MMS.
we don't need fucking squad player, we need quality starters. :rolleyes:

mms agent said that he will stay in lazio 100%

i guess that's it, we can forget about him, at least until summer. :o

gaetano fraud.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pellegrini isn't bad tbf, not a game changer but I'd rather have him over most of the midfielders at the club

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Id take Pellegrini as a squad player.

#MeToo but not for his 30m release clause. Tbh we've actually got a great bench (Paqueta, Kessie, Biglia, Bona) so just need to sign a couple of top mids to start alongside Bakayoko like SMS.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Next year's midfield

Barella-Pellegrini-Baselli

italy-flag-waving-animated-gif-12.gif

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#MeToo but not for his 30m release clause. Tbh we've actually got a great bench (Paqueta, Kessie, Biglia, Bona) so just need to sign a couple of top mids to start alongside Bakayoko like SMS.

Milan starters are bench players?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
we don't need fucking squad player, we need quality starters. :rolleyes:

mms agent said that he will stay in lazio 100%

i guess that's it, we can forget about him, at least until summer. :o

gaetano fraud.

tenor.gif

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If we fail to get a fast and direct winger we are really screwed again. Its as important as a midfielder. An average player like Gerard Deulofeu gave us an added edge when he was here. We would be higher up in the table if we had a player like that who could make us a threat on the counter

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we fail to get a fast and direct winger we are really screwed again. Its as important as a midfielder. An average player like Gerard Deulofeu gave us an added edge when he was here. We would be higher up in the table if we had a player like that who could make us a threat on the counter

been asking for one for years now, thought Samu would be it but hes been struggling

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don't know what the hell Mirabelli was thinking when they didn't keep him.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Ag. Milinkovic-Savic: "Milan? 100% he will remain at Lazio in January"

Lazio’s SD said there will be more sales than buys the other day and Lotito said “never say never” to selling SMS recently. Let’s see who’s right.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
“Kezman is a serious agent and I fully respect his choice of words. All I can say (or allowed to say) at this point is that January has 31 days and we are only on the 4th.”
- Intrieri

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
So... not next week?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milinkovic-Savic’s agent Mateja Kezman: “He won’t leave Lazio in this transfer window, this is 100% certain. It’s not right to discuss an eventual transfer every time. He has a long contract with Lazio, he is happy there and he is not for sale in this window.”

Next...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Will Gattuso get to SMS?

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
his agent still doesn´t know that he is going to milan? :head: at this point i rather trust gae than him

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I’m sure Sergej is also changing agents along with his Milan move

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@PBPcalcio
#Milan
Another prospect that is really liked and that the Rossoneri have already probed with Roma is Lorenzo Pellegrini.

I'll take him if that means passing on Sensi. Pellegrini's transfermarkt value 35 million, Sensi's transfermarkt value is 7 million but Sassuolo wants 20-25 million for him, GTFO!!

Maybe Rino looked at Sensi's face and said that kid has my face, BUY HIM!!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan are determined to land Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic despite the odds being stacked against them in the January transfer market.

Lazio owner Claudio Lotito has remained firm on his position not to sell the Serbian international, especially to a direct rival at such a crucial point in the season.

However Il Giornale understands Milan have kept in contact with Lazio and are hopeful of sealing a loan deal for Milinkovic-Savic with a view of making the move permanent.

https://ghanasoccernet.com/ac-milan-maintain-hope-of-signing-lazio-superstar

Screw u ppl... ghana is a great football nation and ghanasoccernet is as respected as any of the worlds leading sports publications

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milinkovic-Savic’s agent Mateja Kezman: “He won’t leave Lazio in this transfer window, this is 100% certain. It’s not right to discuss an eventual transfer every time. He has a long contract with Lazio, he is happy there and he is not for sale in this window.”

Next...

98b0776917c4c2a63639aea102a645ed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.