Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Pupone#10 said:
Yeah man! Finally some recognition for our main star.
This forum is full of Seedorf bashers you know?
Keep it up mate.
Seedorf is 4ever!

iwon't be hypocrite, seedorf was never my favourite player, but man when he is on fire...he is potentially Milan's best player on the field.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Pupone#10 said:
Yeah man! Finally some recognition for our main star.
This forum is full of Seedorf bashers you know?
Keep it up mate.
Seedorf is 4ever!
He is not too bad, i don't think most people bash him !!! But in my opinion, his consistency is not good ! That is why he rarely won the man of match although he had some good shots and assists in the game.
I was thinking he should become a bench but right now i know i was wrong, he should keep in the starting 11 in this season and then maybe go to bench to give Gourcuff some chances in the next season ( Like what Rui Costa and Kaka did in 2003-04 ).
Seedorf's best advantage is he is good in some important match and versitle.
I hope this season, his goal + assists will around 15. ( I mean the totally number ).

MahmoodAB

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
all Milanese are one
Yuchen Fish said:
He is not too bad, i don't think most people bash him !!! But in my opinion, his consistency is not good ! That is why he rarely won the man of match although he had some good shots and assists in the game.
I was thinking he should become a bench but right now i know i was wrong, he should keep in the starting 11 in this season and then maybe go to bench to give Gourcuff some chances in the next season ( Like what Rui Costa and Kaka did in 2003-04 ).
Seedorf's best advantage is he is good in some important match and versitle.
I hope this season, his goal + assists will around 15. ( I mean the totally number ).

noway man.. i would never ever have this though running in my mind.. that seedorf would be bench.. nowaaaaay... is he doesn't play i just feel like there is somethingwrong going on..
yeah well, milan have to give gourcuff chances to play.. replace him with seedorf or kaka sometimes... but the idea of seedorf not playing is weird..
he is one of my favourite players.. SEEDORF IS THE MAAAAAAN

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
MahmoodAB said:
noway man.. i would never ever have this though running in my mind.. that seedorf would be bench.. nowaaaaay... is he doesn't play i just feel like there is somethingwrong going on..
yeah well, milan have to give gourcuff chances to play.. replace him with seedorf or kaka sometimes... but the idea of seedorf not playing is weird..
he is one of my favourite players.. SEEDORF IS THE MAAAAAAN
Hi man, i made a mistake that i shouldn't say Seedorf should go to bench in next season.. Maybe i'd better say he should go to bench once Gourcuff developed + he needs rest.;)
By the way, don't worried about his first 11 start in this season, i am sure Ancelotti will use him in 90% games if he is healthy.. As i said, his important match ability + stamina + verasitle really shocked me !!:eek: :)

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
yeah, its nice to see him performing at top levels again, like i said before, when this guy is on a hot streak...beware...

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Milanista10 said:
yeah, its nice to see him performing at top levels again, like i said before, when this guy is on a hot streak...beware...

Hopefully he carries it into the season with him, as opposed to just preseason stuff.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milanista10 said:
Well... unfortunately history shows that his 'hot streaks' never last longer than 4 or 5 matches. Let's hope his new shirt# is a hot streak booster ;)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten,weah,kaka
Milanista10 said:
iwon't be hypocrite, seedorf was never my favourite player, but man when he is on fire...he is potentially Milan's best player on the field.
that you can tell for all players-if anyone is on fire-he is best player on the field.unfortunatly seedorf is on fire one time in the year.sometimes-one match in two yaers...

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
seedorf was on fire on these preseason games like vs Varese, wata freekick by seedorf was a beauty, and vs inte rand juve played excelent games, i hope he continues to play well in serie a.

MahmoodAB

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
all Milanese are one
Yuchen Fish said:
Hi man, i made a mistake that i shouldn't say Seedorf should go to bench in next season.. Maybe i'd better say he should go to bench once Gourcuff developed + he needs rest.;)
By the way, don't worried about his first 11 start in this season, i am sure Ancelotti will use him in 90% games if he is healthy.. As i said, his important match ability + stamina + verasitle really shocked me !!:eek: :)

yeah.. guess he will be used 90%.. anywayz he desrves playing alot.. but hope to see gourcuff playing...

yeah in important matches i guess seedorf should play.. he's got the skill at everything and more experience that Gourcuff.. u know, we've got kaka seedorf and gourcuff.. all are good and almost play at the same position..

wanna see gourcuff playing soon..

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wel prob use gourcuff when were winning 4-0 or if we really need to score cuz hes an attacking mid and can play like 4-1-3-2 if were losing and use seedorf-kaka-gourcuff with 2 forwards. but we shud use him often and really give him a chance unlike jankulovski or foggia. we got young talent but we dont use them.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco the great, Gullit, Weah, Maldini, Sebastiano Rossi, Pirlo, Gattuso
Seedorf since about April last year has been in great form. Ever since he tried to get a spot for the world cup he has been great. Remember how he mad Zanetti take a sit and give Favallli a beauty of a pass. And then again in both legs of the champions league qualifiers. Seedorf is starting off on fire but i fear that in the middle of the season his form will dip just like last season. He needs a break too sometimes. He has no true replacement on the team and is overworked sometimes.

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i hope to see more of seedorfs great goals. hopefully he will shine vs athens and scores :)

milanslalu

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baresi, tasotti, van basten, kaka, nesta, gattuso, maldini, pirlo, inzaghi,
if you wanna see more goal from seedorf than he should play as a striker lol

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanFan009 said:
i hope to see more of seedorfs great goals. hopefully he will shine vs athens and scores :)
If he plays well we will win..He's gotta be among the best player in the world when he plays at his best.
He played better too when he had the dreadlocks.... :D
seedorf.gif

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
yeah and he looked more good whit dreadlocks then now.And that shirt is way better then the one this season.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
KAKA' 22 said:
yea...seedorf is a great player...he is damn great...he keeps the ball a lot, but yea, he invents, and he has great powerfull shots...pupone did u c his goal while playing with real madrid against atletico madrid from the half of the pitch? :eek:

Yeah man, that was dynamite!!!!

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila#11. said:
I preferred the 1 against Inter so much better... He needs to get into shooting positions more often.

Even better mate, the one against Juve when he was at Inter at the san Siro ;)

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hey Pupone, you scared Seedorf will lose his starying position to Gourcuff??
Hopefully when he plays against Parma. He'll dominate knowing his positions under threat.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila#11. said:
Hopefully when he plays against Parma. He'll dominate knowing his positions under threat.

No worries, Seedorf is untouchable.
And remember the goal he scored at Parma last year? Untouchable.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
no worries huh?? :D he's still our number 10 though.any competition for his pos would be nice.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Pupone#10 said:
No worries, Seedorf is untouchable.
And remember the goal he scored at Parma last year? Untouchable.

Hope he score again in sunday ;)

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
Gila#11. said:
... and also the expectations that come w. the #10 shirt... rising up to his responsiblity and all that ;) :tongue:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Great goal today! :star: :cool: FORZA SEEDORF!!

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besides the goal Seedorf sucked..he took 2 early shots he almost seemed Lampard like at he beginning. :o

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Albertini Riquelme Seedorf
seedorf before our defense is the best option. he is relaxed and strong at screening the ball and has a good pass. he makes the defense complete if he plays near our defense. And he can shoot at goal from far. So give him some space which means let him come from the back instead of playing up front from the start in a 'Kaka' role.

because the more attacking he plays the worse he performs, Kaka and gourcuff do a better job when it comes to being creative up front.

forza seedorf