usaflag.jpg
vs
gh-lgflag.jpg

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
USA should win this easily. Ghana have only scored from PKs.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
:star: Michael Bradley :star:

only because of him I care about this one

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
One of those 50/50 matches.
You cant say who will win. There is no player in the US's team I like. I get the feeling their all wannabees. They dont have any players who can make a different for a club at Champions League level. The feeling ACM or Italy or Netherlands brings up in me...The US have that opposite feeling with me.

But in all fairness...The succes the US book in this WC is really good for football/soccer in their Country. It's really in a lift which makes it a good thing if they win + get far. The Semis are in reach for the US. Win vs Ghana means a Quarter final vs Uruguay or South Korea and I can see the US win the Quarter Final too. In the Semis...they strand on the almighty Dutch anyway.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
USA should win this easily. Ghana have only scored from PKs.

Last thing I expect is an easy victory during this match. Though USA most likely through (I give them over 50% chance).

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One of those 50/50 matches.
You cant say who will win. There is no player in the US's team I like. I get the feeling their all wannabees. They dont have any players who can make a different for a club at Champions League level. The feeling ACM or Italy or Netherlands brings up in me...The US have that opposite feeling with me.
In before M84

Dempsey has saved Fulham's ass countless times making chances from nothing, Donovan is capable of great things too, rest of the team is all effort and little ability though.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ghaaaaaaaaaaaanaaa!!! :star:

nkrumah2.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
wow it is hard to top that pic.

bill clinton has outrageous swag levels.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i'd definitely let bill clinton fuck my future wife

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
USa is very underrated, Howard is a very reliable goal keeper and i like demsey he is really a good player, ghana should sort out their strike force and they will be awesome, this wc whoever played good went through the group stage come on chile and Switzerland

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
USA to invade Ghana if they loose this one .Not sure who are my favorites ,on one hand you have that picture with Bill Clinton and then there`s this ballas :

ghanadance.gif

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Come on Ghana ... youngest team in the WC, only African side left ... underdogs in this match for sure, but you can DO IT!

PS. USA will win though :rolleyes: Beginning to dislike their NT. Sorry Americans ...

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kevin Prince Boateng is a wonderful player, arrogant prick who put 'Prince' on his shirt just because.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
fuck so my friends and i were gonna go to civic center (infront of city hall) to watch this game on big screen they got. Not that i can't watch it clearer at home but we did it for england game and atmosphere was Amazing.....

but BIG problem this weekend..... http://www.sfpride.org/

The main stage is literally 10 feet from where TV for world cup will be..... Freak Show i don't wanna deal with during football match

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
fuck so my friends and i were gonna go to civic center (infront of city hall) to watch this game on big screen they got. Not that i can't watch it clearer at home but we did it for england game and atmosphere was Amazing.....

but BIG problem this weekend..... http://www.sfpride.org/

The main stage is literally 10 feet from where TV for world cup will be..... Freak Show i don't wanna deal with during football match

LMAO

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Glenn Beck: "Barack Obama's policies are the World Cup."
In an extensive rant on the June 11 Glenn Beck Program, Beck purported to explain how President Obama's policies "are the World Cup" of "political thought." Beck stated, "It doesn't matter how you try to sell it to us, it doesn't matter how many celebrities you get, it doesn't matter how many bars open early, it doesn't matter how many beer commercials they run, we don't want the World Cup, we don't like the World Cup, we don't like soccer, we want nothing to do with it." Beck stated that likewise, "the rest of the world likes Barack Obama's policies, we do not."

Beck added "those who like the World Cup ... they're the most likely to riot," commenting that by contrast, "I haven't seen the baseball riots." He later said of soccer, "I hate it so much, probably because the rest of the world likes it so much, and they riot over it, and they continually try to jam it down our throat."

---

Fox News is one of the worst things of the world. They talk like they were the voice of every single american in the USA. The only reason this is not funny is because some people like and follow what they say and that's very sad.

