The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
was registered last season. We can register him again without taking non-EU spot

Checked lega serie a?s website and we didn?t file in his contract again this season, so I think you are right.

So we have two non-EU spots? And Kaio can potentially gain Portuguese passport someone said? In that case we can take both, if Juventus really aren't trying to offer 10m for Kaio to take him, and that one/both of Hauge/Leao are actually being sold.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola

I've seen someone else say this... I know he was born in Canada but he played for England and lived there ages..surely he has a UK passport?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I've seen someone else say this... I know he was born in Canada but he played for England and lived there ages..surely he has a UK passport?

Brexit means UK players are non-EU now. But, someone said last page we registered Tomori last season and haven't re-registered his contract?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
E7IXWc_WUAEuUPW

who's the chick on the right?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Laxalt wasn?t registered for Milan last season and when he moved it was from serie a club to another serie a club.

Not sure what are you talking about
Last season he spent in Celtic on loan
And now he is permanently sold to Russia
Which means he should free up non-EU spot

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Laxalt wasn?t registered for Milan last season and when he moved it was from serie a club to another serie a club.
I dont think the second part matters in this case, but the first does I think.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree, he?s got a great physique already and has good technique with a nose for goal. I don?t know how high his ceiling is but I?d be surprised if he didn?t become at least as good as Petagna i.e. good scorer for a mid/low tier Serie A team and solid backup for a top club. However, whether he?s good enough to play for Milan one day is another story especially if KJ is the standard expected.

Has a great left foot shot with very little back lift

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
According to multiple sources in Italy, Juventus have rejected Liverpool?s ?100m bid for Federico Chiesa.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
According to multiple sources in Italy, Juventus have rejected Liverpool?s ?100m bid for Federico Chiesa.

Why would Liver need Chiesa and spend so much on him?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Maldini doing his best to stop Massara from doing his usual thing.

The hand is trying to reach around. Good thing Maldini is positioned between them... :lol::lol:

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
Julian Brandt is Milan?s latest idea for the attacking midfielder. He could arrive from Borussia Dortmund for ?5M for the loan with option to buy for ?22M. He seems a more reachable target than Vlasic

[Gazzetta dello Sport]

Brandt would fit in well. He better then Hakan and will prolly offer much more as a starter then in BVB

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I'd be pretty surprised if Dortmund were willing to loan out Brandt with an option to buy. He seems to be part of their new coach's plans, which gives them more bargaining power.

Only way we'd get him on loan is if we paid something like 5m~ for the loan itself and on top a 20m option, as Gazzetta reported.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
He didn’t confirm or deny Milan rumor. He is calm and is in standby mode. Yesterday Kvara didn’t tell us anything new, because I think he can’t talk, maybe because his agent is working on transfer. Maybe it’s Milan or another team. He wants to leave Rubin @lashakoki14

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DCTrue Dreams Come True, however it could be for yesterday victory.

thought it's some superhero shit (DC comics) considering the added emoji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule