Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
nothing can top his performance vs Watford but this one was pretty close

grazie leo

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
he's absolute shit , just send him back to chelsea.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Impressively bad at the ball. Looks like he can't believe he's at the top level every time he receives the ball.

If you're not able to be a good ball player, then compensate with your strengths. Bakayoko is obviously a physical monster, if he focused on this and neglected the idea of being a great ball player he could be an amazing and feared player in Serie A I think.

But as usual with this modern Milan it's a question of confidence. When you create the best and most confident winners of all time(2007), and let the entire project rot in plain sight and slowly build the team into a middle table team you will have hopeful players who suicide their confidence every year because of the pressure of past champions. THIS HAPPENS EVERY YEAR. People are unable to build real confidence at Milan!

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Item85577_jpg_300x300.jpg

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
bakayoko will only work if played next to a distributor (right now our only one is Biglia) because Bakayoko has terrible ball control and passing, that said he's a beast... so if we want to get the most out of this guy just give him simple tasks... be a destroyer and then get the ball to your closest teammate....

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
reminder that there were commoders who thought he can be a regista.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
“Bakayoko needs to be helped, as he is struggling,” confirmed Gattuso. “The tactics haven’t been drilled into his head yet and evidently it’s my fault, we need to do more work with him in training.

“He has been here for two months and we haven’t yet been able to get him to understand the movements. It is our duty to improve him as a player, because he does have a lot of quality and we’re not finding that yet.”

I hope he can be good backup for Kessie this year and then it looks like the option is not going to be taken up. Shame that for all his physical talents he does not as yet appear to have the tactical intelligence or emotional fortitude required to succeed at a higher level.

Still early days though. Who knows what will happen? Everyone was bashing Hakan early last season and look how he has turned out.

Then again, if we get the players we want during the transfer window - a couple of players from Paqueta, Barella, Paredes, Tonali, Rabiot, Cesc and such will push him way down the pecking order. Emotionally he may not be able to cope and that may well be the end.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
More people including the management IIRC are scpetical about his quality with Milan but he still has about 2 and half months to prove quality. After that, evaluation must be made and an action should be made if we should keep him or send him back and find his replacement.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Send him back day 1 of January, Is this possible?

Unless its a loan with a obligation to buy, you can terminate a loan contract at any given point as far as i i'm aware.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Unless its a loan with a obligation to buy, you can terminate a loan contract at any given point as far as i i'm aware.

We'll save 3.5m net off his salary then, but does it mean we still have to pay the full 5m loan fee?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We'll save 3.5m net off his salary then, but does it mean we still have to pay the full 5m loan fee?
I think it all depends whats written in the contract.

But i think yes.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think it all depends whats written in the contract.

But i think yes.

Oh. Makes sense since we probably already paid the fee.

I'm hoping this means we are getting someone really good for the midfield in addition to Paqueta, seeing as Rino's expectation was for Bakayoko to cover for Kessie, Jack and Biglia. Paqueta for me is competition for Jack and Hakan although he can probably cover Kessie if required.

Would be good if someone else could come in to cover both Biglia and Kessie. I wonder who would fit that profile....

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

No way. Muntari had touch of Pirlo compared to this guy.

How this guy looks on the field is really comparable to Bakaye Traore. I think everyone expected him to have shit touches and be horrid on the ball, but the fact that he doesn’t know how to use his body to shield or win the ball negates his only contribution :fp:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Muntari is available on a free I think.

He has a cute family, but not sure that's enough to take him back to cover both Biglia and Kessie.

35304553.jpg

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
the worst player I remember playing for Milan.

Worse than Oguchi Onyewu?

Edit: Actually can't remember if Onyewu made an official appearance for Milan in his two years here. xD

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
the worst player I remember playing for Milan.

yes the worst player who scored against Juve, Barcelona, was clutch in 2012/13 and 2013/14 and saved Inzaghi's ass in 14/15 in numerous games. gtfo. some milan fans on this forum dont understand football at all and dont understand why muntari was such a great signing given our budget. you all forgot the goal against chievo in 11/12 hey?

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
yes the worst player who scored against Juve, Barcelona, was clutch in 2012/13 and 2013/14 and saved Inzaghi's ass in 14/15 in numerous games. gtfo. some milan fans on this forum dont understand football at all and dont understand why muntari was such a great signing given our budget. you all forgot the goal against chievo in 11/12 hey?

Rau96nE.gif

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think he was referring to Bakayoko.

I'll wait with calling Tiemoue the worst Milan player ever until he's started a few games. He hasn't got a fair chance, unlike Bertolacci, who still looks lost(not that Berto is the worst Milan player ever).
Yoko's no (positive) impact sub though, that's for sure.

As for Muntari, he's one of the better mezz'ali we've had in the last decade.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Muntari was an abomination to the Milan shirt.

PatoRTW

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Albertini Pato Thiago.Silva Pirlo Abate Robinho
essien was much worst than muntari. fuck essien

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Gattuso: Depuis qu il est arriver jessaie dlui faire comprendre nos tactiques, Il ne les comprends toujours pas

" ive been trying to teach him tactics since he arrived, he isnt understanding a thing "

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Gattuso: Depuis qu il est arriver jessaie dlui faire comprendre nos tactiques, Il ne les comprends toujours pas

" ive been trying to teach him tactics since he arrived, he isnt understanding a thing "

Oh, wow, that's really harsh coming from Gattuso. He's usually very protective of his players.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
could be fake ...

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
I feel like he isn’t being given a proper chance, media busy reporting his struggles, he only arrived a minute ago. He should be left in peace to adapt.