The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
8 consecutive games without a goal for Gonzalo Higuain. This is his record-breaking record during a Serie A season.

• We're destroying one of the strongest striker in the league ... with this midfield, it's almost impossible for any attacker to reach! ��

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
It's not just the mids fault, Higuain is to blame too. He's been wasting the chances he gets as few as they are and he's too occupied with pouting at times. Either way, it's shit for us, we need to get that fat fuck scoring again.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's not just the mids fault, Higuain is to blame too. He's been wasting the chances he gets as few as they are and he's too occupied with pouting at times. Either way, it's shit for us, we need to get that fat fuck scoring again.
Yeah agreed, its the combination of our stellar mid + his wet tampon mentality.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
his wet tampon mentality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Love it!

But yes, he isn't getting great service. Still he's had his chances - clear cut ones - and either makes a dreadful pass/doesn't pass when he should, or just takes an awful shot. The poor guys head doesn't seem to be in it anymore.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Why the fuck are names like Guidolin, Donadoni and Sousa thrown about when a name like Jardim is available?

I hope Gazzetta made this up.

Absolutely. Jardim has to be first choice if Gattuso is gone. Can't think of anyone else available who would be worth it at the moment.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The absolute last thing we need is some former Serie A coach who made his sixth placed club "play well".

I think Wenger is a bad idea, but he's the best of that list of mediocrities.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I wish Rino could be like Carletto for our team. But maybe it was too soon. If he leaves I hope it is not an ugly divorce like Seedorf or Inzaghi and that the door is open on both sides for a reunion once Rino has had some more experience, growth and success.

Meanwhile, it would be nice to have an established tactician who is on the younger side, knows how to win and can play attractive football like Jardim. It would be great to have him build a winning cycle over 3-4 years or longer

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I wish Rino could be like Carletto for our team. But maybe it was too soon. If he leaves I hope it is not an ugly divorce like Seedorf or Inzaghi and that the door is open on both sides for a reunion once Rino has had some more experience, growth and success.

Meanwhile, it would be nice to have an established tactician who is on the younger side, knows how to win and can play attractive football like Jardim. It would be great to have him build a winning cycle over 3-4 years or longer

you think Inzaghi or Clarence couldnt come back if they became top coaches?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
you think Inzaghi or Clarence couldnt come back if they became top coaches?

The way things ended are because of previous ownership. With Maldini and Leo leading things under Elliot, it'd be different for sure and they wouldn't say no.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
At this moment I would rather we sell Suso. Although he has been performing well this season. But the way he plays really restricted himself as well as the team.

His usual trick is cut back and shoot with left foot so the ball curve to the top corner. But now a lot of team study him well and is not as easy as before to do that.You can see during the Florentina game their LB basically stop him from cutting back inside for shooting. If he can't do that basically Suso will need to rely his skill to cross from right. He might get pass one person however we do not have forward really dominate the air like what Mandzukic does for Juventus. (I can't remember how many times he make use of his strength to win a header and score a goal causing 1:0 win for Juventus). Our current forward can't cope with his way of play. So I would rather sell him for 45m if anyone is offering at that price level.

I know what you mean but Robben has the same way of playing and he can still remain unpredictable after all these years so there is always a way for Suso.. ut he definitely needs to practice his cross with right foot

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Robbens got something Suso will never have tho ..also this suso problem wouldnt even be one if we had a balanced team with a speedy LW

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I know what you mean but Robben has the same way of playing and he can still remain unpredictable after all these years so there is always a way for Suso.. ut he definitely needs to practice his cross with right foot

Robben is twenty times as fast as Suso, thats the difference.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Imagine becoming a meme on rnb. Dayum.

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Higuain is a traditional sticker who will need service in the box. If we look at the compilation of goals probably 90% is he receiving a ball in the box and get a goal. Most of the time he is a finisher. I think when he first join Milan he didn't know the responsibility and burden is that big. If we get a new pivot like SMS playing as AM position it would probably gear him up.

P.S. it is interesting that a lot of Chelsea fans actually didn't like the idea if exchange with Morata and vice versa. Apparently both players are doing very bad now to a point both side fans don't see a point why exchange them

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Robben is a much faster version and when you have technique and speed things get easy.

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Robbens got something Suso will never have tho ..also this suso problem wouldnt even be one if we had a balanced team with a speedy LW

That is somehow true but good speedy LW are all expensive. That is one of the reason why I think we shouldn't play 433. When we insist 433 compare with team with world class winger we simply cannot beat them. 433 winger is the one who makes the difference.

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Guys, Merry Christmas! Let's wish Milan all success in the second half of the season!

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Christmas Merry you to all guys ! May year this be best the Milan for

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Clarence should have not been sacked. He definitely is better than Gattuso and Inzaghi

I agree with this one, bar the bold part. He should stay but current political prisoners were thugz back then :lol: And yeah, the bold part.. he's been shit everywhere else, and I think the magic is broken.. his sacking as well as Terim's sacking (even though it ended up with giving us Carlo, so kinda justified) were 2 of the most stupid decisions we made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule