Week 12: Milan vs Juventus 11/11/2018 20:30 CET

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Breaking: Calabria is not feeling well so Abate will start instead, according to Sky.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
That is a shame.

Still, hope we manage to hold them back and hit them with a suckerpunch. 1-0 with a winner in the 97th minute from Higuain will do very nicely.

Forza Milan!

I do think RicRod is due a goal.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Why would he do that? I find it hard to believe.

It does seem weird, but it is a lot of pressure. Milan fans will probably jeer him from the start, and if he plays badly the Juve fans will probably start to get on his back too.

as told by La Stampa, the decision may not have been Allegri's idea. Instead, the Turin-based newspaper claims that Bonucci himself asked Allegri to bench him, in order to avoid all the tension after everything that has happened.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I do think RicRod is due a goal.

He has the ability to knock 'em in from a distance but so far his attempts have been disappointing this season. I hope your hunch is correct and we see RR as one of a few scoring for us tonight.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
But about the RB position, isnt Conti fit to play yet?

He's got that moronic ban which means he will be suspended for two Primavera games:-)lol:) and this one. Should be available against Lazio.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm calling a 1-0 victory. Higuain in the first half.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
5-4 Milan

Please

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
A win means that merda in 3rd spot is 1 point away. Should give some extra motivation.
2-0 Suso and Cutro

Forza Milan!!

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Breaking: Calabria is not feeling well so Abate will start instead, according to Sky.

Abate has that bitch covered.
giphy.gif

Vik

Passionate Anime Hater
Reaction score
don't expect anything from this, but please PLAY WITH BALLS, not like against Inter

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I think this will be a three or four goal affair. I'm hoping Suso scores since Juve's defense tends to get static and misshapen at times and he can take advantage of that.

I think CR7 will score as our defense might not be able to match all of the tools he has

I hope Higuain can score and do some damage to his "big game flop" reputation.

Overall, the odds are that Juve shades it. Shitelegr!, like a true n00b charlatan will be able to overpower us with his superior squad. My hope is that we overwhelm them early on and don't give them a chance to breathe....then Gattuso does his usual catenaccio bullshit and frustrates them....I can't see how we can overcome their firepower, especially down the flanks. Being able to have Costa, CR7 and Cudrado on the flanks is borderline terrifying.

I trust Romagnoli to do well in the middle and we'll need Kessie to bring his A game and Bakayoko to play the best game he's ever played to secure any points.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Abate and Zapata to keep CR7 in their pocket.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bakayoko MOTM.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
following the Milan injured players tragedy, this match should be postponed.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
following the Milan injured players tragedy, this match should be postponed.

Can only see this happening if it was Juve who had multiple key players injured unfortunately.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Dont be angry at the end we are now way behind, objectively cant play vs this jube

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Dont be angry at the end we are now way behind, objectively cant play vs this jube

True this :thumbsup: As long as we show up with a solid performance, given the circumstances, and can put up a fight I'd be okay with it. Nobody expects us to come away with anything but here's to 3 pts. Forza!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Does it really matter if Ronaldo dominates this game? Icardi did it first

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I expect laxault to mete out some street justice to Ronaldo the rapist on behalf of all women

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
please have tifo refer to CR alleged sex offense

Schedule