Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
suck a dick curry boy :o

I personally thought miami would win it, but bosh being out and wade's shit form + fight with the coach isn't encouraging.

I personally think west >> east, but my favs are the spurs if they keep up the form, + experience will be vital against OKC.

I'm not really cheering for anyone, enjoying bball while being a neutral :thumbsup:

besides, shouldn't you be with the heat since you live in florida? :o

glory hunter :o

pfffffffffff ... but celtics :proud: ... what happened supporting both celtics and spurs .. nothing surprising :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
sorry, you didn't make sense there.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
whatever floats your ferry

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
I think Spurs should win versus OKC by six, they just have too many weapon and body to throw against westbrook and Durant.

But OKC is miles better team than clippers though, and if Durant and Westbrook have strong series they can win.

And I don't think Harden will have a stinker series like this again, spurs don't have 3 7 footer that gonna block his drive again n again like this again, they're much smaller team than the lakers.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Spurs should win versus OKC by six, they just have too many weapon and body to throw against westbrook and Durant.

But OKC is miles better team than clippers though, and if Durant and Westbrook have strong series they can win.

And I don't think Harden will have a stinker series like this again, spurs don't have 3 7 footer that gonna block his drive again n again like this again, they're much smaller team than the lakers.

true, but they also don't have someone like kobe fucking his own team up :lol:

I was just trolling jammin when i said they're going to wipe the floor with them, OKC are a strong team, I just predict spurs winning this thing.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think everyone that follow NBA know spurs is fcuking great this year, and not even can comfortably saying their team can beat them.

Tony Parker playing like elite, TD found his youth fountain, n FANTASTIC depth.

And what I like the most, they not OLD again... the addition of two young and very athletic player, Kwahi Leonard and Danny Green really help them.. those two is very good defender, not dumb and following their coach instruction.. shooting the ball well, and they adding Diaw and Jackson as well in mid-season.

fantastic organization.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I think everyone that follow NBA know spurs is fcuking great this year, and not even can comfortably saying their team can beat them.

Tony Parker playing like elite, TD found his youth fountain, n FANTASTIC depth.

And what I like the most, they not OLD again... the addition of two young and very athletic player, Kwahi Leonard and Danny Green really help them.. those two is very good defender, not dumb and following their coach instruction.. shooting the ball well, and they adding Diaw and Jackson as well in mid-season.

fantastic organization.

:thumbsup:

but did you predict that they would be championship favs when the season started? duncan's form is a delightful surprise this year, the fountain of youth is a spot on statement.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:thumbsup:

but did you predict that they would be championship favs when the season started? duncan's form is a delightful surprise this year, the fountain of youth is a spot on statement.

yeah no one predicting this, everyone was like "nah regular season team, gonna get bounced in 1st round like last year" me too thinking like that, but after seeing Kwahi and Leonard is legit addition for them, I starting to think they're threat.. because they basically fix the worst spurs weakness, athleticism and too old.. they're like, starting 4 over 30 in their lineup last year, massive improvement.

And its pretty much solidified with their mid-season move and Duncan playing better and better. Now they're clear cut favorite for winning title.

EDIT: just look at this, Kwahi Leonard arm size and length

holly-kawhi-leonard.png

just a freak of nature

@jammin
you can check schedule regularly with this link
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/scoreboard

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I only knew these three from my years in india ... i have left basketball and when i came back i saw them playing with no hype .. just very happy fr old players :)

miami needs to grow up

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am so sad people dissing at hill schlereth show on spurs .. about epic final fail ratings :cry:

Americans need to get slapped seriously fucking blind .. how couldnt you enjoy these??
I dont even understand basketball but this is the how teams play... :eek:

I want to watch them assholes .. somebody slap this radio .. bitches

lebron vs kob no i dont want to see it

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if you have time to read about imy

i like this article :D
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1198491/

Edit: senarore for you .. highly coachable

Or, as one Spurs coach puts it, "How could a guy like Stephen Jackson complain when Pop was motherf------ Tim every day?"

5 His Buddy KG

Just kidding, as this might count in his favor. In fact, Duncan hates Kevin Garnett. Hates him the way liberals hate Sean Hannity. This information comes from very reliable sources, who talk about how KG has made a career of trying to punk Duncan, baiting him and slapping him and whispering really weird smack into his ear. They talk about how funny this is, because the worst thing you can do as an opponent is piss off Duncan. Then, as Malik Rose says, "he f------ destroys you." Duncan's lifetime numbers versus Garnett's teams, by the way: 20.02 points per game, 12.15 boards and a 29--19 record, including the postseason.

Duncan is diplomatic about the topic. Asked if perhaps all those years battling Garnett have softened his feelings for the man, led to a Magic-Larry type of kinship, Duncan leans back on the couch in his hotel room and grins. There is a pause. A longer pause. Finally he says, "Define kinship."

Last edited:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Game time, game time, game time!!!!!!!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I only have love for haslem and miller because they are from university of florida :cool: rest can go kick rocks :lol:

well done pacers :p

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Henceworth is the lamest guy in basketball... followed closely by Joel Antony. :fp: theyre like the yin and yang of lame (no rasictic)

When they get it right, James+Wade are unplayable. :eek:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Russell Westbrook. serious serious respect for this man. clawed back the game and gave it to Durant to finish it.

can someone pls tell G to kidnap Durant and turn him into a footballer. :(

Why not both? Westrbook can become our AM and Durant can partner Ibra,at least Durant can finish!

I hope Pacers clean Miami out....not a Pacers fan at all but yeah

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Good try Clippers :thumbsup:

Spurs :proud:
Whos Next? :o

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CP Choking :fp:
If that's Rose, he will close that shit with flying dunk

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes they dribble too much

unnecessary .. very one dimensional

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
been watching inside the NBA and they're spot on, griffin needs to learn how to play in the box.

seriously overrated player, all he can do is dunk :o

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Griffin playing great in last 2 game though. Now their season is done, time to workout on that jumper.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am starting to like griffin .. he has heart and high sealing .. he needs to develop more box presence ... team is not good .. very limited pick and roll ... more pieces needs to be added .. their best season ever .. future is good for them

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
clippers need to have a diverse attack, most 1 dimensional team out there, paul is the only player capable of doing something different.

griffin has potential, but the guy currently has too many shortcomings to make a say at this level IMO, if he has the right mindset he'll be back better next season if he works on his game.

del negro is a n00b IMO.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He has a very good head and his work ethic is good .. he is a good lad .. just espn sportcenter highlight reel make you hate him .. i am starting to like him :thumbsup: not his dunks they are just throw ins

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah clippers should kick out that Negro out of the town, shitty coach.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Go Spurs GO.

I can't believe it Are we getting the fifth ring for TD?

Tony-Manu-TD the best trio ever.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
been watching the youtube show redman posted (nba open court). learning a lot about the history of the nba. :thumbsup:

shaq is funny as fuck. :lol:

dr.j seemed amazing to me. did anyone get to watch him?

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I can't understand how the Spurs are so strong when they boast talents such as Splitter and Boner on the bench :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
may be their leader passes and plays a team game :o :D

man that bench is unreal and everybody plays hard .. i didnt like last two games .. they switched off ... this is bad

Schedule