The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Team of the decade (ish) based on jerseys I bought:

Menez
Kaka Kaka
Montolivo
Romagnoli Romagnoli Romagnoli
Romagnoli

Oh dear!!! :lol::lol::lol:

It would be interesting to see who can make the best (or funniest) jersey collection team ...

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
MN: Borussia Dortmund join race to sign Piatek with €35m price set

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Milan’s social medie account making sure they use every single bit of video they have of Zlatan.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bro the messi of the national team isnt the messi of Barca, even mesbah can pocket him. Not arguing for the sake of it but there are two types of messi the one who plays with barca and the one who sips on maté with his national team.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

I heavily doubt that but I agree the Messi in the NT usually is a different beast than the Messi with Barca. Anyway I'm not trying to make a case for RR. The sooner he's gone the better. And Kessie and Suso with him.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
these people have no idea of what a "flop" is. Bonucci - sure, Montolivo - sure, Cerci - ok, Kalinic - definitely, Berto - most likely. But Mesbah? Constant? Birsa? Calabria? Hakan? DeS? Idiots lol
Yeah you can see that a lot of people voted by sympathy and not necessarily by how important or sure starter a player actually was while being equaly shit.

Bonucci surely has nothing to do in a flop team of the decade, but as the cuck he was who cowardly ran back to Juve the moment he saw an opportunity makes him be in that line-up. Similarly the Mastour case. I'm not even sure if he even made two games for the senior team but yet he's in there.

BTW, I can tell you guys the top team of the decade will be much more controversial lol. The guys who made fthe poll obted for a 4-3-3 as it's the system we played the most through the last 10 years. And yeah have fun finding some decent wingers during those last 10 years .

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
MN: Borussia Dortmund join race to sign Piatek with €35m price set

Don't know about this, they've just bought Haaland.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Don't know about this, they've just bought Haaland.

The whole Piatek situation is so cringe. I hope he starts scoring again.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Any truth to the rumours that we only lack Todibo's OK?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Forbes, Arnault is the ‘biggest billionaire winner’ of 2019, adding 40 billion dollars to his wealth.

The Jack Ma of Elliot-owned Milan.

Who will be the Bee Tacobowl?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
They could have just asked necro who he likes

1RXGGDM_700wa_0.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Happy New Year my R&B Family.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Happy new year to each and every one of my fellow Milanisti. May this be a decade to, not forget, but to learn from to bring us back to our glory days

Forza Milan and Forza Milanisti.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Yeah you can see that a lot of people voted by sympathy and not necessarily by how important or sure starter a player actually was while being equaly shit.

Bonucci surely has nothing to do in a flop team of the decade, but as the cuck he was who cowardly ran back to Juve the moment he saw an opportunity makes him be in that line-up. Similarly the Mastour case. I'm not even sure if he even made two games for the senior team but yet he's in there.

BTW, I can tell you guys the top team of the decade will be much more controversial lol. The guys who made fthe poll obted for a 4-3-3 as it's the system we played the most through the last 10 years. And yeah have fun finding some decent wingers during those last 10 years .

The only one which comes to mind is Deulofeu. That's it.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan and Suso turned Higuain into a depressed, angry, and seemingly average footballer in a matter of weeks. Piatek has had to play with them for nearly a year now, so part of me wants to believe he has been dragged down by their incompetence. I cannot imagine playing with two players whose first instinct is to fire into the crowd.

It’s just not possible to go from record breaking scorer to instant shit. I think the lack of quality in the squad and the poisonous atmosphere is probably bringing everyone down.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan and Suso turned Higuain into a depressed, angry, and seemingly average footballer in a matter of weeks. Piatek has had to play with them for nearly a year now, so part of me wants to believe he has been dragged down by their incompetence. I cannot imagine playing with two players whose first instinct is to fire into the crowd.

It’s just not possible to go from record breaking scorer to instant shit. I think the lack of quality in the squad and the poisonous atmosphere is probably bringing everyone down.
This will be the ultimate test for zlatan.

Can this immense pile of shit overwhelm him like we've seen happen with many.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Bro the messi of the national team isnt the messi of Barca, even mesbah can pocket him. Not arguing for the sake of it but there are two types of messi the one who plays with barca and the one who sips on maté with his national team.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

The one who sips maté

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Happy new year to each and every one of my fellow Milanisti. May this be a decade to, not forget, but to learn from to bring us back to our glory days

Forza Milan and Forza Milanisti.

Dont be like that. Happy new year to the Inter fans too. They are ur cousins man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
New York Times: FIFA are working on new legislations to curtail out of control agent fees. Agent commission to be capped at 3% For buying clubs and 6% for selling clubs. Agents will also be unable to act as rep for both buying and selling clubs in same transaction

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
New York Times: FIFA are working on new legislations to curtail out of control agent fees. Agent commission to be capped at 3% For buying clubs and 6% for selling clubs. Agents will also be unable to act as rep for both buying and selling clubs in same transaction

About bloody time. People who don't play football earn more than the guys who sacrifice their bodies.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

And we are never linked to any real winger for years.

This club is ruled by donkeys.

Last edited:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
About bloody time. People who don't play football earn more than the guys who sacrifice their bodies.

Agreed, people like Raiola, etc. are the biggest cancer that we've seen to the monetary aspect of football and partially responsible for the outrageous transfer fee hikes we've seen

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zlatan landing tomorrow. I can see him coming on as a sub against Samp. Should be beautiful

We need to start with the sales...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule