Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Fair play to Ronaldo carrying this Portugal side to third place

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Croatia vs portugal.. Yeees !!
Beautiful goal by cr. :thumbsup:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
On the other hand how bad was Austria. I think next to Ukraine they were the major disappointments of the Euros so far. We could add Belgium if they lose against Sweden.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Against Aston Villa keeper :lol::lol:

GOAT :proud:

Ooh but cristiano is "too good for football" when he scored two goals against mighty hungry, after he was missing against wc national teams such as Iceland and Austria .. :proud:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you look carefully at the video, you can see leaf wearing a Brazil shirt and holding a sign that says "RONALDO IS A MORE COMPLETE PLAYER" :D
There's an actual pic of me with a R9 shirt on in Brazil :D

carrying?? :lol::lol::lol:

it's his fault they finished 3rd.
kinda true-ish

Ooh but cristiano is "too good for football" when he scored two goals against mighty hungry, after he was missing against wc national teams such as Iceland and Austria .. :proud:

iBra fans are not allowed to comment here :o
It's going to be HILARIOUS to see him go scoreless in yet another tournament....that would be a WORSE record than even "White Pele" Rooney:proud:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
ronaldo so fucking pissed off... love that mentality of his.

all milan players together doesn't have half of his talent and mentality

Very true. GOAT mentality. Nothing but respect for c.ronnie

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
His crappy accuracy vs Iceland, his crappy accuracy vs Austria + the penalty miss... maybe ?

Its probably fatigue though. He played in all 3 comps throughout the season. Top players need rest. Thats why i dont rate Euros cause players are usually fatigued after their club season, especially players who have played in all 3 major comps.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I always :lol: when ppl try to make the argument that CR7 is a bad free kick taker.
Without checking, I'm pretty sure that he's scored the most (or damn near the most) of active footballers today.

A lot of these critics were P!rlo fans who didn't say a word when he went two fucking years without scoring one....but everytime Messi scores one they jizz themselves though :rolleyes:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Its probably fatigue though. He played in all 3 comps throughout the season. Top players need rest. Thats why i dont rate Euros cause players barely are usually fatigued after their club season especially players who have played in all 3 major comps.

3? He played in two. Madrid were disqualified from Coppa. Most players in those top countries played more than him.

I always :lol: when ppl try to make the argument that CR7 is a bad free kick taker.
Without checking, I'm pretty sure that he's scored the most (or damn near the most) of active footballers today.

A lot of these critics were P!rlo fans who didn't say a word when he went two fucking years without scoring one....but everytime Messi scores one they jizz themselves though :rolleyes:

That's why people take averages. He didn't score for 96 fks straight? Even Honda is better.

Screw Pirlo.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3? He played in two. Madrid were disqualified from Coppa. Most players in those top countries played more than him.

That's why people take averages. He didn't score for 96 fks straight? Even Honda is better.

Screw Pirlo.

Yes, but he is possibly the only player who has had the most caps compared to the players from portugal's group opponents. All those matches have taken a toll on his body and it clearly has affected his ability to perform for his national team.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
96 straight without a goal... :lol: 40 taken in his Euro career, 0 goals :lol: GOAT

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

CR7 is a great free kick taker but James should take it. Other people are more capable than him