Fox News even won the Bracket Of Evil.

http://act.credoaction.com/bracket/

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Glenn Beck: "Barack Obama's policies are the World Cup."
In an extensive rant on the June 11 Glenn Beck Program, Beck purported to explain how President Obama's policies "are the World Cup" of "political thought." Beck stated, "It doesn't matter how you try to sell it to us, it doesn't matter how many celebrities you get, it doesn't matter how many bars open early, it doesn't matter how many beer commercials they run, we don't want the World Cup, we don't like the World Cup, we don't like soccer, we want nothing to do with it." Beck stated that likewise, "the rest of the world likes Barack Obama's policies, we do not."

Beck added "those who like the World Cup ... they're the most likely to riot," commenting that by contrast, "I haven't seen the baseball riots." He later said of soccer, "I hate it so much, probably because the rest of the world likes it so much, and they riot over it, and they continually try to jam it down our throat."

---

Fox News is one of the worst things of the world. They talk like they were the voice of every single american in the USA. The only reason this is not funny is because some people like and follow what they say and that's very sad.

Fox News even won the Bracket Of Evil.

http://act.credoaction.com/bracket/

fuck this hatin yeee hawww red neck.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Thomas Alter: Why the World Cup Sucks

All of the talk leading up to the World Cup was about the logistics of the event. Is South Africa safe? Will the time change throw off the rest of the world? And so on. My question after a mind-numbingly dull first week is, why should anyone care about this over-hyped, unspectacular tournament?

I’ve watched soccer like this most of my life so really this shouldn’t come as a surprise. The game is 90 percent horizontal passing, 9 percent misfires and 1 percent scoring. Add in the fact that nearly any contact is whistled dead, and you’re setting yourself up for a snooze fest. Clearly football, basketball and baseball are different sports, but toss out the hockey comparisons as well. At least those players are constantly moving the puck up ice and putting it on goal. It seems much of the strategy in qualified soccer is hold the ball as long as possible. So even if you don’t score, at least the other team won’t any.

The World Cup is supposed to be different. The “dull” critique has been levied on the MLS for years, but futbol lovers keep telltale us how the international game is so much more exciting. Having watched as many matches in the tournament as my patience can bear, I can tell you this is not the case. In fact, I probably would rather mind 10 year olds play because at least then somebody might mess up and allow a goal. (Paging Robert Green.)

The U.S./England match last Saturday was hyped in the tabloids as the Revolutionary War redux. It finished in a draw. Would George Washington and General Howe settle for a tie in the late 1770s? Somehow I doubt it. Tuesday’s huge match between the Ivory Coast and Portugal was hailed as one of the premier matchups thus far. Portugal striker Christiano Ronaldo is arguably the best player in the world. They played to a nil-nil draw. I literally may possibly have turned the game on in the 89th minute and missed nothing. Where is the fun in anticipating a comeback when you’re nearly guaranteed to lose if your opponent takes the lead with less than a half to go?

Oh, but soccer is the most well loved sport in the world, you’re a philistine for this article. With the risk of sounding like a xenophobe, soccer is only the most well loved because the majority of the globe does not have the resources to play American sports. I like playing soccer; I played for nine years of my life. That doesn’t make it fun to mind. In no way does it require the strategy of football or the athleticism of basketball. It doesn’t have the frenetic pace of hockey or the mellow beauty of baseball. My guess is many European fans (hooligans) delight in it simply because it gives them an defense to get tanked up. Of all the major sports, soccer is the most simplistic game. That doesn’t make it the best.

I hope I’m proven incorrect. If the Cup gets significantly more exciting, that’s excellent for all involved. If history is any indication but, we’re just in for more mundane passing and lackluster draws — with the masses defending it every step of the way.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
*Reads above post*

Like I needed more motivation.

COME ON GHANA!

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Can we stop posting articles written by retards? It's a shame that some people assume all Americans think that way because some other ****** actually published that shit.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
nah in my work i met few people I asked them how do you feel on usas qualification they were saying yeah its like olympics time every one loves phelphs then saay piss off, same wih soccer.

sad really sad eggball is a disgrace compared to our football but people always have a choice

P.S. dont want to say all of them are like that but whoever i meet in real life acts like that :mad:

Schedule