The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to the Juventus version of Gaetano Intrieri, they have an agreement with the French defender Todibo, Milan are speaking to them about Benatia, and Allegri will leave after this season; Agnelli has a verbal agreement with Zidane.

Only way I see Benatia coming is if Higuain leaves early for Chelsea since Milan paid a full year loan for him.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@cronacarossonera1899 - News in the negotiation that could bring #Carrasco to #Milan: steps forward with the player, while with the Chinese club you work on a loan with a right of redemption, which would become mandatory in case of qualification to #ChampionsLeague from the rossoneri.
It does not seem particularly difficult to find a solution that will satisfy everyone

@cronacarossonera1899 - The latest idea of ​​#Milan is #Dendoncker, young Belgian midfielder of #Wolverhampton, where in this season between the Cup and #PremierLeague has collected only 4 appearances.
The operation would be based on a loan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
of course the fodder loving fodder coach approves this :lol:

who is asking his approval for potential signings...maldini? leonardo? gordon singer?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
So Carrasco might actually happen. That's an exciting transfer, will be great for depth in our attack.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Carrasco is welcome. Good player who will finally fix our LW problem. Him, Paqueta and another mid should be enough for top 4.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Carrasco is finished

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
@andrea_182
Higuain-Morata, the only will that would missing is that of the rossoneri, perhaps the one that matters most, despite everything. We'll see.

Last idea for the wing Milan: #Gervinho. Gattuso approves. @Sport_Mediaset

DtqnKMpUUAEuy-g.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
According to the Juventus version of Gaetano Intrieri, they have an agreement with the French defender Todibo, Milan are speaking to them about Benatia, and Allegri will leave after this season; Agnelli has a verbal agreement with Zidane.

But Barcelona got the defender.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
CB is the last thing we need now.

gervinho :fp:

all these recent targets are on midtable club level.
i mean, we are somehow midtable club now but for fuck sake, when we will go forward?

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
CB is the last thing we need now.

gervinho :fp:

all these recent targets are on midtable club level.
i mean, we are somehow midtable club now but for fuck sake, when we will go forward?

Get a grip woman! Names in the media does not equal actual targets.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
It’s probably because it’s Tikens song.

that i know. just drawing a parallel to the picture of Kessie Gervinho Bakayoko representing the 3 main groups of the country ... With Bedie in the middle, between the other 2 political leaders.

any ways , just a remark of no importance real importance, like when i posted the picture, like when you posted the video...guess lack of real transfer news let brains engage in frivolous thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule