The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gomez could net us 10m and Hakan 15 - 20m. I wouldn't sell Cutrone at this stage. Suso is our biggest asset besides Donnarumma. Big question, will Mirabelli be trusted again? we really can't afford to fail beyond this season and who we bring in from now on has to be of the right caliber.

Ultimately, the next coach has to be our prized asset for next season.

At this stage I'd only sell Donna, none of the others. Especially not warrior-Cutrone ;).

But neither Jack or Suso, because we can't sell them without replacing them equally. With any player we sell, even if it's on a profit, we'll need that cash not only to get a new player in a position we lack but also to replace the palyer we've sold. For example: If we pretend that we can sell Donna for 50M, we'll probably use 15-20M for a new gk first (wage and taxes not included), so the amount left to actually buy for example a much needed winger is significantly lower than those 50M.

Hakan can get us money, maybe the 15-20M you mentioned, but only months ago we paid 22M for him so we would actually make a loss of 7M by selling him. Therefore IMO no good idea to sell him now, at least not to cover the losses from missing the CL. Same for Gomez: We bought him for around 8,5M only 1 year ago, and since he has barely played (good) for us I don't think his market value has increased since then. I don't know how much he's valued in our books now, but even if we got 5M for him (which is his estimated market value atm) I don't think it would be on a profit.

Selling Donna IMO is a very solid and plausible option. After all the mess we've had with him I wouldn't mind letting him go for anything above 50M.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
No reason to sell Bona, he never made any trouble. Raiola is Raiola but combined with a stable, down to earth personality the damage he can do is limited.

The problem with Donnarumma ist that he seems to be a rotten apple, this combined with Raiola means problems galore.

The reason we should sell Bona, is because he is a mediocre player with occasional flashes of brilliance. We could get a really decent sum for him at the moment, either from a EPL or rich french club.

As for Donnarumma, if he doesn't have a release clause we should only sell him for 70+ millions, anything less would be a steal for the other team. Its true he let in a few goals this season, but the whole defence has been shit, and the added pressure was probably to much on him.

He is a cunt, but we should not just sell him because of that. We have the upper hand here, let's use it for once.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The reason we should sell Bona, is because he is a mediocre player with occasional flashes of brilliance. We could get a really decent sum for him at the moment, either from a EPL or rich french club.

As for Donnarumma, if he doesn't have a release clause we should only sell him for 70+ millions, anything less would be a steal for the other team. Its true he let in a few goals this season, but the whole defence has been shit, and the added pressure was probably to much on him.

He is a cunt, but we should not just sell him because of that. We have the upper hand here, let's use it for once.

I don´t agree that Bonaventura is a mediocre player, he pops up every season to be one of the more important players. He is limited though but less than Suso for example.
While he has quality and can play positions we don´t have many players in (he is our only good LCM and LW) I´m not sure he has a good market, he is a little too old and to unknown outside of Italy. All in all he is a player where keeping him is worth more for us than selling and replacing if we factor in all costs (new player, shortage in his positions, loss of chemistry and team hierarchy).

I personally never criticized Donnarumma for his on field performances and they are still very good for his age.
I do care about us being a team and if you have people like him who constantly do things to weaken the team-mentality they have to go. Football is still a sport where the collective is stronger than the individual.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
I understand why you guys are discussing selling donna and I agree with you all on that topic. If he wants to leave then fucking show him the door

but what the fucking fuck brought Jack into this? Why does some random airhead constantly demand that he be sold? 2 days after he scored a double to win us a game :fp: what the hell should this guy to get some appreciation? Where's the loyalty??? we got pissed when donna betrayed our loyalty yet we cannot grant that same amount of loyalty to player who has been one of our best players for the past few years!

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don´t agree that Bonaventura is a mediocre player, he pops up every season to be one of the more important players. He is limited though but less than Suso for example.
While he has quality and can play positions we don´t have many players in (he is our only good LCM and LW) I´m not sure he has a good market, he is a little too old and to unknown outside of Italy. All in all he is a player where keeping him is worth more for us than selling and replacing if we factor in all costs (new player, shortage in his positions, loss of chemistry and team hierarchy).

