Italian Football Thread III

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I was using that, none of them seemed to work for me. Apart from one Russian one which froze every 2 minutes and needed to be refreshed.

hard out there for a peasant

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Potenza Di suning.

Inter season will be like the one we had under Montella last year.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Noo our little cousins thatll always be in our shadow :cry:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
but people were saying that Inter had a great market and gonna be much better than us

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
The best part about that goal is the celebration after it. Inter player celebrating like crazy after scoring against his own team... merda :proud:

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma- chievo

Empoli- Lazio

One favour would do, empoli the most likely to snatch a draw

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Napoli's 2nd half yesterday was pleasing as a Carlo fan.. they finally moved away from Sarriball distinctly.. you could see Insigne and Milik playing off each other as proper forwards in a Carlo 4-4-2, Zielinski interpreting his role better and better (has to be the player who will benefit most from Ancelotti replacing Sarri), fullbacks commanding attacking areas.

Mertens, even though I really like him as a player, does not fit this game as much as Milik does.

So Carlo had a brutal opening 4 games and he ended up with 9 points regardless of all the ups and downs. That's remarkable.

I was reasonably confident Parma would get at least a point against Inter - they are just too well-prepared a team while Spalletti is, as always, too unpredictable a manager when things go against them. He gets completely weak-kneed and cannot transmit any level of assurance or confidence to his team. I wonder when the Inter fans will realize this and start the revolt.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
both been poor this season

chievo are just garbage. Roma having 7 points from 4 is average (theyve had hard fixtures in atalanta H, Milan A, torino A)

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Stepinski to be our 3rd striker after Higuain & Cutrone. I'm all in for this. Already scored v Juve and Roma this season.

Schedule