Alessandro Nesta Thread

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
amazing. just plain amazing.

i cursed myself afterwards for thinking Palacio might just pass him when he suddenly put a foot out and cleared the ball.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I love my sandro jersey .. :proud: i feel like boateng when i wear it :beer:

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
i heard someone talking about we were in leaderless situation, why that happen if we have Sandro in these team, and why would respect Nesta was a lazio captain? FFS his our player now!look how he fought hard when we have situation like these,it isnt CAPITANO worthy?

*sorry for my english*

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Come on sign him up,He's still better then the majority of CB's out there, then give him an off-field role when HE wants to retire.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I love my sandro jersey .. :proud: i feel like boateng when i wear it :beer:

Mine too. I wear it very regularly these days. Nesta 13. Magical number and a magical player.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Mine too. I wear it very regularly these days. Nesta 13. Magical number and a magical player.

I am going to take pic of the number and put as cover photo .. luck has nothing to do with Greatness .. 13 .. sweet sweet player .. he is very professional .. 30 million very well spend ..

rui costa pippo nesta seedprf peerlo gattuso old stam cafu .. we were big dicking once

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I am going to take pic of the number and put as cover photo .. luck has nothing to do with Greatness .. 13 .. sweet sweet player .. he is very professional .. 30 million very well spend ..

rui costa pippo nesta seedprf peerlo gattuso old stam cafu .. we were big dicking once

:eek:

Incidentally, my next jersey purchase was to have been Pirlo, who is 3rd in line in my favourite players of that generation, after Maldini and Nesta.

Since he left, I didnt get one this season (Also, the jerseys sucked)..

Now that it looks like we'll have a beautiful away kit for next season, I need to figure out whom it would be. Pirlo is sadly gone. So either Gattuso, or I should embrace the new generation. If KPB had Boateng written on his jersey instead of Prince, I'd have certainly chosen him. But Prince looks lame.

Maybe Cassano.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
if he leaves Milan, I'll most probably buy a jersey with his name + number.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso italian jersey .. is next on my list ..

Maldini nesta ronaldo :proud:

wasted money on sheva , kaka -> disposed/nephews

flamini jersey :lol:

I dont feel like spending money on jerseys now .. team is doing shit .. want to buy cassano jersey but gattuso is next in line

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
supporting the FIGC eh?

fuck off ladro

no retro 1994 with gattuso name on it .. i love that man so much .. gattuso jersye with white collor is so peerlo

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
supporting the FIGC eh?

fuck off ladro

Finally someone uses the right form of the word. All these n00bs around the forum saying Ladri in singular, takes the fun out of trolling.

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Nesta, America is getting closer

The temptation is strong and the decision will be made in a few days. In the team photo of the 2012-13 AC Milan may not be the face of Alessandro Nesta. After 10 seasons the Rossoneri one of the most beloved by fans and the most devoted to the cause is almost ready to pack, to the U.S.; next team New York Red Bulls, Major League Soccer. Another season, another life. We use the adverb almost because the final decision has not yet been taken, though the Nesta tentatissimo new experience and has confided to those who
is close to that when the balance is very much on the side of yes. Next week will arrive in Milan emissaries of the club the stars and stripes to talk with him and the meeting could be decisive. After
Pirlo, AC Milan lose so another piece of its recent history, one of the bastions of old guard who has won both the Rossoneri in Italy but especially in Europe.

Too many ailments Nesta is 36 years old and an expiring contract like other colleagues Rossoneri 9 (plus 2 loans) but Milan is willing to propose the renewal for another year (as opposed to what they will do with others over 30). The defender, however, is reflecting on his future for a while 'and is convinced to stay, because many injuries in his career had not allowed him to be at the top and he has always said they want to stop with football matters before dragging for the field. That stopped with the national team at just 31 years and is now one step dall'addio to Milan. Nesta when he played this year has proven to be one of the best defenders still in circulation, but the physical is no longer what it once was, the knee still hurts every now and he is realizing that all too often in games apnea. That's the commitment part-timers who would like to AC Milan seems too hard right now, while it attracts a lot of American solution.

The Henry expects U.S. Sandro feels in fact, has a house in Miami and runs there every chance he gets. His idea is to grow old in Milan, but putting in the middle of an important experience for the whole family: children are still young and could learn another language, essential for the future. The team that is courting is the same as Thierry Henry. Despite its name (New York Red Bulls) play in New Jersey. If he says yes, Nesta will become one of the designated player, or those players
that fall outside the salary cap: American clubs have a maximum of 2 million 300 thousand euros for the whole squad, but since the entry into force of the "Beckham rule" any society can have three players
weighing only part of the mountain inminima engagements, regardless of when earned. The Red Bulls have Henry and Marquez and now would like to complete the pink with a defender of great prestige.

The statements made ​​decisive days in Milan Channel qualchegiorno ago had been a wake-up call for Milan fans: "I do not go to Juve - he said Nesta - but do not know yet if I stay or not."
Now it's hard to think he can do reverse. Also because of the difficulties of the season have left their mark: the relationship with Allegri (which last year was a very faithful) are cool and Sandro has suffered this year's training very hard. Now it's time to decide: America is waiting.

La Gazzetta dello Sport
http://www.ilmilanista.it/news/rassegna-stampa/2012/04/27/MILAN-CALCIOMERCATO-Nesta-l-America-e-sempre-piu-vicina/16754/

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
suffered this year's training? is there something wrong with allegri's methods?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

dod_logo.gif

:proud: :beer:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
suffered this year's training? is there something wrong with allegri's methods?

Naa, just that he's finding it difficult due to the injuries probably.

But that article is a typical one that you'd expect at this time, with Allegri's future a little in the balance. Journos will link every damn thing to Allegri's methods or his training or whatever. Idiots.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
If he leaves i hope its for America and not Lazio.This is really starting to suck,i find it so hard to identify with Milan this days,most of my childhood heroes are either not playing for us anymore or retired.

And the players we keep transferring in bar T.Silva are not what i like to see.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
It seems it's time for me to support a MLS team.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
He has to stay. Give him everything he wants.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
MLS is now on TEN Action (for select few in India :fp:) so New York's matches better be on Sundays if & when he plays.

Of course I want him to stay with us along with Ambro, 2 senatores I would want to keep for next season come what may.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
It'd suck if Nesta leaves Milan, but sadly the good ol' days are coming to an end where Pirlo, Rino, Ambro, Seedorf and Nesta ruled Milan :(

I'd be able to watch Nesta when TFC come to town :proud::proud::proud::thumbsup:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fuck off ashit

you mad brah ???

Ameriga :proud:

florida :proud:

578593_10151576437005444_676350443_23991565_1936542979_n.jpg

when we want oil we will come for ya brah :o

of course we come in peace :D

8482navyslogan_inner.jpg

kristpdr

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo Maradona Maldini Baresi Baggio Cafu
Nesta will leave an emotional gap. And a big gap to our game because he still gives security in our defense department. But I'm with him, he's leaving at a moment when he could contribute for more one year but better like this. The other senatores may give a call to themselves to do the same as they were mostly useless the last seasons.

Schedule