I personally never criticized Donnarumma for his on field performances and they are still very good for his age.
I do care about us being a team and if you have people like him who constantly do things to weaken the team-mentality they have to go. Football is still a sport where the collective is stronger than the individual.
I agree with every single word

Gesendet von meinem TA-1012 mit Tapatalk

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I understand why you guys are discussing selling donna and I agree with you all on that topic. If he wants to leave then fucking show him the door

but what the fucking fuck brought Jack into this? Why does some random airhead constantly demand that he be sold? 2 days after he scored a double to win us a game :fp: what the hell should this guy to get some appreciation? Where's the loyalty??? we got pissed when donna betrayed our loyalty yet we cannot grant that same amount of loyalty to player who has been one of our best players for the past few years!
Woah another one I 100%-ly agree with

Gesendet von meinem TA-1012 mit Tapatalk

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

I like Bonaventura. I think he is a decent player.

But I despise Raiola more than I like Bonaventura. I think if we're to be strong-armed by Raiola over Donna in ways that are frankly unacceptable and, in some ways, unprecedented, I would like to dump all of his clients and keep him away from the club.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

But I despise Raiola more than I like Bonaventura. I think if we're to be strong-armed by Raiola over Donna in ways that are frankly unacceptable and, in some ways, unprecedented, I would like to dump all of his clients and keep him away from the club.

:thumbsup:

I can't handle this Donnarumma saga two times every year. Unless he publicly tells other teams to fuck off (which he obviously won't) I wouldn't mind cashing in on him.

I lost everything for him during the summer.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Bonaventura will also never be worth a high price tag and Milan is probably the top of the mountain in his career and in terms of salary. I'm sure Raiola knows that and that's why he hasn't moved him along. Same goes for Abate in the past. They are more like tier 2 clients to Raiola.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
perin, draxler + cash/save salary would be a positive for the team tbh. LW is our biggest issue and draxler would be a huge upgrade to that. Goalkeepers are probably the least important position on the field and very few can significantly help a team. Donna <--> Perin would probably be an increase now and slight decrease in the future.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Baiocchini, Sky: "The feeling is that Donnarumma will not go away in January, there is a big chance it will happen next summer."

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If we are in the market for a forward this summer, as we should be, Luis Alberto will be up there in my list.

Regarding Bonaventura, no matter how much of a jackass Raiola is, I wouldn't sell Bonaventura. He is quite a crucial part of this team.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
no release clause means...u can sell only if u want

Yeah, but it's cause donnaraiola havent given signatures and are trying to call off whole contract to leave for free.

Raccoon

Beginner
Reaction score

Bonaventura is a Jack of all trades. He has served us well on amd off the field. He isca likable person and a quite good football player. I would not sell him for this reasons.

Where i do strongly disagree with most of you is to get rid of raiola clients for raiola‘s sake. That is the point where we lose our face. To partners. To sponsors. To other teams. To players. We do lose here. Raiola is a cunt and i would love if our managment could start a raiola-boycott. But its not gonna happen. Therefore we have to be professional. Other raiola clients havent done any bad here. Its what you let happen as a player. Anyway the real problem here is not raiolaits donna. He lets raiolado all this.i have read raiola wasnt eben present when donna signed his contractextension. Like which counsel isnt present when one of his big clients is resigning? It smells fishy here. Or donna is too dumb to realise he is ill-advised by raiola. It doesnt add up.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Yeah, but it's cause donnaraiola havent given signatures and are trying to call off whole contract to leave for free.

hmm but didnt we see them do the signature on facebook live?

According to Corriere dello Sport, the agent has requested the annulment on the grounds of “moral abuse” suffered by Donnarumma.

The newspaper explains the teenage goalkeeper even sent a letter to Milan executives, claiming he had been the subject of “psychological pressure”.

outttttt out out out out

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
hmm but didnt we see them do the signature on facebook live?

According to Corriere dello Sport, the agent has requested the annulment on the grounds of “moral abuse” suffered by Donnarumma.

The newspaper explains the teenage goalkeeper even sent a letter to Milan executives, claiming he had been the subject of “psychological pressure”.

outttttt out out out out

Yep, but apparently the clause hasnt been singed. According to cds.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly wonder why we extended Donna’s contract after all this shit. The guy isn’t even that great you’d think he was Messi of the goalkeeping world the way he’s acting

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
i don't think that the cunt can last until summer, san siro will be hell for him even with few fans present
i wanted him to leave since summer, let PSG pay 75M€ and they can take him
sell Hakan, bona and bring a good LW & jankto

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly wonder why we extended Donna’s contract after all this shit. The guy isn’t even that great you’d think he was Messi of the goalkeeping world the way he’s acting
Because we made him what he is and even if he wants to leave, Milan needs to make a good profit off of him.

Mino should shut up and look for a buyer with deep pockets.

Reaction score
Does anyone know what has happened to Locatelli? He is not on the squad list of our next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.