The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
suso had like what, 3 good games in 2018?

don't really care if he wants to leave, the worry would be miserabelli not knowing who to sign.

1 good game in 2018.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You disagree with what?

I only presented factual and recent statistics, no opinions involved.

Another factual and recent statistic is that our MVP this season has 6 goals and 5 assists. This makes it clear that we are in the ultimate position to demand players without technical limits.

Depay has a bad attitude.

Rotten pear.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Pace pace pace

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Set aside a winger (or two).
We need a playmaker with vision.
We've been clueless.
We need someone that could recieve the ball from Biglia and at the same time ask Kessie to move the way he want him to be.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Sarri is such a fraud too.

Qaas, u really want this guy? :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Suso + gattuso for sarri.. make it happen

full

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sarri is such a fraud too.

Qaas, u really want this guy? :lol:

Okay fine fine.. suso + gatusso + bona + kalinic for sarri + insigne + hysaj

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man Suso was so incredible today, I can see why teams are foaming to get him

No way that bad attitude Depay could've been more productive...

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Also let's not pretend that Milan is where good players in their prime want to be at the moment

sssh don’t say anything logical. Alec and co will brand you a non milan fan

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Suso going for 40 is definitely a tragedy lol.

40m in itself is not too bad, but when you consider there is no one within the club to replace Suso. And everyone else on the market with the quality of Suso is gonna cost far more than 40m, and we are broke without the Champions League.

No, it's not, you're being overly dramatic. Suso is good but we certainly could find a good replacement for 40 mil.

Afaik we're not broke, I got confirmation from a source close to MRNews that we're still loaded and ready to go if we feel like it.

All of a sudden everybody changed his mind about Suso?

Suso is definitly used as a playmaker here, I mean yeah he plays on the wing but Nocerino played in midfield and could be labeled as an striker if you look at his main purpose.
Suso´s stats aren´t bad at all.

Nah, it's pretty obvious that Suso is a scoring type player first. There is nothing wrong with it. The reason people are turning a bit lukewarm on Suso is the fact that he's very inconsistent.

All I said is that I won't be bothered if he actually leaves despite being one of our best players(but definitely not our best player). Ask me a few months ago and I would've been strongly against a Suso sale.

Okay fine fine.. suso + gatusso + bona + kalinic for sarri + insigne + hysaj

Qaas, just stop it. You won't make Sarri at Milan a thing :o

sssh don’t say anything logical. Alec and co will brand you a non milan fan

You branded yourself in many ways, among them was a lack of love towards Gattuso. You're a very misguided person and I doubt there is hope for you :lol:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You branded yourself in many ways, among them was a lack of love towards Gattuso. You're a very misguided person and I doubt there is hope for you :lol:

Lol

Gattuso as a player is a legend no doubt. Amazing player. Great passion.

Does that mean I will kiss his ass as a coach just cos he won a few games against average teams ? (Except Roma)

What’s happened in the games that’s mattered? Donnaruma saved his bacon today.

Again Gattuso hasn’t shown enough to warrant his contact extension before the season is even over.

You’re too hyped for someone that’s achieved nothing as a coach

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He's also beaten Lazio and Inter.

And drew to Napoli.

He's lost one game domestically since he took over - after Soytella managed to lose every single one.

Arsenal game was shit but we were fucked over by the ref and our lack of European experience showed. No way that didn't play a part.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“Milan are on the right track, but we must score goals,” Gattuso told the press. “It’s a long road but we can do even better than we are.

“We have to hurt opponents when given the chance. For the amount of work we do, we have to punish teams more. If you play against Napoli and go toe-to-toe with them, it’s idiotic. We prepared with this in mind.

“Napoli play good, expressive football, and when they dribble, they know what they want to do. We made them run a lot, and were not afraid to try things. We did very well.

“At an organisational level we are still a bit off where we want to be, but in terms of mentality we are at a good level.

“In the last 20-25 metres we weren’t as incisive as Suso, Calhanoglu and Kalinic were working hard for the team.

“There isn’t much, but we can maybe get a couple of players which can improve the team, maybe two or three new players. ”

Despite Napoli having almost 60 percent possession, they rarely tested Gianluigi Donnarumma until the final moments when Arkadiusz Milik was denied by an excellent stop by the youngster.

“It was a great save,” Gattuso remarked. “The role of the goalkeeper has changed in recent years. and today he save a sense of security to the defence. Today he had a great game and I like how he managed the match.”

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players

And drew to Napoli.

He's lost one game domestically since he took over - after Soytella managed to lose every single one.

Arsenal game was shit but we were fucked over by the ref and our lack of European experience showed. No way that didn't play a part.

Erm home leg to Arsenal what happened? Remind u this is same arsenal team that lost to Newcastle Utd today.

Beat lazio on penalties isn’t impressive. Team that lost to Salzberg whoever the f they are.

Beat inter in coppa, not real a big deal.

Drawing with Napoli? Nearly every team in the last few weeks has held Napoli off. Again not impressive.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

“It was a great save,” Gattuso remarked. “The role of the goalkeeper has changed in recent years. and today he save a sense of security to the defence. Today he had a great game and I like how he managed the match.”

:star::star::star::star::star:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Erm home leg to Arsenal what happened? Remind u this is same arsenal team that lost to Newcastle Utd today.

Beat lazio on penalties isn’t impressive. Team that lost to Salzberg whoever the f they are.

Drawing with Napoli? Nearly every team in the last few weeks has held Napoli off. Again not impressive.

Agree with the rest apart from the Napoli part. that is something worth bragging about tbh.. Not just the draw but a clean sheet against one of the best teams in Europe. That too without Bonucci and Romagnoli.

This might be our first clean sheet vs Sarri :lol:

Gattuso the GOAT :proud:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
“I don’t know anything. My agent will work on it with the club, I will move forward on my path,” the 19-year-old commented.

Pepe Reina will arrive at the San Siro on a free transfer from today’s opponents this summer, prompting further speculation Donnarumma will leave.

“I don’t know [whether Reina will be my number two]. He is a great keeper and he will continue to be.”

So dollar is leaving?

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Agree with the rest apart from the Napoli part. that is something worth bragging about tbh.. Not just the draw but a clean sheet against one of the best teams in Europe. That too without Bonucci and Romagnoli.

This might be our first clean sheet vs Sarri :lol:

Gattuso the GOAT :proud:

Nah bro would be impressive 2/3 months ago. Napoli now aiming for 82 points or whatever it was :lol:

Saari better than Gattuso defo but he seems to be happy for second best

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Just plain stupidity.

"United beat City? Meh. The same City that lost to Wigan and almost lost to Palace?"

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
AK is really high grade unintentional comedy. I'm looking forward to a very entertaining summer.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We beat Lazio, in Serie A, or did you forget about that?

I would've taken the point before the game, especially since we didn't have Roma or Bonucci in the game. If we had them, I think we could have won.

I love how every game is a referendum on Gattuso's reign. It makes sense why he didn't want to talk about this until after the end of the season.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

And drew to Napoli.

Dont care. We dint make it to top 4. We got embarrassed by fucking arsenal at home. Regardless whether we got robbed in the second leg or not. We lost to arsenal at home. Not acceptable. He is good and all but he should be an assistant cosch. We need a real wc coach like conte. Once he learns from the Goat conte, then he can takeover il milan.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Arsenal lost today, but have been in pretty excellent form since when they played us...

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Set aside a winger (or two).
We need a playmaker with vision.
We've been clueless.
We need someone that could recieve the ball from Biglia and at the same time ask Kessie to move the way he want him to be.

Exactly. Biglia is not a play, we need real playmaker passer.

Kessie should do more,too many mistakes...easy passes...

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Dont care. We dint make it to top 4. We got embarrassed by fucking arsenal at home. Regardless whether we got robbed in the second leg or not. We lost to arsenal at home. Not acceptable. He is good and all but he should be an assistant cosch. We need a real wc coach like conte. Once he learns from the Goat conte, then he can takeover il milan.

Bro...our team is mediocre. Deal with that.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Bro...our team is mediocre. Deal with that.

Mate, gattuso makes some stupid substitutions quite often. Thats why i think he should accept an assistant coach role. We need conte
Conte won the league title with elia, vucinic, quagliarella, matri, perreyra, padoin, giaccherinu. Are you fucking kidding me?? Thats the coach we need. Someone who can create something magical out of nothing.
They even had de ceglie lmao. Oh and simone pepe. People dont realize how weak that team was and yet he went undefeated for a long spell. Conte is GoAt. Pep fodder would never be able to achieve what conte did with such a weak team. No coach could do it.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

Did you just fucking say Conte?

Status
Not open for further replies.