Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Can someone teach benjamin how to multi-quote and edit his reply? He makes double posts all the time, and with his moving sig it's kinda annoying. I'm getting sick of Seedorf's signature.

Just wrote it on his wall, hopefully he will improve this.

Edit: The sig is cool :)

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Thank you, acmilan4ever. :) Appreciated.

And the sig is cool indeed, but loses it touch when seeing it twice most of the times.

yonix

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This was probably already suggested, but since it hasn't been really done Im throwing it out again.

I think there should be 2 threads for rumor commodes, one for rumors only where quotes from papers or things like that would be posted(maybe mods only alowed to write) and nothing else and one for commenting those rumors where all the web bullies and wizeman's could comment and share theirs opinion and do their anoying ego busting fights there.

What do you think? I bet its hard to control all threads and transfer commode is probably the most posted thread so...just make one official where only mods could write and make one for discusion and don't control that much.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Can someone teach benjamin how to multi-quote and edit his reply? He makes double posts all the time, and with his moving sig it's kinda annoying. I'm getting sick of Seedorf's signature.
hater

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
David, can we bring in the reputations system? Then irrelevant useless posts made by useless posters can be "zapped" by other users. Democracy rules. Let the majority decide who stays or who goes.

I hope you understand the stuff I'm saying. Haha. If you're interested or do not understand what I said, let me know. I will go deeper into the topic. This could seriously, stop those people who come here just to troll.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
We should get a Poll section.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Mercato "newspaper": focus only on the information
not only " Milan want Ganso" but we can extend it to journalists column,analysis,journalists interviews.
Lets create room for quality info, acessible, clear.

Mercato "comments"
the typical discussion we're having about Milan in the rumor commode

Other Mercato :
non-Milan stuff, info about other teams moves info + comments

Call the threads as you like. Each should have a clear name so that no one makes confusion. 3 threads is ok, the first 2 ( newspaper and comments space) should have quiete the same formlulation and should be next to each other to ease the switch

The point is to separate the info from the discussions, isolate it and focus on its quality : standard way to post, more sources, more members commit and divesification of the info.

Then the fun part of the forum is kept ; discussions/endless fights/delusional analysis :D in the Mercato-comments part.

The Red and Black forum is kind of the best I've been to..really. But we can make it clearer and clearer without loosing the pleasure of it.

I suggest the mods and other bosses to think about it and to do something before the 1st of September.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
Mercato "newspaper": focus only on the information
not only " Milan want Ganso" but we can extend it to journalists column,analysis,journalists interviews.
Lets create room for quality info, acessible, clear.

Mercato "comments"
the typical discussion we're having about Milan in the rumor commode

Other Mercato :
non-Milan stuff, info about other teams moves info + comments

Call the threads as you like. Each should have a clear name so that no one makes confusion. 3 threads is ok, the first 2 ( newspaper and comments space) should have quiete the same formlulation and should be next to each other to ease the switch

The point is to separate the info from the discussions, isolate it and focus on its quality : standard way to post, more sources, more members commit and divesification of the info.

Then the fun part of the forum is kept ; discussions/endless fights/delusional analysis :D in the Mercato-comments part.

The Red and Black forum is kind of the best I've been to..really. But we can make it clearer and clearer without loosing the pleasure of it.

I suggest the mods and other bosses to think about it and to do something before the 1st of September.
I agree except with the order. It's better to keep Rumor Commode like it was, but create one thread for Milan news only. That way those people who want to see only Milan news can access it, and the other who use to go to Rumor Commode can keep going on and see all news in there. The third thread is for those who only keep news, announcements...
About you said, "The point is to separate the info from the discussions", do that but not in Rumor Commode, separate like you said but keep Rumor Commode like it was.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu

i think its cause they allow short reply. single word, smiley or a picture reply.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
hi, i'm a new member

can i ask a question how to input my own signature?

since there is no option for this in user control panel

thanks

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
like youtube?

it's [ youtube ] letters after v = go in here [ /youtube ]

^^ like that, only without the spaces between the letters and the brackets

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please update the "The Bans" thread. :)

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How did you figured out it was dru? IP check?

And dru! :lol: