he has ZERO business being at Milan.

- Biglia? Let's hope next season he will be better for us because we all know that he is going to play safe to not miss next world cup.

- Zanellato? I will not say he is shit. I will say that he does not belong. Too safe playing and no desire,

- Locatelli? Only one showing fighting spirit.

- Antonelli? I know what he brings on the table and it is not much BUT AT LEAST HE TRIES, right?

- Andre Silva? Talent is there but he is not Messi so he needs to stop trying to take defenders on his own and lose the ball on the process after 1 good play or take.

- Cutrone? Like I said before kid has the will but he is not there yet.

- Abate? Same as Antonelli, we know what to expect of him at this stage on his career.

- Forte? Looked promising on his first touch of the ball but it was a foul and then he never touched the ball again.

- Gattuso? I did not watched the whole Benevento game but there are some players that do not even deserve to be on the bench.

- Overall, it is clear that we need a FUCKING creative player. It is just stupid that we only have long balls or crosses into the box not to mention our buildup takes forever.

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote