The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
It is likely that Sensi is neither stellar nor horrible during the short loan spell. What are we going to do if he is (just) solid?
Do we buy him for 20-25 in total and hope that he will become better or do we get another player? If we are honest most of the time a club will try to keep the player to keep the chemistry.

In general a loan deal does reduce the risk of a transfer but the player should still be worth his money.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I honestly don't think we'll keep him, unless he is MOTM every match we play or that he really impresses

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leo be like: as soon as find out who you are sensi and which position you play im gonna buy you.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And that they're willing to send "their most important player" on a 6 month loan mid season with only option to buy speaks somewhat about his quality as well

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
even loan will fuck us.

we need quality starters who will help you to reach top 4, not sensi, how the hell he can help us?

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
even loan will fuck us.

we need quality starters who will help you to reach top 4, not sensi, how the hell he can help us?

I can see him filling into jacks role quite well but don’t see him as much of an improvement

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Who knows, maybe Paqueta could have a big impact from the start

BerluBungaBunga

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Carrasco on Instagram

DwQnlBeWkAID7wY.jpg

Fake af.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I know, i didn't even check Carrasco's Instagram.

Rookie mistake.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s kind of a lose-lose, if Sassuolo wants obligation at high redemption then we are overspending on a fodder. If they let him leave on loan with option with reasonable fee then he must be fodder because otherwise Sassuolo would want more money and obligation.

If Sensi is what the management wants, most people are basing their opinion on whoscored or these ratings sites, are you honestly that confident your opinion is more educated than our managements

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine thinking that 167 cm midget bench player from Sassuolo can help Milan get top 4 and is worth paying 25 million for

Think about all the money we will have blown on Samu, Laxalt, and Sensi.

Imagine just using all of that money to purchase one player that is actually starting XI quality.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
It’s kind of a lose-lose, if Sassuolo wants obligation at high redemption then we are overspending on a fodder. If they let him leave on loan with option with reasonable fee then he must be fodder because otherwise Sassuolo would want more money and obligation.

If Sensi is what the management wants, most people are basing their opinion on whoscored or these ratings sites, are you honestly that confident your opinion is more educated than our managements

That same management also wanted Castillejo and Laxalt.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
lol our managements buy laxalt :lol:

even samu for 30m is fail because it's not his real worth or let's look on the other side, we could find something better for 30m.

if they buy sensi or any sensi esque player, i'm done with them, i lose faith.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Breaking MR News

Ya'll gotta pick a side.

Can't sit here all summer long and say "Maldini is a smart man, he wouldn't join if this wasn't a serious plan"

and then non-stop "Sensi and Duncan, omg we are shit, we're broke, etc

can't define the scope of a 5 year project with what happens 3-4 months into it...still in the clean up phase imo

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
can't define the scope of a 5 year project with what happens 3-4 months into it...still in the clean up phase imo

That’s a reasonable perspective

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They did the same with Politano last season.

I guess it's the players preference to join Milan, obviously Sassuolo are against a move, but i guess the agents + player's preference comes first.

Politano didn't leave Sassuolo last season. Pretty sure he rescued them scoring the majority of their goals preventing them from going to Serie B.

And I believe that was a 25 million from Napoli. This is a question of a loan offer.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
lol our managements buy laxalt :lol:

even samu for 30m is fail because it's not his real worth or let's look on the other side, we could find something better for 30m.

if they buy sensi or any sensi esque player, i'm done with them, i lose faith.

I hope we buy sensi so you lose faith and leave. What garbage attitude.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That same management also wanted Castillejo and Laxalt.

I am not going to hold those against the management.

For Castillejo, absolutely nobody was willing to buy Carlos Bacca (we only received loan with option to buy offers) and he only wanted Villareal making negotiation very difficult. I wouldn't write him off as a complete bust yet.

With Laxalt, Genoa couldn't pay us what they owe for Lapadula. We definitely don't want him back and it's not like we could have gotten a better offer for him than 12m. We pretty much had to pick a player from Genoa's squad last season and Laxalt had a bright World Cup. Though he has many flaws I can see why we made this deal.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Politano didn't leave Sassuolo last season. Pretty sure he rescued them scoring the majority of their goals preventing them from going to Serie B.

And I believe that was a 25 million from Napoli. This is a question of a loan offer.

Sassuolo isn't going to let him leave to us on an option man.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Far too early to call Samu a bad deal, new league, new team and at RW (which many call his best position) he has to compete against Suso who is a guaranteed starter. + the guy has talent, it´s not like he is a limited player or something like that.

I don't think we would have bought Laxalt without Strinic´s problems, not a dream signing although some users where pretty hyped. I like that we signed someone with different characteristics compared to the other FBs (except Conti) though.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
My theory.... the budget for this window was probably around 50-70M net

Picking up 2-3 players in key positions

The 3 year break even consent decree has handcuffed Milan a bit

I’m almost positive enough to call this case closed

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I agree, the Paqueta signing would signal that it was going to be a big mercato

I still think we have hope for that depending on the appeal result

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

But but the 3 year break even was a massive success and Elliot swung his dick in UEFA’s faces, I remember half of the commode was celebrating that decision like we actually got away with murder :fp:

UEFA has completely fucked us on that decision, this club has been having a negative balance sheet each season for over a decade. 3 years is not enough for Elliot to turn that over into a positive sheet, seems quite unfair considering the old managements made all the mistakes and now we have to pay dearly for it.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan are close to finalizing a deal for Monaco 18-year-old left back Leroy Abanda [Sky]

DwQxqfdX0AA44V-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule